• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where are all the people who have "overcome" homosexuality?

You're showing the wrong end of them to make that determination.

And, assuming you were 12-14 y/o, that other end would matter to you to determine your attraction?

Did that study also include masculine individuals who engage in homosexual sex?

It didn't say anything about individuals, male or female, who try to deny their homosexuality or who remain celibate. It is about sexual orientation, not behavior.

I tried to copy a relevant paragraph, but got a black screen asking me to do something using words that must have been Klingon or something, all about HTLMs and crap. You'll just have to read the link I gave.

And, assuming you were 12-14 y/o, that other end would matter to you to determine your attraction?

No, and yes. I'm saying that looking at their faces/upper bodies (without covering) isn't ever going to inform you accurately as to their gender.

I'm sorry to interrupt my own thread...but am I to believe that on this forum there is not a single individual who has "overcome" homosexuality? Given how I hear about the "thousands" of people who manage to do so, you would think that we would happen to have at least one who would submit their story, particularly given that their anonymity is protected here.

I'm sorry to interrupt my own thread...but am I to believe that on this forum there is not a single individual who has "overcome" homosexuality? Given how I hear about the "thousands" of people who manage to do so, you would think that we would happen to have at least one who would submit their story, particularly given that their anonymity is protected here.

OK, then, let's hear from one of those "thousands." Who here was once gay, and has "overcome" it and is now a heterosexual.

anyone, anyone?????

Back
Top Bottom