• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White People Deserve Low Birth Rates

Sorry, but her own words betray precisely who she is.
:rolleyes:...rewind, Press: "play"....

Her credentials tell who she is, and her words certainly do tell the story. They just don't tell the story (or "betray") what you'd like people to believe they do.

The problem is that there are a lot of white-grievance folk out there whose latest (and greatest) hysteria is CRT and the fictional narrative they've created as a political tool.

I've lost track of the number of questions you've avoided, and challenges you've dodged in this thread. It's obvious that you'd rather just cling to your biases.

Fear and Loathing. Grievance and Victimhood.

Truth, Facts and substantive dialogue be damned.

:rolleyes:...rewind, Press: "play"....

Her credentials tell who she is, and her words certainly do tell the story. They just don't tell the story (or "betray") what you'd like people to believe they do.

The problem is that there are a lot of white-grievance folk out there whose latest (and greatest) hysteria is CRT and the fictional narrative they've created as a political tool.

I've lost track of the number of questions you've avoided, and challenges you've dodged in this thread. It's obvious that you'd rather just cling to your biases.

Fear and Loathing. Grievance and Victimhood.

Truth, Facts and substantive dialogue be damned.
I posted what she said. I am entitled to my opinion that she was dismissive in places, and if you want to defend such nonsense as "white-folks travesties," you go right on and entertain us all. She said what she said. And I still haven't watched beyond the 25-minute mark. You posted to me, remember, and you asked me "What EXACTLY did she say that you find OBJECTIVELY incorrect? You'll need to watch the interview in order to grasp the CONTEXT of her remarks."

There is nothing objective about calling white folks "raggedy." I watched the 25 minutes of the interview specifically because you said I needed to to grasp the context. I've got the context. Her focus, and perhaps her entire raison d'etre, is very narrow. Limited. And ugly.

Are white people really upset about whites having fewer babies?

lol...White Power be dying like the electrical grid in California after a wind storm.

Every place on the planet deserves low birth rates.

Overpopulation and high birth rates are the root cause of most problems (poverty, rampant capitalism, stupidity due to lack of education, misogyny, environmental destruction, climate change and wars).

The world population needs to downsize through a combination of education and other progressive measures, but the population should never have ballooned to 8 billion in the first place ...

Back
Top Bottom