• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Whistleblower' in White House security clearance office gets suspended

Well, not really. You talked about the CIA which has no jurisdiction or authority over the White House clearance process.

I just further elaborated on the process and yes the CIA does have authority over the White House when it comes to subordinate access to "sensitive compartmented information," or SCI. That material makes up the government's most sensitive secrets and actually that is the level of security clearance Kushner needs to have in order to be able to do the job and tasks he has been charged with doing properly. Such as overseeing the Middle East peace process between Israel and Palestine. But he couldn't even get past a FBI vetting of his application for a "Top Secret" security clearance. Which is below SCI. Which means he shouldn't even be in that job.

Last edited:
LOL! What information did she leak? That her boss was being a dick? There plenty of people here, you chief among them, who think that the rules don't apply to Trump.

It's not alright for a 'superior' to do something that is unethical and/or contrary to national security interests of this country.
That's why we have the IG. If he is suspected of that referral to that dept for review

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That's why we have the IG. If he is suspected of that referral to that dept for review

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

And you know what? That just may happen.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/426612-house-dems-launch-probe-into-white-house-security-clearance-process

"Dems launch probe of White House security clearance process"

House Democrats are launching an expansive investigation into the White House security clearance process, accusing the Trump administration of disregarding established protocols in a way that has resulted in “grave breaches of national security.”

House Oversight and Reform Committee Chairman Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) sent a letter to White House counsel Pat Cipollone on Wednesday demanding a slew of documents, including those related to background investigations and security clearances of current and former officials like national security adviser John Bolton and Jared Kushner, a senior White House adviser who's also President Trump's son-in-law.

Cummings requested that officials from the White House personnel security office who handle security clearance adjudications make themselves available for sit-down, transcribed interviews with his committee starting Feb. 11.

I just further elaborated on the process and yes the CIA does have authority over the White House when it comes to subordinate access to "sensitive compartmented information," or SCI. That material makes up the government's most sensitive secrets and actually that is the level of security clearance Kushner needs to have in order to be able to do the job and tasks he has been charged with doing properly. Such as overseeing the Middle East peace process between Israel and Palestine. But he couldn't even get past a FBI vetting of his application for a "Top Secret" security clearance. Which is below SCI. Which means he shouldn't even be in that job.

I know what SCI means, thanks. The CIA has zero bearing on the issue in the OP. The fact that you keep bringing it up tells me you don’t have much faith in your original argument.

Huh, this is solely about Trump. Kushner is his son in law, involved with his ccampaign, and he was denied clearance due to concerns over foreign influence (Umm, Mueller probe anybody?) yet he was overturned. You telling me it wasn't because of Trump?

Oh come on now, it's not like they were letting Boris and Natasha have the keys to the Oval Office!

ByrnesFakeNews.jpg

Back
Top Bottom