• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What did you have for dinner? -Part dois

On my own again tonight. Movie butter popcorn, Kosher salt and a real coke chaser. Love the fizz of coke as it melts the butter and popcorn. Dessert was a couple of Cadbury eggs.
Another galloping gourmet.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tuscan chicken. chicken breast flattened and seared in a sauce with butter, wine, garlic, cherry tomato, spinach, parmesan, and a little cream with some penne and a little bread to sop up the sauce

Prepped it on Sunday for an easy meal later

Bulgogi style ground Turkey lettuce wraps with both pickled and fresh carrot and English Cucumber slivers.

I have now realize after my last two iterations - one of ground beef, this one ground turkey - that a grated pear is the secret Ingredient that elevates a simple bulgogi from good to great!

I got Pho (Vietnamese Soup), fresh Spring Rolls and Wontons from the great Vietnamese food truck that we have.... can't wait!!

Fettucine with onions sautéed in oil with toasted walnuts. Bread and a glass of Sangiovese. Hostess cupcake for dessert.

A slab of cast iron skillet seared Salmon with Zaatar accompanied with a similarly seasoned Broccolini on a separate cast iron stove top grill pan over high heat so that the tips charred to a decadent perfection.

A Tazzo Guajillo chocolate nib for me, and a vanilla nib for my wife as dessert.

Tonight is "dressed baked potato night"
We both look forward to it.
Large potato cooked at 400 in an air fryer for about 40 minutes.
Bacon, tomatoes, green onions, jalapenos, sour cream/butter and cheddar cheese.... s/p of course.

MMMM!!!

I am taking a Taco Bell Burrito out of the freezer for tonight. They are all in Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch. Over a 5 hour drive from where I live so when I get to one of those places I stock up. LOL My daughter just rolls her eyes as I order like 20 burritos.

Roast pork with roast potato and roast sweet potato, with gravy and apple sauce. Steamed broccoli with cheese sauce, and corn on the side lathered in butter.

I am taking a Taco Bell Burrito out of the freezer for tonight. They are all in Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch. Over a 5 hour drive from where I live so when I get to one of those places I stock up. LOL My daughter just rolls her eyes as I order like 20 burritos.
my wife does the same at me when i venture off to get my weekly mexican pizza fix from taco bell

Back
Top Bottom