• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is Trump's greatest strength in the election?

Trump's greatest strength

• USMCA

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • The wall

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Virus issues

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Can't decide

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • He's not Biden

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • He has presidential experience

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What is Trump's greatest strength?

He's done an outstanding job!

If u want a list of all he has done, you could go to a real news source like Fox. I'd be here all night if I tried to type it all out

I do believe that our trade deals are resulting in job losses. So I like how he renegotiated that deal which was really hurting US workers. Problem is that the USMCA only changed some things from what NAFTA had and we are a long way from getting a fair deal for our workers.

The wall would be my number 2. Illegal immigration is a problem even though it isn't as bad as conservatives make it out to be. Problem is that illegals are already using ladders and tunnels to get around it, and some have even removed parts of it. Also, half of illegals come here on expired visas and don't cross illegally. The wall should be combined with measures to increase border security and visa reform.

The not Biden answer isn't that great. Biden is certainly not an ideal candidate, but there isn't much I hate about him. Biden isn't unpopular and hated like Hillary.

The virus answer is certainly not good. Trump has completely mishandled the virus and always responds to things months too late. Our economy is in his permanent state of partial lockdown and we have failed to get the economy going because we haven't come close to beating the virus.

He's the incumbent candidate which would usually give him the advantage, but there are other things going against him that could make incumbency null and void.

If you think this is just stuttering, you need to take a mental fitness test along with Biden. ;)

I have a stutter and I can assure you that it was a stutter. He was just having trouble getting the word out. Biden has had a stutter since childhood, just as I have.

he started off stupid and became senile-it is not a pretty picture

It's a stutter he's had since childhood. I have a stutter as well, are you going to call me senile also?

It's a stutter he's had since childhood. I have a stutter as well, are you going to call me senile also?

if all you do is stutter? NO. Sniffy does far more. and yes, he is senile

if all you do is stutter? NO. Sniffy does far more. and yes, he is senile

Don't try to worm your way out of what you said. Your reference to senility was a response to a post highlighting Biden's stammer.

Racism and the white grievance vote.

His biggest strength is likely that he's so delusional and caught up in his own ego that none of his continued **** ups and ****ing over of the Republic bother him.

If u want a list of all he has done, you could go to a real news source like Fox. I'd be here all night if I tried to type it all out

The best thing about Trump’s presidency is that he is a lazy incompetent. He has thankfully achieved very little of his terrible campaign promises. He got his tax cut for the rich and a couple of SC picks. But that is just standard fare for a Republican president. His signature campaign promise was to build the wall which he has completely failed to do. Since losing the house he has done nothing. In the unlikely event Trump is re-elected, what are the goals for his second term?

You seriously think it is a speech impediment? At 2:00?

Well yes I do. What Is Stuttering? Diagnosis & Treatment | NIDCD

What is stuttering?

Stuttering is a speech disorder characterized by repetition of sounds, syllables, or words; prolongation of sounds; and interruptions in speech known as blocks. An individual who stutters exactly knows what he or she would like to say but has trouble producing a normal flow of speech. These speech disruptions may be accompanied by struggle behaviors, such as rapid eye blinks or tremors of the lips. Stuttering can make it difficult to communicate with other people, which often affects a person’s quality of life and interpersonal relationships. Stuttering can also negatively influence job performance and opportunities, and treatment can come at a high financial cost.

Symptoms of stuttering can vary significantly throughout a person’s day. In general, speaking before a group or talking on the telephone may make a person’s stuttering more severe, while singing, reading, or speaking in unison may temporarily reduce stuttering.

Stuttering is sometimes referred to as stammering and by a broader term, disfluent speech.

His greatest strength is his master, Mr. Putin, the one with the brains and balls. On his own, Trump has no strengths, he's a thin skinned spoiled bitch. Anyone who thinks that FUX is a real news source is a brainwashed fool.

attachment.php

You didn't even give a choice for other.... Anyways, the economy was doing fairly well before the pandemic, and will most likely continue doing well after this is all over. That's probably the biggest thing.

Don't try to worm your way out of what you said. Your reference to senility was a response to a post highlighting Biden's stammer.

i have posted many reasons and evidence why Biden is senile

His greatest strength is his master, Mr. Putin, the one with the brains and balls. On his own, Trump has no strengths, he's a thin skinned spoiled bitch. Anyone who thinks that FUX is a real news source is a brainwashed fool.

attachment.php

the government that is responsible for COVID causing so much harm in the USA and Europe is supporting Biden.

the government that is responsible for COVID causing so much harm in the USA and Europe is supporting Biden.

The government that is responsible for Covid causing so much harm to the USofA is our own... :roll:

tRump and his lapdogs don't support Biden... :peace

None of the above. The base who don't care are his largest strength and they won't be enough.

Back
Top Bottom