• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which does the 2022 GOP care less about? Democracy or Actual US History?

Which does the 2022 GOP care less about? Democracy or Actual US History?

• Total voters
No
when did she do that?

are you talking about this?

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said.

That's the beauty of it, you don't know if you are in the basket or not so in effect she said it to every republican supporter..

Now it has become the standard for the democrats to denigrate all GOP.

Case in point

Your Republican Party is pure evil. It's that simple.

That's the beauty of it, you don't know if you are in the basket or not so in effect she said it to every republican supporter..
LMAO you are free to try and sell that lie if you like but NO she did no such thing at all on any level, she didn't even say republican
such a claim is pure tinfoil hat batshit insane dishonesty
Now it has become the standard for the democrats to denigrate all GOP.
also factually wrong
Case in point
thanks for proving yourself wrong, a post does no such thing
3 strikes your out, your retarded claims get the shit kicked them and each of them completely fails . . wow thats just bad
😂🍿

No, my argument is that D's do the right thing and that R's will allow their party to do anything to hold power.
Betrayal of allies is not the “right thing”

In fact the democrats have covered up or excused far worse from their own team. They just decided to dump Franken based off of utility, not due to any moral compulsion

You pick...
You have a better premise for a thread or are you just going to stick with an obvious bait thread? I mean...I'm all for mercilessly mocking you but, since I'm such a generous person, I'll give you another chance.

Betrayal of allies is not the “right thing”

In fact the democrats have covered up or excused far worse from their own team. They just decided to dump Franken based off of utility, not due to any moral compulsion
Betrayal of allies? What a joke. You don't really want to get into a 'who's worse D's or R's do you?

What's worse than party lockstep in the face of actual crimes?

Is there some backstory for this poll, or is it nothing more than just pure partisan bickering and whining? I would just like to know for when I create a much better version of this kind of poll.

You do know that "America" is NOT A DEMOCRACY ! We are ( for very good reason) a "Constitutional Republic" !
Our "FREEDOMS" that in the Constitution make somethings overlap with Democratic processes! But the US Constitution is better!

Here's a refresher for you:

Betrayal of allies? What a joke. You don't really want to get into a 'who's worse D's or R's do you?

What's worse than party lockstep in the face of actual crimes?
Which is why the democrats didn’t remove Clinton from office for indisputable perjury?

Which is why the democrats didn’t remove Clinton from office for indisputable perjury?
While a crime, the perjury occurred in a civil trial, one that had zero to do with his actions as President. Not okay, but using that as a defense as if the two djt impeachments were based on less important issues is asinine imo.

So in Hillary’s mind 1/4 of America are deplorables?
another person that has no clue what she actually said LMAO
I mean she really meant anyone who would vote for trump is deplorable
when did she say that? oh wait she didnt, another retard ie bites the dust
I didnt even vote for her but i still know what she factually said
🤣🍿

While a crime, the perjury occurred in a civil trial, one that had zero to do with his actions as President. Not okay, but using that as a defense as if the two djt impeachments were based on less important issues is asinine imo.
Hmmm ... Actually there four articles of impeachment. Two of them for perjury in depositions other than the grand jury and for obstructing Congress. Clinton was impeached for lying under oath to a federal grand jury and obstructing justice.

Back
Top Bottom