• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Where these wars pre planned?

Robodoon

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Written about 70 years ago.

In 1933

The Shape of Things to Come by H.G. Wells is published, in which he predicts a Second World War will begin in or about 1940, originating from a German-Polish dispute. Wells says the plan for the “Modern World-State” would succeed on its third attempt (about 1980), and come out of something that would occur in Basra, Iraq. At this point, he states, “Russia is ready to assimilate. Is eager to assimilate.” Although world government “had been plainly coming for some years, although it had been endlessly feared and murmured against, if found no opposition prepared anywhere.”

Page 52
Secret Records Revealed, Dennis Laurence Cuddy, Ph.D.

Warned about 40 years ago by Myron Fagan

"World War III is to be fomented, using the so-called controversies; by the agents of the Illuminati operating under whatever new name; that are now being stored up between the political Zionists and the leaders of the Moslem world. That war is to be directed in such a manner that all of Islam and political Zionism (Israelis) will destroy each other while at the same time; the remaining nations, once more divided on this issue, will be forced to fight themselves into a state of complete exhaustion; physically, mentally, spiritually, and economically.

http://100777.com/node/361?PHPSESSID=53305f2fccc1ea511dab8bc74d2477f1 Audio warning from forty years ago, with transcript ;)

FOUR YEARS before the Iraq invasion,
The Book the Grand Chess board was written here is a review of that book by Dr Monteith
Zbigniew Brzezinski stage-managed our foreign policy from 1977 to 1981. He knew that American aid to the mujahideen would lead to Soviet intervention and draw us into a bloody conflict. After reading Brzezinski's book, The Grand Chessboard, I'm convinced he planned a series of battles in the Middle East. America is going to war with Iraq, and may go to war with other countries in that region. If we defeat the Arab nations, the Rockefellers and their friends will control the oil reserves of Central Asia, and dominate the world.
http://www.radioliberty.com/nlapr02.htm

September 2000: PNAC published Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategy, Forces and Resources for a New Century:

". . . the United States has for decades sought to play a more permanent role in Gulf regional security. While the unresolved conflict with Iraq provides the immediate justification, the need for a substantial American force presence in the Gulf transcends the issue of the regime of Saddam Hussein. . . .
American armed forces stationed abroad and on rotational deployments around the world . . . are the cavalry on the new American frontier."

"Any serious effort at transformation must occur within the larger framework of U.S. national security strategy, military missions and defense budgets. . . . Further, the process of transformation . . . is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor."
[8]

September 11, 2001: Nineteen terrorists provided a "catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor."

"Only 30 hours after the attack, Donald Rumsfeld, a charter member of PNAC, asked President Bush to "go against Iraq, not just al Qaeda."

September 14, 2001: Former Senator Gary Hart addressed an emergency session of the Council on Foreign Relations; he stated:

"There is a chance for the President of the United States to use this disaster . . . to carry out what his father - a phrase his father used I think only once, and it hasn't been used since - and that is a new world order."
http://www.radioliberty.com/nlmar03.html

"I want to try and make a kind of sense of our coming wars . . . the Bush administration is not making it up as they go along, but following a plan. In some ways, we've known about this plan since his father was president. Then, it was called the 'New World Order.' The Sunday Herald of Glasgow, Scotland recently published a story about an important sketch of the military dimensions of this plan. . . ."
Rev. Davidson Loehr: September 29, 2002

Aug 1991
“National Security Strategy of the United States” is issued by the White House, and it is personally sighed by President Bush. It states”
”In the Gulf, we saw the United Nations playing the role dreamed of by its founders….I hope history will record that the Gulf Crisis was the crucible of the new world order”

The Globalists page 173 Dennis L. Cuddy, Ph.D.

[Moderator Mode]

Moved to the more appropriate forum...

[/Moderator Mode]

cnredd said:
[Moderator Mode]

Moved to the more appropriate forum...

[/Moderator Mode]

this isn't the Right Forum, this is Conspiracy THEORIES, these should be in the CONSPIRACY FORUM.

Conspiracy Theories are "Guess at hidden Crime"
Conspiracy is Hidden Crime.

I document texted from 70 years ago that talks about today.

Maybe its just to upsetting for some..

Heck ZB wrote this war down in his book 4 years before Iraq? How did that happen? Cuz ZB is a top Rockefeller Stooge and knows the game plan.

zbigni1.jpg

VIDEO CLIP ZB Calls George Bush "Simple" ?

VIDEO CLIP ZB talks about beating up smaller nations

VIDEO CLIP ZB says the USA is the biggest promoter of Globalism

VIDEO CLIP ZB quotes VP on Terrorists.

VIDEO CLIP ZB talks about the Middle in government

VIDEO CLIP ZB talks about "Who controls the middle east"

VIDEO CLIP ZB talks about the role of the UN

http://www.robodoon.com/zbigniew_brzezinski.htm

Pay not attention, just listen to TV, never mind that the people I'm trying to warn my Countrymen about bought up the controlling media of the USA in 1915 as 1917 Congressional Records show.

CAN WE SAVE THE USA? NOT ON THIS TREND, ON THIS TREND YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE SLAVES!!! NO JOKE!!

ok....Not being mean or anything but...
Did we take our meds today?

cherokee said:
ok....Not being mean or anything but...
Did we take our meds today?

bean_laughing_md_blk.gif

Oh thats original...if something was wrong TV and Gov would tell us, they love us you know, they aren't anything like a "special interest" or anything :roll:

Wasn’t it?...Ok but think about this.
Everything posted has been twisted to fit his/her personal view.

cherokee said:
Wasn’t it?...Ok but think about this.
Everything posted has been twisted to fit his/her personal view.

You can reject all you want, I know what I'm talking about, and who disagrees with me? Well Gov and MSM :2wave: And the powers that control media and gov are the same, they are also the same powers that are bring us these wars...the AAE.

banglo.jpg

"The Anglo-American Establishment" by Carroll Quigley.
Written by Bill Clinton's mentor, Professor Carroll Quigley of Georgetown University, this book remained unpublished for 20 years because no major publisher dared print the true story of the secret society that set out to dominate the world and ultimately came to control both England and the United States.
softcover, 354 pages

Back
Top Bottom