• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When John Durham found evidence of crime BY trump, he and Bill Barr deceived us all.

Other than not running around enough, what did she do so wrong that America would turn to Trump? It makes no sense.

America in 2016 complaining about Hillary:

You asking that question proves my point more than yours.

It is both arrogant and presumptuous for Hillary supporters to not be realistic about what did not go well for her during the campaign against Trump. Those arguing she just magically lost doing nothing wrong are kidding themselves.
Hillary's biggest problem was that she is Hillary. She has a well known history. Trump didn't have that same history, not in politics. Sure, he had a shady, sleezy business history but not enough people knew about it or cared to dig. Hillary's history was just too well known. Plus, Hillary lacks charisma. As much as some disagree with me, Trump has charisma. People like myself are not charmed by it (repelled in my case), but millions obviously were and still are.

Hillary's biggest problem was that she is Hillary. She has a well known history. Trump didn't have that same history, not in politics. Sure, he had a shady, sleezy business history but not enough people knew about it or cared to dig. Hillary's history was just too well known. Plus, Hillary lacks charisma. As much as some disagree with me, Trump has charisma. People like myself are not charmed by it (repelled in my case), but millions obviously were and still are.
we literally elected an insane, corrupt mob boss (with no morality) because people were too lazy to dig (and limbaugh/fox had done an excellent job of turning Hillary into Satan which then slowly seeped into the minds of independents and democrats).

we literally elected an insane, corrupt mob boss (with no morality) because people were too lazy to dig (and limbaugh/fox had done an excellent job of turning Hillary into Satan which then slowly seeped into the minds of independents and democrats).
Problem is, his history is more well known now and he still has millions who worship him.

But all the cult members here were sooo sure that Durham was gonna prove everything! Just you wait and see!

Some of them all of a sudden stopped saying how the Durham Report was coming out any day now. Oh, and it was going to be the end of Obama and Clapper and Page and Comey and Strzok and Biden......

Problem is, his history is more well known now and he still has millions who worship him.
it's become a religion (which isn't hard because a ton of his supporters were trained to be religious by their parents).

You asking that question proves my point more than yours.

Yeah, I really don't know the answer.

Remember, before she actually announced her candidacy, she was the most popular political figure in the country.

What happened after that? You don't think people knew her enough before she announced? It makes no sense. My only suspicion is that when she announced her candidacy, the Fox News/rightwing propaganda kicked into high gear: not with anything specific- but just that she was "crooked", the nonsense allegations of murder, holding her responsible for her husband cheating on her, etc....

Some of them all of a sudden stopped saying how the Durham Report was coming out any day now. Oh, and it was going to be the end of Obama and Clapper and Page and Comey and Strzok and Biden......
It really is hard to take the RW dreams seriously. They've been treated like Charlie Brown by Lucy so many times yet they keep coming back to try to kick the football again. Hunter Biden is the latest kick attempt.

Yeah, I really don't know the answer.

Remember, before she actually announced her candidacy, she was the most popular political figure in the country.

What happened after that? You don't think people knew her enough before she announced? It makes no sense. My only suspicion is that when she announced her candidacy, the Fox News/rightwing propaganda kicked into high gear: not with anything specific- but just that she was "crooked", the nonsense allegations of murder, holding her responsible for her husband cheating on her, etc....
You can be a very popular politician when you don't run for president. The same will happen with DeSantis if he decides to try.

it's become a religion (which isn't hard because a ton of his supporters were trained to be religious by their parents).

Yes, it's no coincidence that Trump supporters, Evangelicals, anti-vaxxers, climate change deniers, Q, etc... all tend to be the same general group of people. All this pathology stems from a certain particular dysfunctional culture and mindset.

"Man, once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without a rudder, is the sport of every wind. With such persons, gullibility, which they call faith, takes the helm from the hand of reason, and the mind becomes a wreck."
-Thomas Jefferson

Yes, 21 times voted most admired woman in America & a highly qualified candidate vs. a racist grifter. Good choice America.
She was the most qualified person I've ever seen run for president. Russia along with the right wing media did one helluva' job of character assassination and so we ended up with trump.

You can be a very popular politician when you don't run for president. The same will happen with DeSantis if he decides to try.
Well Trump seemed to follow the opposite trajectory.

But I still don't know why Hillary was as bad as people keep saying she was, other than that that's what kept getting repeated on the rightwing media.

I am not saying she was not politically savvy or not capable of dealing with Republican antics, just saying she has plenty of baggage and made plenty of questionable decisions.

All manufactured out of thin air by Fox News.

It is both arrogant and presumptuous for Hillary supporters to not be realistic about what did not go well for her during the campaign against Trump. Those arguing she just magically lost doing nothing wrong are kidding themselves.
She should have paid more attention to a certain few states, other than that, what did she do wrong? You can bet your bottom dollar if the secretary of state had been a male republican when benghazi happened, we wouldn't have heard a word from the gop, not a peep.

I am not saying she was not politically savvy or not capable of dealing with Republican antics, just saying she has plenty of baggage and made plenty of questionable decisions.
I agree with you and she still handled herself better than Trump and the rest of his pathetic clown followers. I’m talking about Gym Jordan and the other who refused to answer a lawful subpoena.

just think...

rpQcRAwv

Well Trump seemed to follow the opposite trajectory.

But I still don't know why Hillary was as bad as people keep saying she was, other than that that's what kept getting repeated on the rightwing media.
Because, as I said, Trump has charisma. Alot of it. You can't develop the cult following he has without abundant charisma.

Because, as I said, Trump has charisma. Alot of it. You can't develop the cult following he has without abundant charisma.

I don't know what kind of person would find charisma in someone that repulsive. He always made me deeply uncomfortable every time I saw him, since the 1980s. You can almost smell the slime, artificiality, and narcissism oozing out of him.

But then again, some people have found Jim Jones, Jim Bakker, and the Revered Moon charistmatic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom