• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What has generated the source of hate from the left wing media

Many polls show that when it comes to the President anyway all the left wing press does is spew 90%+ hatred. Why is this.

The source of this hatred is based on the fact they have lost control of the "news"! Back in the 80s there was just the 3 networks, and they had total control of what news was put on, and worse yet what was NOT put on the news.

But then along came talk radio, the internet, and public forms like Facebook. When the MSM put on a lie, one of these forum IMMEDIATELY outs them as liars. The latest example of this was the Catholic school kids. The MSM put on the view they wanted everyone to see. But then many people with smartphone cameras filmed the truth. Those videos show that the radical indian marched up and got in the face of the students, no how the MSM first broadcast it. Things like that that prove what liars the MSM are make them furious, since they no longer they have complete control of the "news".

Thank heavens for talk radio, the internet, and citizens with smart phones.

That's pretty much it. They not only lost control of the news but have also been shown up as the left wing partisan hacks and operatives that they have become, and how they no longer do journalism but create the image they want people to see. And when they have somebody who doesn't march to their drum they, like many/most other leftists, think that somebody must be punished, diminished, destroyed, or eliminated.

The dog whistles are loud and prominent when on news source after news source you see the same themes presented in unison, the same assigned code words. After the fake Buzzfeed story came out, USMBC, CNN, etc. were in one voice reporting "impeachment" would now be what would happen. Not on one news cast but over and over and over again, dozens if not hundreds of times. They made sure every single one of their viewers would hear that.

When Mueller throw cold water on the story, a very few quietly walked it back on their newscasts but few of their viewers heard any retraction if there was one. And the thousands of retweets and FB posts are still out there.

And they aren't even embarrassed.

Even now they are doing their damndest to demonize the Kentucky Catholic kids to justify their slanderous stories about them.

They have no shame.

Many polls show that when it comes to the President anyway all the left wing press does is spew 90%+ hatred. Why is this.

The source of this hatred is based on the fact they have lost control of the "news"! Back in the 80s there was just the 3 networks, and they had total control of what news was put on, and worse yet what was NOT put on the news.

But then along came talk radio, the internet, and public forms like Facebook. When the MSM put on a lie, one of these forum IMMEDIATELY outs them as liars. The latest example of this was the Catholic school kids. The MSM put on the view they wanted everyone to see. But then many people with smartphone cameras filmed the truth. Those videos show that the radical indian marched up and got in the face of the students, no how the MSM first broadcast it. Things like that that prove what liars the MSM are make them furious, since they no longer they have complete control of the "news".

Please link to the "many polls", I'd love to give them a look.

That's pretty much it. They not only lost control of the news but have also been shown up as the left wing partisan hacks and operatives that they have become, and how they no longer do journalism but create the image they want people to see. And when they have somebody who doesn't march to their drum they, like many/most other leftists, think that somebody must be punished, diminished, destroyed, or eliminated.

The dog whistles are loud and prominent when on news source after news source you see the same themes presented in unison, the same assigned code words. After the fake Buzzfeed story came out, USMBC, CNN, etc. were in one voice reporting "impeachment" would now be what would happen. Not on one news cast but over and over and over again, dozens if not hundreds of times. They made sure every single one of their viewers would hear that.

When Mueller throw cold water on the story, a very few quietly walked it back on their newscasts but few of their viewers heard any retraction if there was one. And the thousands of retweets and FB posts are still out there.

Even now they are doing their damndest to demonize the Kentucky Catholic kids to justify their slanderous stories about them.

They have no shame.

Kind of like how Trump and Fox News had to walk back the story about the scary migrant caravan that was on its way here in November, filled with criminals and Middle Eastern terrorists, to rape and kill us all? Where is that caravan anyway? I missed all the stories of murder and mayhem Trump and Hannity and the others told us was inevitable.

You're right. Trump and the alt-right media have no shame.

♪ It was a wicked and wild wind ♪
♪ Blew down the doors to let me in ♪
♪ Shattered windows and the sound of drums ♪
♪ People couldn't believe what I'd become ♪

♪ Revolutionaries wait ♪
♪ For my head on a silver plate ♪
♪ Just a puppet on a lonely string ♪
♪ Oh, who would ever want to be king? ♪

All Savushkina Street has to do is pretending they're them.

They are so programmed to debate everything. Who says citizens with smart phones? Oh yeah, trolls. Wouldn't most people say, people with smartphones? It's like they are trained to throw out dog whistles.

I had to google "Rob Halford."

I discovered that he is into something called "heavy metal."

I am pretty sure that this 81-year-old is never going to meet him.
At least a couple of the original heavy metal artists aren’t that much younger themselves, but your point is taken.

Another thing to consider is that Trump peddled hate and fear during his campaign and turned it into an election victory. Each side in this conflict feeds the beast.

Way to let the MSM off the hook.

Kind of like how Trump and Fox News had to walk back the story about the scary migrant caravan that was on its way here in November, filled with criminals and Middle Eastern terrorists, to rape and kill us all? Where is that caravan anyway? I missed all the stories of murder and mayhem Trump and Hannity and the others told us was inevitable.

You're right. Trump and the alt-right media have no shame.

And here we have a post illustrating quite well the truth in my post. :)

One thing to consider is that Trump hate sells and as journalistic integrity decays precipitously, the level of clear bias, opinion, inaccuracies and just plain lies has increased exponentially.

Maybe, but the answer is not just going to other biased sources like RW talk radio, or a RW site like Breitbart.

Really? Which polls indicate that?

They have no shame.

Do you even know what a "dog whistle" is?

That's when a politician says something, but the message is clear to the intended audience (but not others). For example, when Trump said "very fine people" the neo-Nazis heard "He's on our side." Which was what he intended without saying it. Trump is very careful not to condemn them because they are part of the uneasy coalition that elected him.

A lot of RWers like you throw out the phrase in ways that make it clear that they don't know what it means.

Great example of the left-------------------blaming the right for doing exactly what they are doing. Morals from the left????? Get real.

I am a republican.

One thing to consider is that Trump hate sells and as journalistic integrity decays precipitously, the level of clear bias, opinion, inaccuracies and just plain lies has increased exponentially.

I wouldn't isolate it to just Trump hate. Tribalism and hate period is what drives politics in general whether it is directed at immigrants, those of different lifestyles, the rich, and any other form it takes in which politicians seek to divide and create the "other" for their constituents to blame for all the world's ills. Just about every politician from every ideology is guilty of this and will continue to do so as long as there are lemmings ready to fall in line and cheer on such division.

Do you even know what a "dog whistle" is?

That's when a politician says something, but the message is clear to the intended audience (but not others). For example, when Trump said "very fine people" the neo-Nazis heard "He's on our side." Which was what he intended without saying it. Trump is very careful not to condemn them because they are part of the uneasy coalition that elected him.

A lot of RWers like you throw out the phrase in ways that make it clear that they don't know what it means.

MAGA hat is a dog whistle to the left. White male is a dog whistle to the left. Trump supporter is a dog whistle to the left. Shall I go on to illustrate that I clearly know what a dog whistle is?

Gee, why is pretty much everybody pissed off and angry, because the President is the biggest POS scumbag that is enriching himself and his friends at the cost of America people

Gee, why be mad at such a pathetic, incompetent crook as president.

As opposed to conservative hate, that guy has brown skin, I hate him. That person is a liberal, I hate him

MAGA hat is a dog whistle to the left. White male is a dog whistle to the left. Trump supporter is a dog whistle to the left. Shall I go on to illustrate that I clearly know what a dog whistle is?

No, because it's clear you don't have a clue.

MSM Coverage coverage seems overly (I say overly because they’re all biased to some extent) biased to people like you because there’s so much negative about Trump and his administration.

If you think Facebook, talk radio, or the internet do a better job at reporting the truth you gotta another think coming.

So true. I repeat my point that any journalist should be fired if s/he exaggerates anything about Trump and his administration. There is no need. Just report what he or his appointees say or do. “Build a wall and crime will fall” is my latest fave nonsense.

So true. I repeat my point that any journalist should be fired if s/he exaggerates anything about Trump and his administration. There is no need. Just report what he or his appointees say or do. “Build a wall and crime will fall” is my latest fave nonsense.
Shepard Smith and Chris Wallace would be the only one’s left at Fox News, David Gergen would be the only one left at CNN. MSNBC would cease to exist.

Shepard Smith and Chris Wallace would be the only one’s left at Fox News, David Gergen would be the only one left at CNN. MSNBC would cease to exist.

Really? Why do you need to exaggerate "Mexican rapists", his absurd birtherism, "I am the only president who..." Or his embarrassing first sentences in front of the UN that drew laughter? Check the various lists of his lies. Or how can you satirize a person who is a walking self-parody?

Really? Why do you need to exaggerate "Mexican rapists", his absurd birtherism, "I am the only president who..." Or his embarrassing first sentences in front of the UN that drew laughter? Check the various lists of his lies. Or how can you satirize a person who is a walking self-parody?
What are you talking about?

A MAGA hat is not racist or hatred, but it does reveal the same in the radical left.

Back
Top Bottom