• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What did you have for dinner? -Part dois

Roast beef sandwich on French bread with Provolone cheese, onion, lettuce, tomato, oil, vinegar, oregano, basil, mayo. No Contact delivery from Jimmy Johns. Pralines and Cream ice cream for dessert.
Hey, easy on the condiments! Lol, just kidding ..roast beef on french bread is hard to beat.

Hope you feel better soon Lisa, take care.
Thanks.

I hope that I'll feel better on Monday morning. My medication got messed up and they promised that I'll have my meds then.

we were on the road again, so it was a double cheeseburger and three nuggets with honey. the remainder will probably go to my elderly dog. it's something easy that she can eat even though her teeth aren't the best.

Mrs. Millers wide noodles with butter and salt, ice cream for dessert.

1/2 Caesar salad
1/2 turkey avocado blt
baguette.

General Tsao's imitation chicken over wild rice. We bought the nuggets and made our own sauce.

Panang Shrimp Curry with eggrolls on the side, no contact delivery. We added our own steamed shrimp to the mix. Cup of strawberry kefir for dessert.

Ok. So I threw caution to the wind, and revisited my Southern roots tonight. Chicken fried chicken breast, fried okra, mashed potatoes, 2 biscuits ( torn into smallish pieces ), all, but the okra, smothered in a delightfully delicious homemade peppered white gravy so thick it will take at least a week trying to work it's way through my aged arteries. Homemade blackberry tarts with strawberry ice cream for desert, which had a slight delay due to overconsumption of main meal.

Ok. So I threw caution to the wind, and revisited my Southern roots tonight. Chicken fried chicken breast, fried okra, mashed potatoes, 2 biscuits ( torn into smallish pieces ), all, but the okra, smothered in a delightfully delicious homemade peppered white gravy so thick it will take at least a week trying to work it's way through my aged arteries. Homemade blackberry tarts with strawberry ice cream for desert, which had a slight delay due to overconsumption of main meal.
Sounds great! 😋

Last night the wife did intentionally just-slightly-undercooked pan seared arctic char (seriously mouth-watering) and asparagus.

Tonight, I made something sort of resembling a philly cheese steak wrap, but with pork tenderloin from the meat share that supposedly treats animals well. Well, until the throat cutting business.

Your hard work delivered!

Last night I made smoked German sausage with rice pilaf and sauteed spinach....a menu that makes no sense at all. Just using what was there.

Tonight the last of the "football stew" needs to be served.

Let's see... gonna' do three nights since I haven't been around this thread lately.

Monday: Made homemade Chili... made a lot so I could freeze the leftovers. Hubby made some homemade Italian herb bread to go with it.

Tue: Ham and scalloped potatoes. Some fresh veggies as a side.

Tonight: Bucatini pasta ala Homer aka browned butter over the macaroni, and smothered with Mizithra cheese
Some of our homemade olives, mozzarella and tomato salad as an accompaniment.

Oven grilled Norwegian salmon fillet with gold potatoes sauteed in olive oil until brown on the outside and tender on the inside.

Leftover Panang Shrimp Curry with rice, raised chocolate glazed doughnut for dessert.

We had some errands to do near the coast this afternoon and on the way home picked up three par-cooked cheese and sausage thin crust pizzas from Rosati's, (*Chicago style pizza). Put two in the freezer and one we'll be having soon.

Back
Top Bottom