• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House Examining Plan to Help Iranian People Oppose Regime

Sam_Troy

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
This is great news indeed!. I knew this was going to happen when John Bolton was added as Trump's National Security Advisor. The Iranian people several years ago, when Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka was in office, took to the streets wanting and hoping the United States would help them overthrow the mullahs. The Muslim usurper in the oval office turned a blind eye and sided with the religious radical mullahs instead. Now this time will be different. The Iranian people have a friend in the White House now willing to help them topple these radicals in charge and install a westernized friendly government. With Trump and Bolton at his side, I see good things on the horizon for the Iranian people. Trump is on a successful roll. Let's pray it happens.

Last edited:
This is great news indeed!. I knew this was going to happen when John Bolton was added as Trump's National Security Advisor. The Iranian people several years ago, when Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka was in office, took to the streets wanting and hoping the United States would help them overthrow the mullahs. The Muslim usurper in the oval office turned a blind eye and sided with the religious radical mullahs instead. Now this time will be different. The Iranian people have a friend in the White House now willing to help them topple these radicals in charge and install a westernized friendly government. With Trump and Bolton at his side, I see good things on the horizon for the Iranian people. Trump is on a successful roll. Let's pray it happens.

You a Birther?

I'm a pro-Constitution patriot.

Nah, you're a birther
McInerny knew Obama was never a natural born citizen. For that, I commend him. That boy Obama to this day still needs to show his papers. Trump needs to have the Hawaii Dept of Health raided and see what's in those birth record vaults to see what Gov.Abercrombie couldn't find.

Nah, you're a birther

Nope! I'm a staunch advocate for holding up Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5 of the Constitution.

Now would you like to comment on the thread topic link?

Last edited:

Regime Change,,,,,again.......so sad.

Nope! I'm a staunch advocate for holding up Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5 of the Constitution.

Now would you like to comment on the thread topic link?

Yeah a birther

Would have been an OK post if you had left out the rhetoric about Obama. Seriously.

I guess we are about to hear the "eschew foreign entanglements" POTUS coin new terms for "nation building" because that's precisely what's going to have to happen if Iran's current leadership is overthrown.

Bingo!

Would have been an OK post if you had left out the rhetoric about Obama. Seriously.

Advocating the overthrow of a sovereign nation is terrorism. Not to mention a war crime. What number is enough for the USA?

Advocating the overthrow of a sovereign nation is terrorism. Not to mention a war crime. What number is enough for the USA?

I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about his post. He made useless rhetoric that completely took away from his main point. Presentation means everything if you want to have an actual discussion. By adding in the rhetoric about Obama he proved that he wasn't looking for an actual discussion. Just a platform.

You do realize you could have brought this up for a reasonable discussion without the childish attacks on Obama. I agree with you in principle and would like to see the people overthrow the Mullahs, however nation building is a thankless moneypit and we should never again get into that. I would rather give Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Egypt, and Isreal the green light to take care of this issue and help them behind the scenes where possible.

I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about his post. He made useless rhetoric that completely took away from his main point. Presentation means everything if you want to have an actual discussion. By adding in the rhetoric about Obama he proved that he wasn't looking for an actual discussion. Just a platform.

Lol, you beat me to it

Wait a second, I thought the right was against this sort of thing, remember the whining about Lybia? Now it is a good idea? You people are nuts.

You stated that everything was good except him badmouthing Obama. Take that away and you would be content with discussing the violent overthrow of a sovereign nation. I mean it's not like this is anything new. Folks talk here all the time about the US overthrowing this country or that country, past overthrows are dealt with with the greatest of glee, talk of US heroism and all the great movies that can come out of these terrorist/war criminal actions.

You do realize you could have brought this up for a reasonable discussion without the childish attacks on Obama. I agree with you in principle and would like to see the people overthrow the Mullahs, however nation building is a thankless moneypit and we should never again get into that. I would rather give Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Egypt, and Isreal the green light to take care of this issue and help them behind the scenes where possible.

Oh boy, proxy war criminals, proxy terrorists. Hey let's try that. That's something new.

What a fine, upstanding, kind and benevolent society the USA is!!

Nice to advertise it. Let the killings of Iranianinan citizens begin, and any American seen and caught is immediately labeled as a CIA Officer.

Major Lambda

Yeeeeeeaaahhh...um, could you please let us know how our past couple dozen or so attempts at "regime change" panned out?

Here's a clue: when he pulled us out of the treaty, the ones that Trump made Really Happy in Iran weren't the moderates - it was the hard-liners, who can now tell their people, "See how America doesn't keep their promises, how they break their word whenever they want to?" And why would the moderates want to help, since thanks to Trump, things just became a lot harder for the regular people.

Oh, and thanks to Trump, Boeing just lost $20 billion in civilian airliner deals with Iran. Yeah, Trump's all about helping out the American workers, all right.

You stated that everything was good except him badmouthing Obama. Take that away and you would be content with discussing the violent overthrow of a sovereign nation. I mean it's not like this is anything new. Folks talk here all the time about the US overthrowing this country or that country, past overthrows are dealt with with the greatest of glee, talk of US heroism and all the great movies that can come out of these terrorist/war criminal actions.

No, I said it was an "ok post". That is not an agreement on the topic. That was talking about the post itself.

Reading comprehension classes may do you some good.

Last edited:
I guess we are about to hear the "eschew foreign entanglements" POTUS coin new terms for "nation building" because that's precisely what's going to have to happen if Iran's current leadership is overthrown.

We will spend Billions of tax payer dollars to rebuild Iran. Then along comes the US Military to train and equip their Military. Billions in US monies will start to flow to them every year.

It's political prostitution.

Joe :

Wait a second, I thought the right was against this sort of thing, remember the whining about Lybia? Now it is a good idea? You people are nuts.

I still think Libya was not a good idea. Bush told him give up his nukes or we are coming after him, he complied only for the next administration to come after him.

Yep! Sounds like a great plan alright. Let's give them just enough help to get them out in the streets and when the **** hits the fan and they start to getting rounded up, beaten and or shot we won't lift a finger to intervene and actually help them but will instead cheer them on from the safety of the sidelines. Go ahead! You can dooo it! BTW whatever happened to the notion of covert operations being kept, you know, covert? I thought this was the Administration that said they weren't going to be stupid enough to tell our enemies of our plans. Here we go again I guess. Basically John Bolton wants to recycle his Irag invasion version 2.0 plan for Iran now. Some people never learn.

Regime Change,,,,,again.......so sad.

You have strategy or not. Your strategy is viable , and has been checked for holes and will prove to be effective....or it is a absolute failure in the beginning stages of planning.

Your strategy will prove in the end to be successful and worthy, or it will prove in the end to be a disaster and time consuming failure.

Your strategy was neat and organized using minimum resources and time..... or it used too many resources and too much time... allowing so much to go wrong.

Planning and strategy is everything --- and the heart and soul of planning and strategy, what you will need and use , will need to be proven to be mission essential.

Major Lambda

Back
Top Bottom