• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What would a real-life debatepolitics.com gathering be like?

What would a real-life gathering of debatepolitics.com members be like?

• Civilized debating.

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • 2 groups at opposite ends of the room, similar to a pre-teen dance.

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Un-civilized debate/ranting/screaming but no physical fighting.

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • A pro-wrestling style free-for-all.

• Mods being trampled in a futile attempt to keep order.

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • People leaving in body bags.

• Total voters
Stace said:
You know why he said that, right? Because we as Americans are the most obese/overweight nation out there. And the French (women, at least) are notoriously thinner than we are.

So, I just didn't like the joke. Call me "over-zealous", but I thought the joke to be anti-American.

Stace said:
I also think he is hilarious. I don't always agree, but he's funny.

I'm all about the comedy.

I agree.

Mencia is bold... but I like that about him. I'm bold too... just not funny.

I think Mind of Mencia is pretty funny.

Don't get me wrong though... we do need to secure our borders.

Conflict said:
I agree.

Mencia is bold... but I like that about him. I'm bold too... just not funny.

I think Mind of Mencia is pretty funny.

Don't get me wrong though... we do need to secure our borders.

Aw, sure you're funny!

I mean, the group of us going back and forth is at least keeping me entertained enough to keep me away from "How the Republicans Stole Christmas"....I've only made it through 42 pages so far, and usually, I'd have read a good 100+ pages of a book within the first 24 hours of purchasing it!

Donkey1499 said:
So, I just didn't like the joke. Call me "over-zealous", but I thought the joke to be anti-American.

To each their own...

Donkey1499 said:
What do you mean by that?

It means to think what you want about Jon, you're allowed to form your own opinions.

Nothing sinister behind that, I promise.

Stace said:
It means to think what you want about Jon, you're allowed to form your own opinions.

She hates you. That's what it means. In fact, it's all a left wing conspiracy. :mrgreen:

Stace said:

Yeah, you better! Or else I'll kick your skinny ass! (JUST JOKING!!!)

Oh God, someone's gonna hate me now if they don't already.

Donkey1499 said:
Yeah, you better! Or else I'll kick your skinny ass! (JUST JOKING!!!)

Oh God, someone's gonna hate me now if they don't already.

:confused: Huh? Maybe this is the sleep deprivation talking, or could be the caffeine high, but I'd better do what????

And actually, I have a fat ass, but that's beside the point.

Stace said:
:confused: Huh? Maybe this is the sleep deprivation talking, or could be the caffeine high, but I'd better do what????

I'm sleepy, so I'm not acting rationally. I suppose a coke could rejuvenate me.

Donkey1499 said:
I'm sleepy, so I'm not acting rationally. I suppose a coke could rejuvenate me.

I'm more of a Pepsi fan, myself. Though I am rather fond of Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper, and that's a Coke product...

Stace said:
I'm more of a Pepsi fan, myself. Though I am rather fond of Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper, and that's a Coke product...

You know what I did last week, tho I admit it was a little immature. I put an empty coke bottle in the drop chute of a pepsi machine. LOL

Donkey1499 said:
You know what I did last week, tho I admit it was a little immature. I put an empty coke bottle in the drop chute of a pepsi machine. LOL

Hey, anything for a few s***s and giggles....even if it could be deemed as immature by some.

Those people just have no sense of humor.

Stace said:

Ohh fat bottoms are cool. I like things that are squeezable!

LOL. Anyway I'm going to sleep now. It's been a hoot and I'll see all of you tommorrow (for better or for worse!).

Stace said:
Hey, anything for a few s***s and giggles....even if it could be deemed as immature by some.

Those people just have no sense of humor.

But what I did was so stupid, it's funny. I just love stupid shiz, which is why I enjoy the company of liberals, cuz they make me laugh. LOL

Were this to happen (thread tittle) I would suggest a pool on the first to be assassinated.

Dibs on me. A sawbuck on spot number one. If I win? My winnings go to Billo. Then he will most assuredly be second, because vague needs the money. Even in death teacher finds a way to contribute to DP.

Most popular? Galenrox. He's bringing the dank.

Least popular? Kelzie. Nobodies going to that buffet. "You want a side order of greens with those greens"? Appetizer? Salad. Main course? Salad. Dessert? Salad. Pay no attention to those cows.

Class clown? That dead guy.

Most likely to succeed? Robin. He's allready told us so.

Life of the party? Gandhi, that is, the Big G, the G-man, soldier of fortune, the assassin, righter of wrong, lone ranger, that guy that got one of my jokes once, big kid on the playground, sayer of "how the fuc*k can teacher remember everything I ever said when I don't even remember what I said, poster of that strange symbol (?) How could he not be?

Most likely to be caught in the janitors closet masturbating? Trojan.

Largest feet compared to head? jallman. Have you seen that attachment? Friggin creepy. Dude belongs in a circus.

Most disappointed? Naughty Nurse. Hey, teachers dead allready.

Most popular, runner up? cnredd. Armed monkeys have a way of swaying elections.

Least popular, runner up? Tie between Ayran and that dead guy.

Prom King? NavyPride.

Prom Queen? Sissy-boy. Navy fixed the vote and wants his way.

Least likely to succeed? Lucidthots. He sucked up to Ayran and yet was still spurned. How friggin sad is that?

Master at Arms. Gunny. As it should be. Aleem? Step over here please! Nah, it's a pack of lifesavers, not the business end of an M16! Please wait on that large sheet of plastic. (Aleem you ask? Wonder why he's not here anymore? I doubt it has nothing to do with...oh, nevermind). *1.

Still waiting for a thread I can't corrupt.

*1. I want to see all those who can't condone the targetting of children stone cold friggin dead. (Oh, did I type that out loud?) We in the basement? Oh well, some things a mans got to stand up for. So be it. This is an American website. We'll see. Hit submit. This might do it for me. Hit submit. Free the women.

Donkey1499 said:
But what I did was so stupid, it's funny. I just love stupid shiz, which is why I enjoy the company of liberals, cuz they make me laugh. LOL

Well, the Republicans make me laugh, so there ya go.

Especially Pat Robertson. And Bush when he says things like "Those who enter the country illegally violate the law" or "...so we can more better do our job".

teacher said:

*1. I want to see all those who can't condone the targetting of children stone cold friggin dead. (Oh, did I type that out loud?) We in the basement? Oh well, some things a mans got to stand up for. So be it. This is an American website. We'll see. Hit submit. This might do it for me. Hit submit. Free the women.

:( I wanna be the class clown though!

We really probably should be in the basement by now, or at least off-topic, but since this is originally a poll, I guess we can't do that? :shrug:

teacher said:
Were this to happen (thread tittle) I would suggest a pool on the first to be assassinated.

Dibs on me. A sawbuck on spot number one. If I win? My winnings go to Billo. Then he will most assuredly be second, because vague needs the money. Even in death teacher finds a way to contribute to DP.

Least popular? Kelzie. Nobodies going to that buffet. "You want a side order of greens with those greens"? Appetizer? Salad. Main course? Salad. Dessert? Salad. Pay no attention to those cows.

Life of the party? Gandhi, that is, the Big G, the G-man, soldier of fortune, the assassin, righter of wrong, lone ranger, that guy that got one of my jokes once, big kid on the playground, sayer of "how the fuc*k can teacher remember everything I ever said when I don't even remember what I said, poster of that strange symbol (?) How could he not be?

Largest feet compared to head? jallman. Have you seen that attachment? Friggin creepy. Dude belongs in a circus.

Prom King? NavyPride.

Least likely to succeed? Lucidthots. He sucked up to Ayran and yet was still spurned. How friggin sad is that?

Master at Arms. Gunny. As it should be. Aleem? Step over here please! Nah, it's a pack of lifesavers, not the business end of an M16! Please wait on that large sheet of plastic. (Aleem you ask? Wonder why he's not here anymore? I doubt it has nothing to do with...oh, nevermind). *1.

So... where does that leave the rest of us? Believe it or not, I was actually voted "Most Likely to Become President" at my High School. I wish it were true, but no one would vote for me because of my Right-wing, Christo-facist, pro-white, pro-gun, pro-death penalty, anti-abortion, anti-gay "marriage", and other bs that represents me. Of which I was joking with most of what I just said, but still, no one would for an "ass" anyways. LOL

Donkey1499 said:
So... where does that leave the rest of us? Believe it or not, I was actually voted "Most Likely to Become President" at my High School. I wish it were true, but no one would vote for me because of my Right-wing, Christo-facist, pro-white, pro-gun, pro-death penalty, anti-abortion, anti-gay "marriage", and other bs that represents me. Of which I was joking with most of what I just said, but still, no one would for an "ass" anyways. LOL

Well....I'll be the Prez, you can be my VP, we'll tell the people what they want to hear and then when it comes time for decision making, we'll draw straws.

Wait...that sounds like about what they do up there in the big house anyway...

teacher said:

Prom King? NavyPride.

I like a good random poobah!;) Carry on.

I don't think much debating would get done until half way through. Up until that point people would simply rant on and on never bothering to listen to the other side except to bash them for accidentally stuttering. At half way through many would have to take a break for lunch and at that point the true debators would still be left and something might get debated. When the first half of the room returns with food the true debators would get hungery and want some, that is when they would leave and the debate with food in the mouth would insue....man what a mess that would be...

Back
Top Bottom