• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When you click "like" what are the main things that move you to do so?

I agree.
I appreciate the courage to say something.
Humor.
Great photos.

Reasons?!? Why do we need those? Just press the like button. It calls to you. Its like pressing the big red one you shouldn't but really want to anyhow, without the all the inconvenient and somewhat dire consequence.

I suppose one need not have a reason; however, one's clicking "like" sans a reason, however meager, is to tourettually do so.

I don't assume folks who click "like" do so as a consequence of a Tourette's syndrome impulse they cannot control and that their affliction thus is so profound that they cannot unclick "like."

This thread doesn't require or ask that one proffer "good" reasons. It merely asks one to share whatever be one's reasons for clicking "like," even if their answer is that "Tourette's made them do it."

I suppose one need not have a reason; however, one's clicking "like" sans a reason, however meager, is to tourettually do so.

I don't assume folks who click "like" do so as a consequence of a Tourette's syndrome impulse they cannot control and that their affliction thus is so profound that they cannot unclick "like."

This thread doesn't require or ask that one proffer "good" reasons. It merely asks one to share whatever be one's reasons for clicking "like," even if their answer is that "Tourette's made them do it."

Apparently my humor has been lost somewhere. I'll go look in the closet and see if its there.

Apparently my humor has been lost somewhere. I'll go look in the closet and see if its there.

Okay...Well, you do that. LOL

I did not realize your post passage to which I replied was a manifestation of your making merry.

Back
Top Bottom