• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What if Tiger wins the Masters???

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Would that be one of the greatest achievements in sports history given how old he is and him recovering from a car accident?

Would that be one of the greatest achievements in sports history given how old he is and him recovering from a car accident?

Phil won a major at 50, Tiger is younger and significantly more talented.

As for the car wreck, you don't get pity points from a self inflicted intentional injury

I would just be happy if he plays and does not hurt himself. I think any talk of him winning is ridiculous. It would make for a great story, but there is zero chance of that happening.

I would just be happy if he plays and does not hurt himself. I think any talk of him winning is ridiculous. It would make for a great story, but there is zero chance of that happening.

But if it did, where would it rank?

It seems he has a noticeable limp from the bad leg when shown on t.v. I'd call if a win if he makes the cut. It would definitely rank as one of his most impossible wins but don't know about greatest achievement in all of sport.

I think his biggest challenge is walking the course over 4 days of play.

It would be a hell of a story if he just makes the cut, however I highly doubt that he will.

What if Tiger wins the Masters???​

tiger will leave wearing a green sport coat

what did i win?

e$pn pushing their plus + as they focus on Tiger’s group. Ratings should be high. Local golf clubs need this weekend. Tiger gently parring each of the first three holes. Up and down …

This would absolutely be one of the greatest achievements in sports.

If the Lakers made the playoffs this year....that would have been an achievement....

I took Tiger at an elevated boost of 10 to 1 to make the top ten at the PGA Championship in Oklahoma.

Better winds early and late.
More players than the Master’s.

Tiger will be playing some on the European tour.

Too bad for Phil.

Back
Top Bottom