• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What upcoming movie do you most want to see and why?

Batman

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Alright, it's the start of the weekend and I've seen the newest online trailers.
It was announced today that Revenge of the Sith will open the Cannes Film Festival this year. It could be the most anticipated movie to come out this year because for SW fans it finally tells us what pushed Anakin over the edge. That and the long awaited duel between Obi and Anakin will show why Anakin ends up in the Vader suit.

Star Wars 3 is top on the list with Batman Begins in close second. I'm a big Batman fan and was disappointed with the first 4. They were good and entertaining, but did not show Batman as the Dark Knight - the on the edge near psychotic vigilante wanted by the police as well as the criminals that fear him. I hope this one does that.

I'm looking forward to Star Wars: Episode III since I'm a big Star Wars fan and curious how they are going to wrap up the story.

I'm also looking forward to The Son of the Mask since I really like the Mask comic books and liked the first movie.

Blue Hobgoblin said:
I'm looking forward to Star Wars: Episode III since I'm a big Star Wars fan and curious how they are going to wrap up the story.

I'm also looking forward to The Son of the Mask since I really like the Mask comic books and liked the first movie.

I didn't know there were Mask comic books. In the comics does the story follow the Jim Carry character or does the Mask jump person to person and have new story lines?

Star Wars 3 is the movie to see. I have waited to see the duel of Obi-Wan and Anakin since I heard of the fight between them on StarWars.com. Episode 2 was good but this one is going to blow that one out of the water.

Starwars Episode 3 is going to be the best one of them all and it's the one I want to see most. I just got a sneak preview Starwars figure today.
I'm looking forword to see Jessica Alba :D in The Fantastic Four.

The Thing said:
Starwars Episode 3 is going to be the best one of them all and it's the one I want to see most. I just got a sneak preview Starwars figure today.
I'm looking forword to see Jessica Alba :D in The Fantastic Four.

Wow they're making a Fantastic Four movie?

Want to see them all.

I'm hoping that one day some one will do a movie about me. I could play myself. I can see it now... THOR AS THOR. It's got Blockbuster written all over it. Probably will brake box office records.

All I've landed so far is a stupid Visa commercial.

Batman said:
I didn't know there were Mask comic books. In the comics does the story follow the Jim Carry character or does the Mask jump person to person and have new story lines?

The Jim Carrey character dies off pretty early on, and the Mask goes from person to person. The comics are also alot more brutal than the movie, with the Mask being alot more violent and murderous. Still goofy and zany like the movie, but much more violent.

Thor said:
Want to see them all.

I'm hoping that one day some one will do a movie about me. I could play myself. I can see it now... THOR AS THOR. It's got Blockbuster written all over it. Probably will brake box office records.

All I've landed so far is a stupid Visa commercial.

Don't worry Thor. I'm sure you will have a movie of your own....someday.

Back
Top Bottom