• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are you listening to? ver. 15.0

"I Am A Patriot"
Little Steven (Steven Van Zandt)

Little Steven is the composer although this song has been performed by Jackson Browne and Pearl Jam.

Guinevere also often written as Guenevere or Guenever, is the legendary wife and queen of King Arthur. This is her song recorded for the ages.

This was lovely. I don't think I ever heard it before. I was expecting to hear Donovan's song about Guinevere. Hearing this made me want to hear his song, too. I always loved the legend and the name. My godson recently had a third child, this one a daughter, and named her Gwyneth which has a similar flavor. :)

Donovan had his ways you have to give him that. He could put you into a trance before you ever knew it.

A young Bono at his best
one of the most powerful endings of any rock piece

Donovan had his ways you have to give him that. He could put you into a trance before you ever knew it.

It was magical when I was a teenager and I remember the magic when I play it now. Thank you for posting it.

In our millennium, apparently, the number of views decides...

A young Bono at his best
one of the most powerful endings of any rock piece

My mate did a guided tour of Dublin and the guide pointed to a hotel owned by Bono...and said ,” yes it’s true , he is a ****ing ****.” 🤣😂

Back
Top Bottom