• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where’s QAnon?

Jason Warfield

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
In regards to Gaetz. Anyone heard anything? Just curious; I figure there would be a ton of chattter from Q if this were about a Democrat....

In regards to Gaetz. Anyone heard anything? Just curious; I figure there would be a ton of chattter from Q if this were about a Democrat....
QAnon theory claims Matt Gaetz's sex trafficking allegations 'part of plan' by liberals to malign MAGA patriots
But the silver lining for Gaetz is that maybe, just maybe, he hasn't lost the support of one core group of followers - QAnon theorists. According to their latest conspiracy theory, the investigations into sex trafficking allegations against Gaetz are part of a wider 'plan' by liberals against MAGA patriots.

MAGA now, MAGA tomorrow and MAGA forever!

Last edited:
Last edited:
To think like them first you need to get really drunk or high, then hit yourself in the head many times with a hammer, then start typing. What you would probably come up with is that this is a plan for Gaetz to expose the REAL sex traffickers. In the discovery phase all will be revealed! Think logically!!!
The CIA is probably behind it. Ohh crap, whoops...sorry Q, I mean "C_A".

QAnon theory claims Matt Gaetz's sex trafficking allegations 'part of plan' by liberals to malign MAGA patriots
But the silver lining for Gaetz is that maybe, just maybe, he hasn't lost the support of one core group of followers - QAnon theorists. According to their latest conspiracy theory, the investigations into sex trafficking allegations against Gaetz are part of a wider 'plan' by liberals against MAGA patriots.

Although I disagree with the Q theory, it would suit me just fine if it were true. Because it's working.

The

are

just

Republicans

Since Q was Ron Watkins aka CodeMonkey, and CodeMonkey quit.. I don't imagine we'll hear much. (not that he'd actually care about sex trafficking)
1611178110037-image-from-ios-3.jpeg

Curious idea when the Trump administration started the investigation...

Recent developments indicate that perhaps Epstein was the "Q"...lol

lol

Ron Watkins quit posting as Q and quit 8Chan right after Trump lost.

Curious idea when the Trump administration started the investigation...
That's the 5D part:

Back
Top Bottom