• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What if...

Would you liberals support the war in Iraq if we found a large stockpile of WMD?

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
aps said:
Oh brother. As I said, I don't feel like searching for the information today. I don't mind that you think my opinion is BS, as the feeling is mutual. ;)

Is this what happens when someone challenges your position?

M14 Shooter said:
Is this what happens when someone challenges your position?

Absolutely not. In fact, I hate not responding thoroughly to an answer. I was being honest with you that I just didn't feel like searching the internet to provide you with the answers. My heart wasn't into it.

Back
Top Bottom