• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are you listening to? ver. 15.0

1977 - Nancy was still 22

Again, 3 months ago, Nancy @ 69

Nancy Wilson Exudes Well-Worn Wisdom on Her Solo Debut, ‘You and Me’​

With the help of all-star contributors, the Heart guitarist steps out on her own for the first time
MAY 10, 2021

"...Best of all, it was unplanned, so the record lacks the kind of “This is a pandemic gift to fans” sentiment and has more of a “stay-at-home-rocker-gets-creative” authenticity. “I’m not going to sit here and do a 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle,” Wilson said, making the rest of us feel lazy."

Last edited:
I envy you, fantastic place to enjoy a concert, and an amazingly talented group of artists, big fan here. ☮️
Nothing but positivity and offerings of peace, love, and tolerance from the Moodies, ONC. First time I heard the 'On the Threshold of a Dream' album, I was hooked.

Come Fly Away With Me-Norah Jones.

Back
Top Bottom