• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House Censors French President Saying ‘ISLAMIST Terrorism’

Because the Nazi's weren't carrying out the dictates of Christianity and were in fact doing pretty much the exact opposite of them. Now go out and find some quotes taken out of context to back up your dumb assertion...

neither is ISIS, you might understand that, if you knew anything about Islam other than what alex jones brainwashes you into believing. ISIS is as much muslim as the nazis are christian.

neither is ISIS, you might understand that, if you knew anything about Islam other than what alex jones brainwashes you into believing. ISIS is as much muslim as the nazis are christian.

I've never listened to one word that Alex Jones has ever said. What I have done is not only studied the Koran, but had long talks with a Muslim co-worker ("I'm a Persian, not a Iranian") about Islam and yes, it does ask that non-believers either be killed or be put under subservience by being made slaves or by being taxed. Islamic imperialism is a demand of the Muslim faith.

What is the difference?

Islamists are extremist muslims, radicals. Fundamentalists. Not all muslims are radical fundamentalists.
That's my understanding. If you want accurate definitions, look it up.

Like I said, you've obviously never read the writings of Mohammed. You know, like, the founder of Islam? :rolleyes:

Islamists are extremist muslims, radicals. Fundamentalists. Not all muslims are radical fundamentalists.
That's my understanding. If you want accurate definitions, look it up.

Well, it could be said the peaceful Muslims are the radicals. The Koran is anything but peaceful. ;)

Well, it could be said the peaceful Muslims are the radicals. The Koran is anything but peaceful. ;)

The Bible's violent as **** too. It's all about people who are sane enough to dismiss the Bronze Age keelhauling. The vast majority of everybody does exactly that.

Like I said, you've obviously never read the writings of Mohammed. You know, like, the founder of Islam? :rolleyes:

Yeah, and I'm sure YOU have. In their entirety.

You want peaceful? Look in India, that's probably the easiest place to find it. Vedas or sutras or upanishads or something, maybe.

The Bible's violent as **** too. It's all about people who are sane enough to dismiss the Bronze Age keelhauling. The vast majority of everybody does exactly that.

yeah but thats the old testament and "we" dont follow that part ........only jews and moslems follow that part

Blah blah blah President Obama is the most divisive person in American politics.

Blah blah blah President Obama isn't divisive enough to suit my anti-Islamic prejudice.

Ugh... This is so depressing...

yeah but thats the old testament and "we" dont follow that part ........only jews and moslems follow that part

I dunno, I've seen more than a few Christians barf up some gems from Leviticus any time someone starts talking about treating gays like people.

Yeah, and I'm sure YOU have. In their entirety.

Yes, the Bible is very violent, no question. But the message in the end, the message of Jesus, is pure peace and love.

No, I have not read the entire Koran, but I have looked at a lot of the passages which unequivocally preach violence against non believers. I urge you to take a look for yourself Kobie. Seriously, not trying to be a dick.

Yes, the Bible is very violent, no question. But the message in the end, the message of Jesus, is pure peace and love.

No, I have not read the entire Koran, but I have looked at a lot of the passages which unequivocally preach violence against non believers. I urge you to take a look for yourself Kobie. Seriously, not trying to be a dick.

I've seen all those cherry picked passages numerous times. NOTE: I am not denying there is a whole buncha violence in the Koran. What I am saying is that it's a centuries-old book that the vast majority of believers take in context.

I dunno, I've seen more than a few Christians barf up some gems from Leviticus any time someone starts talking about treating gays like people.

Fair enough. But still, take a look at the Koran.

Fair enough. But still, take a look at the Koran.

Seen the passages, mostly posted by people who create threads titled RELGION OF PEACE LOL or something like that. Yeah, it's a pretty brutal book. And a billion-plus people treat it as their holy book without killing anybody.

Seen the passages, mostly posted by people who create threads titled RELGION OF PEACE LOL or something like that. Yeah, it's a pretty brutal book. And a billion-plus people treat it as their holy book without killing anybody.
I don't deny that. Kudos to the peaceful Muslims.

White House Censors French President For Using The Words 'Islamist Terrorism' [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller

What a joke this has become. and we have become

I am ashamed of my own government. Maybe I'm too stupid to understand the subtle nature of Obama's foreign policy. But it looks to me like they're given the Muslim extremists every advantage they can. America is supposed to be the leader of the free world, not a country of apologists and appeasers that Obama has turned us into. and the GOP is screwing themselves(and us) into 4 more years of this garbage with the old hag who can't even operate an email account.

sad times. for this country. for the world.

It's a matter of sentiment for the President. "For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he".

the nazis were so christian they had the words "god is with us" written on their uniforms, your lying. next tell me the one about how hitler was an atheist
Meh. Judaism references God, as well. Are you saying Hitler and his Nazis worshiped the Jewish faith? Maybe they were masons?

The problem with Obama is that he makes decisions out of fear. He's timid and lacks any self-confidence.

When you call a terrorist attack "work place violence" in fear of offending Muslims, you know you have a coward as a President.

The people elected Obama to be the Commander-in-chief; not the mediator-in-chief or PR relations-in-chief.

The problem with Obama is that he makes decisions out of fear. He's timid and lacks any self-confidence.

When you call a terrorist attack "work place violence" in fear of offending Muslims, you know you have a coward as a President.

The people elected Obama to be the Commander-in-chief; not the mediator-in-chief or PR relations-in-chief.

I think it goes a little deeper than that. See post #42.

Back
Top Bottom