• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is Trump's greatest strength in the election?

Trump's greatest strength

• USMCA

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • The wall

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Virus issues

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Can't decide

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • He's not Biden

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • He has presidential experience

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2distracted

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
What is Trump's greatest strength?

He's done an outstanding job!

If u want a list of all he has done, you could go to a real news source like Fox. I'd be here all night if I tried to type it all out

Last edited:

He has presidential experience, cares about all Americans, and has the toughness to handle the job.

And, unlike Biden when this clip hits 2:00, he doesn't look like he's having a stroke when he speaks.

If u want a list of all he has done, you could go to a real news source like Fox. I'd be here all night if I tried to type it all out

Something you left out that encompasses all the things you listed, and more. IMO it is that regardless of how one looks at him, he has tried and often succeeded in keeping his promises.

This is a thing that has been rarely seen in many, if not most of our past Presidents. Even more amazing is that despite all the bureaucratic undermining, MSM name-calling, and Democrat efforts to block and also to impeach...he has accomplished so much.

I can tolerate his personal foibles, like the bragging, exaggerations, and even his off-the-cuff tweets. No one is perfect.

But I much prefer a man who actually works at doing what he says he will over the typical "new-boss same as the old-boss" politicians we've seen occupying the office regardless of Party affiliation over the years.

Last edited:

His greatest, temporary advantage now, compared to on election day, is there are less than half the total number of dead his mental and emotional medical disorders, alarming incompetence, dishonesty, and indifference will end up being the direct cause of, 85 days from now.

The two major stock market indexes are higher now than before pandemic, driven up by greed, denial, Trump's lies. and traders' reliance on a Fed Chairman Powell, "put", a flood of liquidity and direct intervention in propping up the valuations of now impossible to value investments, from ETFs to corporate issued junk bonds. New York alone reportedly suffered near $400 billion in wealth loss, so far, and damage to the demand side makes current valuation of stocks and real estate, a farce.

But Trump's greatest advantage is that he is the objectified personality of a cult psychologists describe as involuntary support.: List of cults of personality - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Probably his greatest strength is his uncanny ability to be so completely exhausting that moderates will just throw up their hands and stop caring.

He has presidential experience, cares about all Americans, and has the toughness to handle the job.

And, unlike Biden when this clip hits 2:00, he doesn't look like he's having a stroke when he speaks.

Dude its called stuttering, its just a speech impairment. You need to grow up ffs.

You forgot draining the swamp. He's done an outstanding job there. No one has drained the swamp like Trump. No one. He's hired the best and most qualified people. The best beautiful people. It's all part of his stable geniusness.

Looks like one of his strengths is causing members of the moonbat left to decompensate and lie constantly. No president in my lifetime (DDE was the first) has caused his opponents to exhibit so much irrational hatred.

Any other questions?

He's biggest strength to the Republican base is he makes "the libs" angry. Other than that, he has nothing else.

Maybe I missed something when Trump was running and in office he promisee

- to balance the budget
- To eliminate the debt in 8 years.
- Health Care for everyone
“We’re going to have insurance for everybody… We’re going to have a healthcare that is far less expensive and far better.” [Washington Post, 1/15/19]
-Improve infrastructure
"build the next generation of roads, bridges, railways, tunnels, sea ports and airports that our country deserves.’” [Roll Call, 05/08/17]

I could go on, but these are some of the main ones. President Trump has had over 3 years and the US is not close to having a balanced budget, the National debt continues to increases, has yet to reveal his new health plan, and are infrastructure continues to decline. I realize some of these promises requires Congressional agreement and passage of legislation.

Seems to me under President Trump's leadership Congress is more partisan and less is getting done. Trump cannot manage the country through EO's alone.

His stench?

That's sad

The guy needs to retire... probably needn't worry after Nov 3

I agree but I love the tweets..we need to be informed.. and he often gets right to the heart of an issue or problem RE the press...fake news, etc

Looks like one of his strengths is causing members of the moonbat left to decompensate and lie constantly. No president in my lifetime (DDE was the first) has caused his opponents to exhibit so much irrational hatred.

LOL

So true

He's biggest strength to the Republican base is he makes "the libs" angry. Other than that, he has nothing else.
That's more than enough. :lamo

Yes, you DID "miss something."

...he has tried and often succeeded in keeping his promises...

...Even more amazing is that despite all the bureaucratic undermining, MSM name-calling, and Democrat efforts to block and also to impeach...he has accomplished so much.

That, and the clear TDS generated openly-visceral hate so many on your side of the argument have held for the last 3-plus years explains the bulk of any "failures" your side tries to attribute to him. :coffeepap:

This thread certainly resembles this reporting. If it wasn't so pathetic, it has been fascinating how Alec Baldwin's impersonation of Trump is validated, by Trump himself, day after day.

Last edited:
That's more than enough. :lamo

I don't know why you guys think you're immune to your own behavior being shoved back into your faces in the future.

I don't know why you guys think you're immune to your own behavior being shoved back into your faces in the future.

The future is now!

Last edited:
His humourless flat-affect detachment.

If Trump wins in November then I'd say his greatest strength in the election is knowing how to win.

We could already say that from 2016, but let's not jump the gun here.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…