• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What grade do you give President Joe Biden? (1 year point)

What grade do you give Biden? Please read instructions carefully.

• 9 or 10

Votes: 3 5.5%

Votes: 6 10.9%

Votes: 11 20.0%

Votes: 5 9.1%

Votes: 6 10.9%

Votes: 3 5.5%

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 1-2

Votes: 11 20.0%

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters

BrotherFease

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I asked this question exactly 6 months ago, and most of you rated him in the 7 or 8. Lets see how if that rating stays the same or goes lower.

For each question, give Biden 1 point if you approve, 0 points if you disapprove. You can give Biden a bonus for 3 out of the 7 questions.

Question One: Do you approve of the decision to remove all U.S combat forces out of Afghanistan? .

Question Two: Do you believe President Biden came up with the right formula to successfully remove U.S troops from Afghanistan? Many things went wrong with the evacuation process. The Pentagon admitted to some major mistakes, like the electricity going off at the airport or accidentally hitting the wrong targets they thought were terrorists, but were rally civilians.

Question Three: Do you support the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA)? This was a 1.2 trillion dollar bipartisan legislation. The bills includes fixing bridges, roads, highways, waterways, and upgrading our buildings, electric power grid, and providing broadband access.

Question Four: Do you approve or disapprove of Biden's vaccine mandates? He essentially issued two major vaccine mandates: (A) All federal workers or federal contractors must be vaccinated. (B) All health-care providers must be vaccinated, if they want to deal with Medicare and Medicaid patients. The Supreme Court struck down Biden's vaccine mandate for employers with 100 or more employees. Under Biden's rule, you had to either get vaccinated or receive a Covid-19 test on a weekly basis.

Question Five: Do you approve or disapprove of Biden's handling of the Covid-19 pandemic?

Question Six: Do you believe Biden is doing a good job at addressing the rise in inflation and the labor shortage?

Question Seven: Has Biden done a good job in messaging to the American People? In other words, has he presented a clear agenda and something most Americans can agree on.

But I'm a progressive, so, I want what the majority of people in this country, affordable healthcare and education, and not being one of the most over worked countries in the world, I want to be able to vote like I always did before "stop the steal bullshit" went into effect. I can't have these things because the "new civil war of words" we are having with the Trumplicans.

I think he could do more to bust the party of no, they're liars, and are going to spank him hard if he tries to play nicey nice nice.

We will wait and see if he has the balls, or he's going to still believe you can come to an agreement with people like Marj QAnon Greene or the follow my Trump leader McConyou.

Time will tell..........

Well I guess it's not so bad considering he's just a Turtle on a Fence post, puppet ....

Attachments

• LGB.JPG
    LGB.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 24
  • Biden-Walter.png
    Biden-Walter.png
    721.5 KB · Views: 25
5. I give him a C+.

Which is honestly better than I expected.

Biden is doing exactly how the 75+ million of us forecasted ... lackluster, unable to articulate thought and indecisive. Looking forward to this year's midterm elections where Republicans will most likely kick ass.

I asked this question exactly 6 months ago, and most of you rated him in the 7 or 8. Lets see how if that rating stays the same or goes lower.

For each question, give Biden 1 point if you approve, 0 points if you disapprove. You can give Biden a bonus for 3 out of the 7 questions.

Question One: Do you approve of the decision to remove all U.S combat forces out of Afghanistan? .

Question Two: Do you believe President Biden came up with the right formula to successfully remove U.S troops from Afghanistan? Many things went wrong with the evacuation process. The Pentagon admitted to some major mistakes, like the electricity going off at the airport or accidentally hitting the wrong targets they thought were terrorists, but were rally civilians.

Question Three: Do you support the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA)? This was a 1.2 trillion dollar bipartisan legislation. The bills includes fixing bridges, roads, highways, waterways, and upgrading our buildings, electric power grid, and providing broadband access.

Question Four: Do you approve or disapprove of Biden's vaccine mandates? He essentially issued two major vaccine mandates: (A) All federal workers or federal contractors must be vaccinated. (B) All health-care providers must be vaccinated, if they want to deal with Medicare and Medicaid patients. The Supreme Court struck down Biden's vaccine mandate for employers with 100 or more employees. Under Biden's rule, you had to either get vaccinated or receive a Covid-19 test on a weekly basis.

Question Five: Do you approve or disapprove of Biden's handling of the Covid-19 pandemic?

Question Six: Do you believe Biden is doing a good job at addressing the rise in inflation and the labor shortage?

Question Seven: Has Biden done a good job in messaging to the American People? In other words, has he presented a clear agenda and something most Americans can agree on.

Good poll. One of the best I've seen.

I gave one point for "remove all forces out of Afghanistan."

He gets ZERO points for all other issues.

He's done a terrible job but his promises to unite the nation are perhaps the worst thing he hasn't even tried to do.

Your original survey is here, should anyone want to compare before vs. after.

The questions are quite different this time around.

President Biden is doing well. He has my support.

I added a bonus point for my BidenCare™ plan.

Where's the negative numbers.
-1. Biden's chief value is serving as a bad example.

Biden got elected, removing Trump from power.

For that he can never really get lower than a C grade, unless he starts a nuclear war with Russia and China at the same time.

Seriously, nobody expected Biden to be great.
We just expect him to NOT be Trump.
So, for now he’s just fine.

Where's the negative numbers.
-1. Biden's chief value is serving as a bad example.

I disagree. He behaves like an adult, he's not making stupid tweets, he's treating people with respect.
He's got the correct message regarding covid, he gave me my great BidenCare™ plan.
I support President Biden. He's doing pretty great really considering the pandemic and inflation from the supply chain and all.

Really? You think we should have stayed in Afghanistan? Do you believe your state should take back its infrastructure money to fix their roads and bridges?
Wait, didn't the demmies keep telling us that the decision to remove the troops came from Trump? That Biden was helpless in this decision and had no choice but to do as Trump ordered?

That option shouldn't even be on the list. All Biden did was f***up the evacuation.

Honestly, around a 3. I give him high marks for vaccine distribution and the infrastructure bill. I give him low marks for messaging, inflation (it's not all his doing, but he is just now really waking up to the problem), the Afghanistan withdrawal was a fiasco, and the administration still doesn't have an adequate COVID testing infrastructure in place.

Biden is better than his predecessor, but Trump is probably the worst president in American history so the bar is pretty low there. I would suspect that unless they turn things around, Biden will go down in history in the bottom 10 or so presidents.

I disagree. He behaves like an adult, he's not making stupid tweets, he's treating people with respect.
He's got the correct message regarding covid, he gave me my great BidenCare™ plan.
I support President Biden. He's doing pretty great really considering the pandemic and inflation from the supply chain and all.
I agree with you. I am an independent aka ex-Republican. I think he's doing a good job as well. Most of the problems we're facing are not his fault at all.

Good poll. One of the best I've seen.
Thank you. I went through the major events of the last six months, and found those were the most relevant questions. I didn't include restoring Bears Ears or the HAVANNA Act, which could also be seen as positives.

Your original survey is here, should anyone want to compare before vs. after.

The questions are quite different this time around.

Lots have changed since then the last time I asked the question. In another six months, I'll ask a different set of questions.

Like farting in front of British Royalty?
You mean "there's no federal solution"?
Other than that how'd you enjoy the play President Lincoln? He's doing well inspire of the issues he caused? Really?

Like farting in front of British Royalty?

You mean "there's no federal solution"?

Other than that how'd you enjoy the play President Lincoln? He's doing well inspire of the issues he caused? Really?

I know NOT what path you may choose Bullseye...but as for me:

I stand with President Biden and America!!!!

salute.jpg

Back
Top Bottom