• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What scares me about the election, Walker got almost 2 million votes

A vote is a celebrity competition. Understand this.
Its that simple.

The idiot played football in a deplorable state so 2 million voted for him.
Why do you think he has not spent his life eating in soup kitchens? Same reason.

Hey now.

Georgia gave the Senate TWO Democratic senators in Jan. 2021. Without either of them, the GOP would have held the Senate during Biden's first two years.

But we do have MTG, and possibly now, Walker.

This is a very diverse state politically.

She's sponsored or co-sponsored 233 pieces of legislation. She's doing her job. A lot of the people she works with spend their time condemning everything and offer nothing in the form of proposed legislation.

How hard is it to cosponsor a bill, a signature on a piece of paper. I guess it gives her more time for activism at government expense.

Hey now.

Georgia gave the Senate TWO Democratic senators in Jan. 2021. Without either of them, the GOP would have held the Senate during Biden's first two years.

But we do have MTG, and possibly now, Walker.

This is a very diverse state politically.

Sorry, I have no respect for the state.

how can you say that when you possibly supported someone like Trump ( mentally unfit) to run?

I would put Trumps mental acuity over Bidens any day of the week.

I would put Trumps mental acuity over Bidens any day of the week.
Biden isn't planning attacks on the government based on proven lies but Trump wins hands down for Treason, pathological lying, malignant narcissism, and criminality.

telling!!!!!!!! Biden is competant, Trump IN competant.

Biden can't wander off aimlessly without handlers pointing him in the right direction. Barely answers questions to the press, if at all press conferences. Stumbles going upstairs. Can barely talk without mumbling incoherently, if he even remembers anything.

I'm just wondering, who's health or mental health will deteriorate faster. Biden or Feddermans.

Haha. The "senile old fool" and the "stroked out lipoma patient" both beat their GOP rivals. Boy that must be frustrating, and embarrassing, for those rivals.

Haha. The "senile old fool" and the "stroked out lipoma patient" both beat their GOP rivals. Boy that must be frustrating, and embarrassing, for those rivals.

It will make that "I told you so" so much sweeter.

Something he should of done before running.
You do realize that there are several of our present senators that have had strokes while in office, should they just quit until the are better?

We should remember that the only time Democrats won mid-term seats with a Democratic President since FDR was 1998; and that two years later, we got Bush 43. 2024 is not set up strong for Democrats. And the cult wasn't close to what is then.

You do realize that there are several of our present senators that have had strokes while in office, should they just quit until the are better?

It easier to do it before running, then after your elected.

It's scary, it is. I'm in AZ and watching Katie Hobbs only carrying the win by 10,000 votes against an election denying conspiracy-loving, Trumpet.
You have to wonder why anyone buys into this shit. They could have run good candidates, but nope, Trump calls it. They should be rethinking that strategy pronto.

It's nail-biting. AZ could be either sane or crazy by nightfall. I'm hoping to stay out of the national news for a few years but it's close.

Even if Katie is called the winner, we will be suffering mini insurrections for a dang year or two.
Voter suppression hard at work throughout America ...........

How hard is it to cosponsor a bill, a signature on a piece of paper. I guess it gives her more time for activism at government expense.
Co-sponsors are responsible for gathering support for legislation which is not an easy task.

Now that his campaign is complete, I hope Fetterman gets to take some time to recover. He's going to be a great senator for PA. (y)
Maybe he can fix the rigged elections going on in PA. Now that the left is done playing hide and seek with the polling sights it looks like they are now sending people home because they do not have ballots. The right deserve this for not mailing in their ballots and being stupid enough to keep showing up at the polls.

Maybe he can fix the rigged elections going on in PA.

:LOL:

Now that the left is done playing hide and seek with the polling sights it looks like they are now sending people home because they do not have ballots. The right deserve this for not mailing in their ballots and being stupid enough to keep showing up at the polls.

What evidence do you have that the election in PA was rigged?

It's scary, it is. I'm in AZ and watching Katie Hobbs only carrying the win by 10,000 votes against an election denying conspiracy-loving, Trumpet.
You have to wonder why anyone buys into this shit. They could have run good candidates, but nope, Trump calls it. They should be rethinking that strategy pronto.

It's nail-biting. AZ could be either sane or crazy by nightfall. I'm hoping to stay out of the national news for a few years but it's close.

Even if Katie is called the winner, we will be suffering mini insurrections for a dang year or two.

I voted for Hobbs. With any luck Arizona can become more blue can turn purple but we still have people like Gosar and Biggs.

:LOL:

What evidence do you have that the election in PA was rigged?
When you send people home from the polls telling them their are no ballots I would say that is a rigged election. Putin needs to take notes from our lefty leaders on how to rig elections. Oh that's right when the left deny people the right to vote when they show up at the polls it is not national news. Hell it is not even important to our fundamental democratic process. It is OK.

Gelb, in a one-page order, said “the constitutional right to vote requires an extension of the voting hours” after Luzerne County voters, “through no fault of their own, were disenfranchised and denied the fundamental right to vote.”

Yes people were actually sent home in PA because they could not vote. A paper shortage. What is next? How many rigged elections in PA will be necessary before the people finally put a stop to this?

Back
Top Bottom