• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which threads are of keen interest to those who support President Trump?

I am only pointing out that Trump's supporters are avoiding Trump. None of their posts in the current forum concern Trump, and they certainly do not want to discuss Trump's performance in our national crisis. See the posts concerning his press conference today. He embarrassed himself again.

So far, no has disagreed with me.

That includes you. You managed to evade the point of this thread.

This thread has no point other than to further gratify the left's need to bash Trump at every turn. That's been going on non-stop since election night 2016.

I noticed you two haven't joined me on the thread that is critical of Trump. You prefer imagining what his critics say and avoid the real criticism.

"The" thread critical of Trump? You mean there's only one?:lamo

This thread has no point other than to further gratify the left's need to bash Trump at every turn. That's been going on non-stop since election night 2016.

That is a worn-out excuse for being unable to defend Trump.

Nevertheless, you are proving my point. Trump's supporters avoid dealing with Trump.

"The" thread critical of Trump? You mean there's only one?:lamo

It is "the" thread I used as an example.

No doubt you voted for Trump, too. Making a huge false assumption based solely on "the" is characteristic of Trump and his fans.

I've cited this list I wrote many times and don't recall a liberal being able to respond with any kind of intelligent response.

Nor will you.:roll:

An economic boom.

Fast rising wages for the first time in two decades.

A big tax cut for the middle class.

Falling poverty rates, welfare use and food stamp use.

Not only is working to prevent China from stealing and cheating its way to economic superiority, but established a strong bipartisan consensus about the issue. That's one of the biggest issues perhaps of the century, certainly for decades to come.

Vastly cutting illlegal immigration, much of it paid for by Mexico's controlling its southern border.

Building a border wall.

Induced Mexico to protect their southern border and prevent illegals from passing through Mexico to the US.

Changing many policies regarding immigration to lower immigration fraud, most prominently "asylum" claims, 90% of which are fraudulent.

Rebuilding the military that Obama left in horrific shape.

Most deregulation in almost half a century.

Ended Obama's War on Coal.

Expansion of oil and gas exploration and production.

Partial repeal of Obamacare toward far superior Free Market poicies.

Going from losing manufacturing jobs to gaining them.

A good post-NAFTA trade deal and an excellent one with China; working on the second.

He is draining the Swamp. How many high FBI, Justice Dept and State Dept officials have been fired? And indictments will come of Obama and Deep State officials who participated in the coup attempt against him.

You and others should review what I said in the OP. What I said pertains to the forum threads on May 10, not all the threads ever written by Trump's supporters.

I'm willing to bet you voted for Trump.

It would be a complete waste of time for anyone to discuss the "accomplishments" you copied and pasted from the White House website. Which, of course is the reason you posted them.

I wrote that myself off the top of my head.

Any other silly claims you want to make?

Nor did you refute one single word I wrote, because you can't.

The fact remains, not on this thread or any other thread, have you dealt with what Trump is doing and saying during this nationwide crisis.

Among your like-minded pals, you are not alone.

I have commented extensively on the excellent job Trump has done, starting with the most important action; his ending flights from China.

Which your party opposed and called xenophobic and/or racist.

Babble some more silly fictional bulls***. That's all you can do.

These threads were all initiated by supporters of Trump, and they are of enormous interest to Trump's fans. Notice anything peculiar about all these threads?

Not one is about Trump.

Trump is doing such a pathetic job on the national crisis our country is facing, his supporters avoid him at all costs. They avoid what Trump is doing and saying.

Also, there is not one thread started by a Trump supporter that concerns Trump.

Trump abruptly ended his Monday press conference after a contentious exchange in which he asked an Asian-American journalist to "ask China" about her question and then refused to take a query from another White House reporter. YouTube

“We have met the moment and we have prevailed,” Trump said at one point. Questioned by a reporter about the remark, Trump admitted, “You never prevail when you have 90,000 people, 100,000 people, when you have 80,000 people [dead] as of today. That’s not prevailing.” He later said he was referring to the amount of tests that have been administered.

Even that he wrong. Trump claimed that any American who wants to get tested can get a test. Adm. Brett Giroir, who is supervising the testing on the federal level, corrected the President. He said any American who needs to get tested can get a test. Trump repeated his lie after Giroir finished.

Leaving the most absurd for last, Trump accused a former President of a serious crime. Referring to his tweet on Sunday accusing Obama of “the biggest political crime in American history, by far,” Washington Post reporter Philip Rucker asked Trump, “What crime exactly are you accusing President Obama of committing and do you believe the Justice Department should prosecute him?”

Trump replied, “Obamagate. it’s been going on for a long time. It’s a disgrace that it happened. And if you look at what’s gone on and if you look at now all of this information that’s being released, and from what I understand that’s only the beginning, some terrible things happened.”

Rucker asked to what specific crime he’s referencing, Trump said, “You know what the crime is, the crime is very obvious to everybody. All you have to do is read the newspapers, except yours.”

“You’ll be seeing what’s going on in the coming weeks,” he said. “I wish you’d write honestly about it.”

Imagine that, Trump is so stupid as to accuse a former President of a serious crime, but he can't define what it is.

No wonder his supporters avoid him. Now they should ask themselves a serious question. Why in the world am I supporting this idiot?

I'll happily defend Trump. Think he's doing a great job. Want to discuss it?

Sure do. Go to This is new, Trump attacks Fox News host

Go to page 22 for the up to date stuff. I'll be happy to discuss those issues with you.

Warning! You would be the first. Trump's fans largely avoid the posts on this thread. Too close to the truth.

They've never honestly discussed that. According to them EVERYTHING Trump has ever done is a disaster.

Here you go, a thread with a long list of excellent Trump accomplishments.
:roll:

I've cited this list I wrote many times and don't recall a liberal being able to respond with any kind of intelligent response.

Nor will you.:roll:
:shock:

And every thread started has another Trump injection by loony leftist. Every one. Its called TDS

Not one Trump fan has joined the discussion concerning Trump's performance in this national crisis. Trump's fans also avoided the post concerning Trump's press conference yesterday. They are proving my point. Trump's supporters avoid Trump.

Clearly, his supporters are all talk and no walk.

Only question is, why do they support Trump? It is becoming evident they don't know why.

Not one Trump fan has joined the discussion concerning Trump's performance in this national crisis. Trump's fans also avoided the post concerning Trump's press conference yesterday. They are proving my point. Trump's supporters avoid Trump.

Only question is, why do they support Trump? It is becoming evident they don't know why.

Endless babbling bulls***.

Amazing that anyone would waste their time.

That is a worn-out excuse for being unable to defend Trump.

Nevertheless, you are proving my point. Trump's supporters avoid dealing with Trump.

You mean defend Trump from the specious, manufactured charges Democrats have ginned up against him? That's easy. They're lying as has been shown.

Trump has overseen the largest public/private health mobilization in the nation's history yet all the left can do is blame him. How about Cuomo sending infected people back into nursing homes while the Javits Center and the Comfort sat practically empty? Thousands died as a result but the left blames Trump. It's pathetic.

Not one Trump fan has joined the discussion concerning Trump's performance in this national crisis. Trump's fans also avoided the post concerning Trump's press conference yesterday. They are proving my point.

You mean when the little idiot Asia reporter tried to race bait Trump. Yeah, we all saw it. Funny how Trump said ask China and she immediately started screaming, you talking about me?

Just another child of the left throwing a temper tantrum.

The new SSRS poll finds Trump's overall approval rating holding about even at 45%. However, Trump's numbers for handling the coronavirus outbreak have worsened (55% now disapprove, up from 48% in early March and 52% last month), and only 36% say they consider Trump a trusted source of information about the outbreak. Meaning some of his fans have joined the critics.

80% of Republicans say the Trump government is generally doing a good job. That appears to be an oxymoron, but they can be forgiven. After all, they are Trump's fans.

Well, we know why 80% of Republicans feel that way. We know from this thread that they largely avoid Trump, his decisions, his statements, and his tweets.

And his press conferences.

We know their support is largely based on ignorance. Trump's supporters on this thread have proven it.

You mean when the little idiot Asia reporter tried to race bait Trump.

I got that impression, too. Funny how Trump was foolish enough to fall for the race bait, hook, line, and sinker. Trump is not very smart.

It was Trump who lost his cool and stooped off, abruptly ending the the press conference.

We are fast becoming friends. You are proving everything I have been saying about Trump's supporters.

You mean defend Trump from the specious, manufactured charges Democrats have ginned up against him? That's easy. They're lying as has been shown.

Mixed in with personal insults, Trump's fans have evaded the main issue of this thread. Perhaps, it is time to review my essential points.

On May 10, these threads were of interest to Trump's supporters.

"AG Barr doing a superb job"

"Tara Reade makes a great offer"

"Jonathan Turley Rips Apart Obama’s ‘Leaked’ Statement About the DOJ and Flynn"

"Why did people follow Hitler?"

"If Democrats hate old white men so much..."

"Flynn>>> a **** you to Leftist hacks from Dershowitz ... Flynn was innocent"

"The Attempted Coup d'état of a US Sitting Pesident Now Exposed. Schiff Is Scrambling For Cover"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

These threads were all initiated by supporters of Trump, and they are of enormous interest to Trump's fans. Notice anything peculiar about all these threads?

Not one is about Trump.

Trump is doing such a pathetic job on the national crisis our country is facing, his supporters avoid him at all costs. They avoid what Trump is doing and saying.

Also, there was not one thread started by a Trump supporter that concerns Trump.

Clearly, it would seem, Trump's supporters are avoiding Trump. That is quite interesting.

However, these ludicrous fictional threads serve a purpose.

They provide a distraction from the real issues facing Americans today. Americans are not overly concerned about Flynn, Barr's incredulous decision to exonerate the felon, Tara Reade, Mueller or his report, Hitler, or Turley. They are concerned about the pandemic that has taken 80,757 American lives, the loss of 22 million jobs, our staggering economy, and Trump's incompetence concerning these issues, the same mind-numbing incompetence that causes his supporters to avoid him entirely.

Trump's fans want those concerned about Trump's total incompetence to waste their time on these far right, neo-Nazi, farcical conspiracies rather than the real issues facing the American people today.

Is it working?

Last edited:
Trump has overseen the largest public/private health mobilization in the nation's history yet all the left can do is blame him. How about Cuomo sending infected people back into nursing homes while the Javits Center and the Comfort sat practically empty? Thousands died as a result but the left blames Trump. It's pathetic.

I really hate repeating myself. You want to talk about Trump's performance during the pandemic, see me at https://www.debatepolitics.com/gene...-attacks-fox-news-host-25.html#post1071864992

I'll be happy to discuss the issue with you. This thread has another agenda.

I got that impression, too. Funny how Trump was foolish enough to fall for the race bait, hook, line, and sinker. Trump is not very smart.

He didn't fall for anything. He shut her down. The only ones who fell for was the liberal media. Just because some bimbo starts yelling she was insulted because Trump hurt her precious feelings doesn't mean he fell for anything. She looked as stupid as she is.

He didn't fall for anything. He shut her down. The only ones who fell for was the liberal media. Just because some bimbo starts yelling she was insulted because Trump hurt her precious feelings doesn't mean he fell for anything. She looked as stupid as she is.

Aw, you cut off the most important of my post.

It was Trump who lost his cool and stooped off, abruptly ending the the press conference.

We are fast becoming friends. You are proving everything I have been saying about Trump's supporters.

I really hate repeating myself. You want to talk about Trump's performance during the pandemic, see me at https://www.debatepolitics.com/gene...-attacks-fox-news-host-25.html#post1071864992

I'll be happy to discuss the issue with you. This thread has another agenda.

You have failed to respond on that thread. It is because the thread dealt with reality, and you were unable to defend Trump?

Or, did you just ignore the thread because it concerns what Trump is doing and saying?

:roll:Not one Trump fan has joined the discussion concerning Trump's performance in this national crisis. Trump's fans also avoided the post concerning Trump's press conference yesterday. They are proving my point. Trump's supporters avoid Trump.

You mean when the little idiot Asia reporter tried to race bait Trump. Yeah, we all saw it. Funny how Trump said ask China and she immediately started screaming, you talking about me?

Amazing how Trump's fans consistently help me prove my point. On this thread and other threads they avoid what Trump does and says, and they are totally incapable of defending him.

Instead, they offer distractions, most of them relating to events 3 1/2 years while our country is facing a deadly pandemic and an economic crisis. Does that make sense to anyone?

Yes, it does, to Trump's cult.

Yes, it does, to Trump's cult.

The Times reports, "In less than a year, from May 2019 to March 2020, the share of weekly church-attending white Protestants convinced that Donald Trump was anointed by God to be president grew from 29.6 percent to 49.5 percent.

"This finding — based on direct responses to the question: “How much do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Donald Trump was anointed by God to become president of the United States” — comes from surveys conducted by Paul A. Djupe and Ryan Burge, political scientists at Denison and Eastern Illinois Universities. Their study illuminates the depth of quasi-religious devotion to Trump among key segments of the population."

And, as illustrated by several threads combined with the news media, these people pay little attention to what Trump actually does and says. Where they got the idea that Trump was anoited by God is anyone's guess. With the exception of political advantage, Trump is far from a religious person.

Trump attends church on National Prayer Day, Christmas and Easter, with an occasional special appearance at a service.

Trump is practicing Christian only when it suits him and only when the occasion is auspicious enough.

Aw, are Trump's supporters giving up already? There were only three of them, and now they have quit, proving my point once again.

You have failed to respond on that thread. It is because the thread dealt with reality, and you were unable to defend Trump?

Or, did you just ignore the thread because it concerns what Trump is doing and saying?

I haven't been on in a few days but I see no need to gratify your Trump obsession other than to point out that he has done everything possible under the circumstances and no liberal could do better. In fact, none could do as well. Look at Cuomo, DeBlasio, Whitmer, Murphy and some others. They have failed and are more interested in maintaining their new found and illegitimate power over the citizens than actually solving anything. They are the type of petty, incompetent and insecure fools the left always supplies.

I haven't been on in a few days but I see no need to gratify your Trump obsession other than to point out that he has done everything possible under the circumstances and no liberal could do better. In fact, none could do as well. Look at Cuomo, DeBlasio, Whitmer, Murphy and some others. They have failed and are more interested in maintaining their new found and illegitimate power over the citizens than actually solving anything. They are the type of petty, incompetent and insecure fools the left always supplies.

In other words, you are actually afraid to deal with what Trump is actually doing and saying. Instead, you compliment him with exaggerated hyperbole that is completely meaningless because it has no relationship to what is going on today.

If you can't defend what this man does, why in the world do you support him? Don't answer to me. You'll just give me some B.S.

Answer to yourself!

In other words, you are actually afraid to deal with what Trump is actually doing and saying. Instead, you compliment him with exaggerated hyperbole that is completely meaningless because it has no relationship to what is going on today.

If you can't defend what this man does, why in the world do you support him? Don't answer to me. You'll just give me some B.S.

Answer to yourself!

Shove off. I've talked plenty about what Trump has done. You just want to whine.

Here is a clue into the intellectual capacity of our President. Trump was trying to downplay the importance of a vaccine in the reopening efforts. This is a direct quote from his remarks today in the Rose Garden.

"Other things have never had a vaccine so I don't want people to think this is all dependent on a vaccine."

Things?

He could have said "diseases," "epidemics," or "pandemics," but the best Trump could come up with is "things?"

Good Lord! And this man is our President.

Trump's supporters will probably agree this is okay with them. They don't mind that the President they voted for has the vocabulary of a six-year old.

Back
Top Bottom