• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What should the judge do to stop Trump from mumbling under his breathe to prospective jurors?

Once again Trump mumbled something under his breathe loud enough at one of the jurors and though this juror was not one chosen, the judge had to again admonish his lawyers for the action. This is not a free speech issue as it happens in a court of law, although I am sure some of you will say he has the right to do so. To be honest if I were the judge I would either put him in a nearby room and have him watch via cameras with his sound muted or have him gaged and stay in the court. I have seen this happen in some court cases on TV. What would you do?
How about letting him do his job as the presumptive nominee for president. Total election interference. 8 week trial 6 months out for an alledged misdemeanor from 7 years ago.

How about letting him do his job as the presumptive nominee for president.
I'd rather watch him do his job as criminal defendant. It's way more interesting.

No thanks getting a security warning on that link.
Not sure what that's about. Probably some bad html coding. I ignored the warning and had no problem. It's just a pdf file that breaks down the criteria of how they came to their conclusions.

Your considerations are only through your left leaning lens and I suspect deeply left news sources. If they were considered one of the best he would be leading in polls by double digits easily. In the real world neither president was great and neither one the worst. A great majority hoped there would be no rematch between Trump and Biden. You opinion is a make believe world that doesn't come close to matching objective reality.
No, in the real world, Trump was in fact one of the worst. At least the worst of any American alive today. Not saying Biden is the best by any means. But compared to Trump, he's lights out.

As for why Biden is not leading by double digits, that's simple: Trumpers are going to Trump.

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" "It's, like, incredible."

Correct, Mr. Trump- it is incredible.

No, in the real world, Trump was in fact one of the worst. At least the worst of any American alive today. Not saying Biden is the best by any means. But compared to Trump, he's lights out.

In what demonstrable way is Biden significantly better?

Economy?
Migration?
Crime?
Drug?
Homelessness?
Squatters?
Leadership
World affairs?

Trump scores better (in polls) on all these issues.

Economy?
Migration?
Crime?
Drug?
Homelessness?
Squatters?
Leadership
World affairs?
Yep. Every one of those things. Clearly.

How about letting him do his job as the presumptive nominee for president. Total election interference. 8 week trial 6 months out for an alledged misdemeanor from 7 years ago.

No, it's not.

Stop spewing MAGA bullshit.

He is not allowed to intimidate jurors or witnesses so just stop.

Economy?
Migration?
Crime?
Drug?
Homelessness?
Squatters?
Leadership
World affairs?

Trump scores better (in polls) on all these issues.

In polls from Faux, but not anywhere else.

No, it is not bullshit. The trial is bullshit.
Wrong.

Go spew MAGA rhetoric elsewhere.

Trump is a criminal and a scumbag.

DO NOT defend him. It's a really bad look.

Wrong.

Go spew MAGA rhetoric elsewhere.

Trump is a criminal and a scumbag.

DO NOT defend him. It's a really bad look.
The criminals here are the judge and the prosecutor.

I like my look. BTW

The criminals here are the judge and the prosecutor.
This is what Trump is doing to American justice, just as he's done to American democracy.

Back
Top Bottom