• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When you are not with what majority of Americans think, that is "extreme" thinking.

When you are not with what majority of Americans are, then you know, that is "extreme" thinking.

• Total voters
I'd say that depends on what the majority of Americans are thinking.

I like what Mark Twain said...'When you find yourself on the side of the majority it's time to pause and reflect"...

You responding to the correct post, @post ?

🤷
The entity offered up an 18 second excerpt with an RNC logo in the left upper corner. You took his bait.

The word "extreme" appears 26 times in the entire briefing.

I concede it is a low bar of comparison, but the absurdity of it alsso influenced me to react to your post which I considered inappropriate.

Extreme means not thinking like the majority of Americans, yes?
That would depend on what it is you are 'thinking' to be able to define just how extreme it is, wouldn't you think? Which I will acknowledge is more likely than not a rhetorical question where you are concerned.

The entity offered up an 18 second excerpt with an RNC logo in the left upper corner. You took his bait.

The word "extreme" appears 26 times in the entire briefing.

I concede it is a low bar of comparison, but the absurdity of it alsso influenced me to react to your post which I considered inappropriate.
Again, I’ve no clue as to how your response relates to what I opined in this thread, have a nice weekend…………

Oh, and I care **** all what you find appropriate….

If you want to quote “Brown Sugar,” how hard is it to get the lyrics correct?

Not where,but, when it’s gonna stop!

It depends. My hot take is, extreme thinking can sometimes be the right way to think about something, but you've got to have some evidence to back up whatever it is you believe.

No. Google that shit.

a tendency or disposition to go to extremes or an instance of going to extremes, especially in political matters

You do realize "majority" means just larger than 50% right?

Conservatives aren't thought of as extremest because they don't agree with the majority of Americans. Conservatives are thought of as extremest because they will resort to anything, up to and including violence, to get their way. They will go to "extremes" to get their way.
Oh, the far right will certainly sometimes resort to violence, but in general "conservatives" will not.

Let's see if NiceGuy can follow THIS logic:

The Majority voted for Biden over Trump.

Yet a Minority refuse to accept the results.

Is THAT an example of "extreme" thinking

Answer: Agree

As for "thinking", someone didn't "think" before posting this thread because if they had they might have realized how EASY it would be to pick this one apart.
View attachment 67410079
According to the White House, yes. Not in my view, though.

Oh, the far right will certainly sometimes resort to violence, but in general "conservatives" will not.
Well you hold onto that thought. I've been threatened with bodily harm by a multitude of MAGA conservatives. They're trashy, uneducated bottom of the barrel scrapers who's only concern is getting their moronic way. Real pathetic overtly violent scabs.

The current WH spokesperson is totally unprepared for the job and it shows day after day, she should have stayed on the sidelines……

What would be great is if the press could simply ask Joe if what she said is right. But he doesnt do interviews, just reads speeches. I dont even know if he agrees with what he reads on the teleprompter. The executive branch appears to be run not by the person the people elected, but by appointees and delegates and spokesmen.

Obviously not.

You might even say its fascist.

Fascism is authoritarian, characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation

What would be great is if the press could simply ask Joe if what she said is right. But he doesnt do interviews,
You have absolutely no idea what your talking about. Do you just parrot everything the alt-right media says? Or is there any semblance of individual thought going on in that head?

Or is there any semblance of individual thought going on in that head?
Nope. Parrots, every one of them. Go 5 minutes on Fox News, then rush onto discussion forums and repeat what THEY heard. Sad really.

Back
Top Bottom