• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House refuses to rule out pardon for Hunter Biden

It makes complete sense that the OP would use them as a source.

Why are other republicans here not calling out the OP when he uses sources like that? Where are the decent people?

They all left the Republican party. All 200,000 of them (decent Republicans) left. What are left are the "Deplorables" that Hillary pointed to.

It makes complete sense that the OP would use them as a source.

Why are other republicans here not calling out the OP when he uses sources like that? Where are the decent people?

Call out. Point fingers and laugh.. 😃😃😃😃😃

Exactly. Why aren't decent Republicans laughing are your sources??
Because laughing solves nothing and actually makes the laugher look childish.

Because laughing solves nothing and actually makes the laugher look childish.
The only way Republicans extremists, like yourself, stop things like posting links from Russian propaganda is if decent Republicans shout you down.

We're all waiting.

Oh isn’t this rich?

Go for it Joe. We dare you.

I give it a 70/30 chance.

=======

The White House repeatedly refused on Friday to rule out the possibility that President Joe Biden could pardon his son Hunter Biden or brother James Biden if suspected financial crimes related to business dealings in China are proven in court, despite questions from multiple journalists and a growing volume of articles on the subject.

And Biden refuses to say whether he's stopped beating his wife yet.

The only way Republicans extremists, like yourself, stop things like posting links from Russian propaganda is if decent Republicans shout you down.

We're all waiting.
That just will make me more resolute. Didn’t work for Biden and Fauci.

That just will make me more resolute. Didn’t work for Biden and Fauci.
I have no doubt that your propaganda will never stop.

Finally you get something right.

Thats true. I fired the party in writing 2013
I know, you joined the stronger party.................Putin's party. You are Putin's favorite lap dog in the U.S. Trump was until 2020 but his incompetence lost his re-election and Putin fires incompetent people.

You have been a competent troll, for sure.

Back
Top Bottom