• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Where do you get your news? (poll)

Where do you get your televised news?

• FOX News

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • MSNBC

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • CNN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CBS

• BBC

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • ABC

• NBC

• Television - Other

• Other (internet, magazine, newspaper, etc.)

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Multiple Sources

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
T

The Real McCoy

I realize this topic has already been posted in another thread but I wanted to put it in the form of a poll and find out where people generally tend to get their news. I'm trying to keep it simple by limiting the options to telvised news networks and not including the internet, magazines, newspapers, etc.
If the majority of your news comes from a non-TV source select other and specify.

The problem is, you can only choose one in the poll.

I get my news from multiple sources.

I made an MC one before but I think it's out of my hand now with this one.

P.S. Awesome sig

All of the above and the Wall Street Journal..........

NPR (ETC, just so it allows me to post)

The Real McCoy said:
I made an MC one before but I think it's out of my hand now with this one.

P.S. Awesome sig

I wish I could take the credit, but it actually goes to a band that I listen to named Machine Head.

I just thought it was very appropriate with how polarized our nation has become and that all the news sources all have an inherent bias.

The Real McCoy said:
Mods, can we get a multiple choice poll up in this biz?

Multiple Sources done and done.

I get my news from Reuters and AP, probably the most neutral and reliable news sources there is. I'm also partial to the BBC, which is tinted to the Liberal point of view.

I get all my news from Rush Limbaugh.

Whatever he says, I believe the exact opposite. LOL!

I read a local daily paper, today I read National Review...a decidely right wing publication...I read ( maybe I should say skim?) Time, Newsweek, and US News and World Report each week, there's another fine little publication called 'This Week,' ( a smattering of news around the world)...lately I've been watching MSNBC and C-Span...especially Washington Journal, where people all over the world can call in with their views and one can get a good over-all impression of different viewpoints. I avoid Fox, but I do watch O' Reilly occasionally, depending on the guests...and of course, the internet is a great source for news.

I was a journalism student in college...I read anything I can get my hands on..right or left wing....doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom