• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What should happen when a person is convicted for illegally destroying ballots in an election?

I have never seen an instance where the right tried to suppress votes. All they want is for legal votes to be cast. Hell, every single time I go to vote I have to show my ID and I'm an old white guy. If I have to show my ID to vote then so can everyone else.

I am sure you never saw a voter suppression effort that you could not support

Must have missed that news. Please supply the link where he was convicted of illegally destroying ballots and then put in charge of vote counts.

Plenty of Kemp illegal voter suppression tactics against minorities that were ordered into the dumpster by federal judges.

Keep up.

Republicans just can't win without cheating.

I am sure you never saw a voter suppression effort that you could not support

There is no such thing as voter suppression whatsoever. It is a complete myth. Democrats call trying to stop illegals from voting, voter suppression. You can't suppress the votes of people that don't have a right to vote in the first place. And, purging the names of people who have not voted in several elections is not voter suppression either because these people haven't been voting for years and years. 99% of them weren't going to vote anyway and that other 1% can re-register again if they want to vote.

It does not matter what "should" happen, for NOTHING will happen -- except that the lady may get a promotion. And a raise in salary.

We live in a nation of scofflaws, from ordinary people who cross the street when the signal says "Don't walk" to so-called "servants of the people" who violate the law with complete impunity.

Back
Top Bottom