• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are your thoughts on on Trump Derangement Syndrome?

TRUMP Derangement Syndrome

• Is just a made up thing

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Is a serious mental problem..needs therapy

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • No worse than Obummer derangement

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • There's something we don't get about it...

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Combination of above

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree that Trump is deranged.

You have perfectly described Trump delusion Syndrome. inbred cult
I am sorry that you are afflicted, but no one is fooled by the attempted deflection. The cult is defined by hating Trump.

If Trump is deranged

4 more years of derangement

I didn't know derangement could be so good for our country :)

I am sorry that you are afflicted, but no one is fooled by the attempted deflection. The cult is defined by hating Trump.

funny that the trump cult is trying to claim that those people who have come to hate trump for his complete lack of character are a cult.

Its a trumpian affliction to constantly confuse cause and effect. Not only does that result in posts like yours, but it also facilitates the trumpian go to defensive strategy of projection.

funny that the trump cult is trying to claim that those people who have come to hate trump for his complete lack of character are a cult.
No more than the anti-Trump cult claiming anyone else is a cult, like you are doing now.

It's another characteristic of the cult to project. Such as

Its a trumpian affliction to constantly confuse cause and effect. Not only does that result in posts like yours, but it also facilitates the trumpian go to defensive strategy of projection.
There was a derangement cult long before Trump became President. They also project their basic bigotry in the form of accusations--racism, homophobia, misogyny, whatever. We saw it with Hillary and her deplorables. We see it now in CHOP and other contrived emergencies. In theory, you should be too mature for such tantrums, not not.

I couldn't stand Hillary and if she'd won may have stopped bothering to follow much news....at least not much news about her...that's how much I loathe her

A far right-wing excuse for "I have nothing of any value to defend Trump with".

I've got 1000s of things

Wanna hear em???

Brought jobs back from overseas
Got rid of NAFTA
Fixed our stupid China first policies
Started on a wall to protect Americans, while liberals seek to protect the illegals who try to harm them

Right to Try
Prison reform
Great Constitution respecting judges..who realize Roe v Wade is BAD law and unConstitutional

Wanna hear more?
:)

No more than the anti-Trump cult claiming anyone else is a cult, like you are doing now.

It's another characteristic of the cult to project. Such as

And trump and his supporters don't project? Are you on the same planet as me?

There was a derangement cult long before Trump became President. They also project their basic bigotry in the form of accusations--racism, homophobia, misogyny, whatever. We saw it with Hillary and her deplorables. We see it now in CHOP and other contrived emergencies. In theory, you should be too mature for such tantrums, not not.

Yes of course how silly of me to think for a moment that trump is a raging bigot, a crook, a con artist, and a ***** grabber.

As for tantrums you mistake my command of language and precision of thought for trantrums. I can PROVE every descriptor I apply to your leader. And the fact that you are totally oblivious to this reality is sufficient to label you a cult member. Was it grape or orange koolaid?

Doesn't seem to make sense listening to habitual liars accusing people of...hahaha..lying

How does it make sense to listen to amoral ppl talk about morals...? Those who advocate child murder complain that Trump disrespects women verbally...

Can't make it up

Most ppl if faced with a choice btwn being murdered or direspected.....

Last edited:
And trump and his supporters don't project? Are you on the same planet as me?
Doubtful. I'm in a rational universe.

Yes of course how silly of me to think for a moment that trump is a raging bigot, a crook, a con artist, and a ***** grabber.
Very silly, except maybe about the groping. The rest are lunatic fringe.

As for tantrums you mistake my command of language and precision of thought for trantrums.
You is plural in this case. I had not noticed any special command.

I can PROVE every descriptor I apply to your leader.
Only among those predisposed to agree. That has never been a real proof.

And the fact that you are totally oblivious to this reality is sufficient to label you a cult member.
Labels again. Always with the inappropriate labels. What is it about you guys and the need to pigeonhole everyone?

Projecting too.

Was it grape or orange koolaid?
Don't ask me. You are the one with stained lips.

Back
Top Bottom