• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When will the House act?

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Everyone has seen on the news that Waters is sticking her nose into the riots in Minn and Mi. She is out there commanding rioters to come out more in force and burn loot and riot.

When will the House censor her for that, or kick her completely out of the House. At the very minimum she should be stripped of any committee chairmanships she holds.

Last edited:
Everyone has seen on the news that Waters is sticking her nose into the riots in Minn and Mi. She is out there commanding rioters to come out more in force and burn loot and riot.

When will the House censor her for that, or kick her completely out of the House. At the very minimum she should be stripped of any committee chairmanships she holds.
As long as Nancy is in charge...it won't happen.

I watched the clip. Didn’t catch the command to riot, burn and loot.

Why should she be censored?

I watched the clip. Didn’t catch the command to riot, burn and loot.

That's ok. Mr. Trump did not issue such a command either.
Didn't stop Congress, including folks like Ms. Waters, from deciding he was not fit for office and ought be removed.

Standards for thee, but not for me.

MTG is drafting something to expel Madame Peach Mint. Of course nothing will touch Peach Mint, but I hope Republicans get her on the record defending her inciteful rhetoric.

Didn't stop Congress, including folks like Ms. Waters, from deciding he was not fit for office and ought be removed.

Oh please, Trump whined for months before and after the election, (as he did after the 2016 election) told his people to show up, even condemned his own VEEP.
Trump decided he was not fit for office, with four years of racial insults and lies. The American people agreed.

Isn't if fun to watch democrats openly contradict their own actions.

Isn't if fun to watch democrats openly contradict their own actions.

How can one contradict one's own actions?

Yeah, everyone...we're all feasting on the news that Waters said some crap about some other crap. We're all real mad about it. We wish she wouldn't give speeches that result in her supporters storming the Capitol building, murdering cops, and trying to murder a bunch of congress, all to help install AOC as president HAY WAIT A MINUTE.

:rolleyes:

Spare me.

What riot happened as a result of her remarks?

Well that is one thing we know for sure that there are the double standards in politics.

First, stop lying. Waters did not command anyone to do anything, and that includes burning, looting, and rioting.

Second, it’s “censure”, not “censor”.

Congress didn’t decide that Trump was unfit. Trump, himself, proved it on a daily, even hourly, basis.

Where do you guys get this shit from? You all just make it up, right?

I'd consider for the first time in your life reading the Constitution. The White House can't kick a member out of the House.

Why am I not surprised that you never read the Constitution?

And while her actions are wrong, she never commanded anyone to burn loot and riot. Why am I not surprised that you lied?

The old hag Waters is from Calif. What the hell is she doing in Mi formenting hate and discontent??? Eplain that.

Unfortunately, not much if anything will happen to Maxine Waters.

But it does illustrate with perfection that when Trump says "stop the steal" it can only be a call for violence, but when Maxine Waters says "be more confrontational" is was somehow a call for peaceful protest.

This is our sad state of politics today.

Honestly Maxine should just shut the **** up. I've though so for years. And in this case I still think so. Even more so. You'll get no defense from me.
It honestly amazes me sometimes how, given enough time, movement activists will end up shooting themselves in the foot. Lib or con.

According to the latest news, apparently the House IS going to take action against the hate filled old crone. Good deal!!!!!

No.

You do know who controls the House, right?
This, "She is out there commanding rioters to come out more in force and burn loot and riot." is a flat-out lie and you know it but you want it acted on anyway. You lot are like a bunch of teenagers at a pep rally.

Where do you guys get this shit from? You all just make it up, right?

American right wing propaganda is very top-down, from big national networks to local networks. They're all told to blare on the same message, and they do. So all the people who consume that propaganda - and this is the overwhelming bulk of the right, if DP is any guide - all run to DP to regurgitate the same stupid message.

They don't even stop to make sure they aren't contradicting themselves. In the same sentence, they will blindly assert that Biden is a dangerous scheming communist who is plotting to single-handedly destroy America with his policies, and that Biden is also an utterly incompetent doddering old fool who is being maneuvered around by shadowy forces. Or sometimes just Pelosi.

It's so stupid it hurts.

Back
Top Bottom