• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House dodges questions on voicemail Joe Biden allegedly left for Hunter Biden on business dealings

So is this a Russian troll who left the VM. I thought Jose said he knew nothing of Hunters business? Something is not adding up here.

———-

he White House on Tuesday dodged questions about a leaked voicemail President Biden purportedly left for his son Hunter Biden about his overseas business dealings, maintaining that any materials that allegedly originated from his son’s now-infamous laptop would not be discussed.

Biden reportedly spoke to Hunter about China deals in leaked voicemail

President Biden has repeatedly denied discussing Hunter's business ventures with him. His son is currently under federal investigation for his tax affairs predicated by suspicious foreign transactions.

Must love Fox News. They will do anything to try to distract their drooling fans from the massive trouble Trump is in.

I missed the reference to Hunter's business dealings in that audio so I'm sure you can point it out.

At least we also know now what made @gbg3 make her stupid posts about this yesterday. Fox News. They sure know how to rile up the easily duped.

The point is that Joe has *repeatedly* claimed to have never had anything to do, or even discussed, Hunter's business dealings. That is clearly untrue.

What business dealings did Biden mention in that released clip?

this earth shattering news needs investigation. remember , we found out that hillary was being, at best, a dumbass with her emails.
From what I can gather, every 'investigation' done by the gop in recent years has been a big nothingburger....but that will change in two weeks when the Durham report comes out.

It generally fascinates me that so many people can’t/won’t/don't hold members of their own team accountable.

Biden said he didn’t discuss business dealings with his son.

Clip is here:

Recording of Biden telling son they need to talk about business emerges (on top of everything else in that clip above).

Does anyone not actually think this is an outrageous lie?

Or do you just like it when your President lies to you about the unethical business practices his family uses his name to get tied up in?

Back
Top Bottom