• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What if some of what Trump has spewed about the Election being rigged actually happened?

It’s been proven to the point of requiring addition investigation many times.
That makes no sense. Which seems unsurprising.

The legal aspects have been explained to you many times. If you cant grasp them., that failure began somewhere in the past. You still cant explain then why EVERYONE else including all "his' appointed judges and Republican officials/governors, etc and the Senate who refused to investigate...are wrong?

You've never answered when I've asked you: who would you trust to investigate and adjudicate it? Who's left?

Prove that there are not invisible deaf and mute tigers in my back yard.

It disappeared when the rainbow-farting unicorns and unicorn-farting rainbows that created it faded away. It was terrible. Probably Obama's mind-control space worms again.

And when they get done with that challenge they can prove to me that there are not monkeys made of blue flame who play a variation of basketball underneath the surface of Uranus.

That makes no sense. Which seems unsurprising.

The legal aspects have been explained to you many times. If you cant grasp them., that failure began somewhere in the past. You still cant explain then why EVERYONE else including all "his' appointed judges and Republican officials/governors, etc and the Senate who refused to investigate...are wrong?

You've never answered when I've asked you: who would you trust to investigate and adjudicate it? Who's left?
LOL, I’m amazed that you think “the legal aspects” have been “explained” when hundreds of lawyers are going “Huh?”

Now that the Democrats have taken control of the Senate there will be no investigation to find out any of the sort. And I don't expect that the mainstream media even cares. So what happened to the truck trailer full of an estimated 300K ballots that was was
transported from NY to Pennsylvania and disappeared?
Oh please. Give it up. Trump lost fair and square. Get over it

Integrityrespec said:
In 2005 James baker and Jimmy Carter did a complete study and said, mail in ballots open the door for uncontrolable possibilites of fraud that would be all but impossible to prove once the ballot is counted. So I guess President Carter is lying.

Look how much progress we have made then! Mail in voting is very efficient, safe and secure as proved this year.

as a follow up, today my governor announced, as a result of the tremendous sucess of the program, that mail in voting would be extended from 30 days to 45 days in the future.

What's really funny...funny because of your failure...you still cant answer this! 😄 You keep running from it:

Who would you trust to investigate and adjudicate it? Who's left?

No answers for you until you confront your uncomfortable 'rock and a hard place' 😄

What's really funny...funny because of your failure...you still cant answer this! 😄 You keep running from it:

Who would you trust to investigate and adjudicate it? Who's left?

No answers for you until you confront your uncomfortable 'rock and a hard place' 😄
Like I’m just goiing to spit out a couple of names?

Which ones ya got? Judges? Investigators?

Sidney Powell? 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

Seems like another 'squirm' to me.

We ALL know the facts; Your ilk just chooses to ignore them to worship at the feet of Faux Joe.

You truly sound just like a flat earther I was debating with just a few months ago. He said this same thing when I refused to believe that satellites do not exist and that the earth is flat. He just kept telling me over and over and over again that I choose to ignore the facts.

You truly sound just like a flat earther I was debating with just a few months ago. He said this same thing when I refused to believe that satellites do not exist and that the earth is flat. He just kept telling me over and over and over again that I choose to ignore the facts.
Wow! I’d call this a red herring, but that would be an insult to herrings.

Which ones ya got? Judges? Investigators?

Sidney Powell? 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

Seems like another 'squirm' to me.
Feels like yet another stupid post to me.

Sidney Powell is about to get to do discovery on Dominion Voting Systems. I would expect you would be ecstatic tonight... We are about to learn all the secrets the kraken hasn't been able to show in court...

Sidney Powell is about to get to do discovery on Dominion Voting Systems. I would expect you would be ecstatic tonight... We are about to learn all the secrets the kraken hasn't been able to show in court...
I really couldn’t care less about Powell. It would be interesting, however if she is allowed to use the recent computer forensic analysis of the Dominion machines - 68% error rates. internet connectivity, vote switching software.

I really couldn’t care less about Powell. It would be interesting, however if she is allowed to use the recent computer forensic analysis of the Dominion machines - 68% error rates. internet connectivity, vote switching software.

Oh, Ramsland is gonna get his service soon... You can bet his ass is going to be on the stand... Hell, the Michigan AG is already smoking out his team...

What's ASOG hiding?

Feels like yet another stupid post to me.
So then there is no one that you would trust to investigate or adjudicate the election results...but you WILL continue to complain that ALL the previous investigations and benches were corrupt/wrong?

😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

OK, thanks for that.

The ironic thing is that Republicans were the ones who cheated and still couldn't win.

So then there is no one that you would trust to investigate or adjudicate the election results...but you WILL continue to complain that ALL the previous investigations and benches were corrupt/wrong?

😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

OK, thanks for that.
I’ll not in the mood to even consider it right now.

I’ll not in the mood to even consider it right now.
Well, I've asked over a period of days. And really, since you've dismissed ALL the other results and decisions, it's odd you havent considered who you WOULD trust.

Face it...you dont want it proven now. You want to cling to your belief the election was stolen forever, nurse it, milk it as a grievance...ad infinitum.

That's what The Donald will be doing. That's why he continues to lie about it and not concede...so that he'll always be able to lie and claim 'he was robbed.'

Who wants to go down in history looking like the stupidest, most dishonest person ever?

Well, I've asked over a period of days. And really, since you've dismissed ALL the other results and decisions, it's odd you havent considered who you WOULD trust.

Face it...you dont want it proven now. You want to cling to your belief the election was stolen forever, nurse it, milk it as a grievance...ad infinitum.

That's what The Donald will be doing. That's why he continues to lie about it and not concede...so that he'll always be able to lie and claim 'he was robbed.'

Who wants to go down in history looking like the stupidest, most dishonest person ever?
Jabberwocky.

Back
Top Bottom