• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What else will Congress require you to have?

You know what?

Let people opt out of Obamacare....if they signed a waiver that states "I _____, under sound judgement declare to opt out of the PPACA with the explicit statement that if I require medical attention at any time after signing and are unable to pay for it, healthcare providers are required to ignore my medical problems, provide no healthcare services whatsoever, even in the event it leads to my death."

You can opt out, as long as your employer provides a medical plan, or you're a member of a religion recognized by the US Government that rejects modern medical practice. I wonder if that means I also won't get hassled by the man for pot if I claim Rastafarianism...

You can opt out, as long as your employer provides a medical plan, or you're a member of a religion recognized by the US Government that rejects modern medical practice. I wonder if that means I also won't get hassled by the man for pot if I claim Rastafarianism...

you probably don't have the hair for it....:2razz:

you probably don't have the hair for it....:2razz:

Hell no. white people with dreadlocks annoy the hell out of me. Plus I don't believe God is a ethnocentric. That's just the only one I can think of besides the Amish and J Witnesses who reject modern medicine, and I can't kid anyone with that line. I'm too lazy for the Amish life, and far too flashy and profane to be a JW.

Back
Top Bottom