• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who are you more concerned with having dementia, Trump or Biden?

Who do you think shows more signs of dementia, Trump or Biden?

• Total voters

ALiberalModerate

Pragmatist
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Simple question, who are you more concerned with having dementia: Trump or Biden?

Simple question, who are you more concerned with having dementia: Trump or Biden?

Dementia isn't controllable. On the other hand, stupidity and ignorance is.

There's no question in my mind that Biden isn't as sharp as he once was. Love or hate Trump, his cognitive acuity isn't in question. Now his methods and direction will always be in question. But that goes with the territory. But watching Biden interact I try to imagine if that was my father and how long before I would be considering taking his checkbook away.

There's no question in my mind that Biden isn't as sharp as he once was. Love or hate Trump, his cognitive acuity isn't in question. Now his methods and direction will always be in question. But that goes with the territory. But watching Biden interact I try to imagine if that was my father and how long before I would be considering taking his checkbook away.

You confuse a stutter with mental acuity because you do not understand that Biden knows what he wants to say but he physically can not say it sometimes.

Trump forgets where is is at times and does not know where his father was born even after being corrected

Voted Biden, and I still think wheelchairing him into the oval office is better than keeping President CheetoVonTweeto.

Watch an interview of Trump from 20 years ago and compare it to today.

Psychiatrist asserts that Trump’s Weinstein rant was "a symptom" of dementia | Salon.com

Does Donald Trump have dementia? We need to know: Psychologist

Is There Something Neurologically Wrong With Donald Trump? - The Atlantic

I guess arguably, one might could argue that Trump and Biden are showing similar levels of cognitive decline, but Trump's problem is he is starting from a much lower baseline.

You confuse a stutter with mental acuity because you do not understand that Biden knows what he wants to say but he physically can not say it sometimes.

Trump forgets where is is at times and does not know where his father was born even after being corrected

Definitely my opinion. But both my wife and I work with seniors and we've seen this play out many times over.

Definitely my opinion. But both my wife and I work with seniors and we've seen this play out many times over.

And they have a history of stuttering?

Psychiatrist asserts that Trump’s Weinstein rant was "a symptom" of dementia | Salon.com

I guess arguably, one might could argue that Trump and Biden are showing similar levels of cognitive decline, but Trump's problem is he is starting from a much lower baseline.

Biden does not show any decline other that what is typical for his age

trump has a history of making fun of people’s physical ailments.

Voted Biden, and I still think wheelchairing him into the oval office is better than keeping President CheetoVonTweeto.

Or this...right?

download (17).jpg

Has nothing to do with his occasional stuttering, especially since it's been a lifelong impediment.

Make your case. Does he seem to forget words or phrases? Well he doesn't....that's stuttering. Example. He recently wanted to say Obama. He could not get the word out. He knows the word at that moment....he just cant say it. So he has to scramble for an alternative. He finally got to my old boss.

That is not mental decline. That is stuttering

There's no question we all change as we age but I imagine it will bear itself out on the debate stage.

Make your case. Does he seem to forget words or phrases? Well he doesn't....that's stuttering. Example. He recently wanted to say Obama. He could not get the word out. He knows the word at that moment....he just cant say it. So he has to scramble for an alternative. He finally got to my old boss.

That is not mental decline. That is stuttering

I don't need to make a case, I'm not a doctor and certainly don't have access to him. Not trying to woo you or anyone else I'm just one voter having experience with seniors.

Dementia isn't controllable. On the other hand, stupidity and ignorance is.
Why pile everything on Biden? Trump has faults, too. ;)

Despite his faults, Trump is doing an okay job as POTUS, Joe on the other hand is totally senile and I dont want him running the country.

Despite his faults, Trump is doing an okay job as POTUS, Joe on the other hand is totally senile and I dont want him running the country.
Biden wouldn't run the country. Even twenty years ago, he wasn't up to the job. It's simply more obvious now.

The question of the election is who would?

The doctor has weighed in!!!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom