• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are you listening to? ver. 15.0

^ must say you scared me a little with that one.

I played that song on a thing called rocksmith that is like guitar hero but with real guitar,but not on the really difficult setting. I will try to play it on the real hard difficulty setting later on.

I played that song on a thing called rocksmith that is like guitar hero but with real guitar,but not on the really difficult setting. I will try to play it on the real hard difficulty setting later on.

Played it with overide to max and the metal song sounded easy on the recording, but when i was practicing it.

I was like,.... wait a min now.

First half is a live performance. Tom Waits. Never really listened to him. Pretty unique.

Certainly different than what I usually listen to . . .

I also listen to other music

I would like some people who play hard songs on guitar that are easy to play on ukulele try to play something from the late Bruddah IZ

Sean Ono Lennon: ‘Hey guys, here’s my version of ‘ISOLATION’, with me on drums and my nephew Jack on bass. Crazy how much the lyrics fit our current year. Please upload a cover of your favorite John Lennon song on YouTube, Instagram or TikTok - and tag my dad @johnlennon and #LENNON80 - to help celebrate his 80th anniversary. We need his music and his message now more than ever!’

Last edited:
Immigrant Song Cover in Old Norse 700 A.D - 1500 A.D (BARDCORE or SKALDCORE?)

Last edited:
Says what he means, means what he says with a little guitar on the side.

Back
Top Bottom