• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We (still) live in a great country

untrue. you said kevlar will not protect against centerfire rifles. Level I includes centerfire rifles. so your statement is wrong. level III protects against MOST weapons available outside of the military including so-called soft point armor piercing ammo. so, your statement is wrong.
Wow. I dont know where to begin.
I said:
Almost every ceterfire rifle round will defeat most kevlar body armor, including standard soft-point hunting rounds.
In your statement, above, one of two things must be true: you're either not paying attention, or you are lying. Your call.
Further, level I does NOT provde protection against centerfire rifle rounds, according to your own source.
Even further, Level III armor will protect the wearer from large-caliber handgins, .44 magnum and the like - but not from ceterfire rifle cartridges.
And, further than further than that, you'll note that Class IV is not entirely Kevlar armor, putting it outside the specifics of my statement.
Even further than THAT, there is no such thing as "soft point armor piercing ammo."
:doh

thanks... according to... YOU? sorry, i do not mean to be unkind but you have yet to show your qualifications as a munitions protection testing expert. dig out that West Point Curriculum Vitae or admit to spouting wishful thinking.
:lol:
Thiis coming from the guy that talks about soft-point armor piercing ammo.
Go here. Tell me how I am wrong.
Body Armor Classifications

my statement is, at the very least, better supported than anything you have said.
Not in the sligtest. Nothing you have posted in any way counters what I said.

You clearly and obviously lack the basic knowledge necessary to have this conversation.

Subject Fail... there is nothing remotely exciting about legal ammo. Subject fail********

This country is in debt up to its eyeballs, we have crooks running the country, a two party system that is simply a choice of what hole you want to get screwed in and because you can buy bullets everything is going to be peachy?

As a former member of the NRA, I can say that it's people like the OP that make reasonable gun owners seem like "gun nuts." You give the left ammo (no pun intended) to use against reasonable gun ownership. Yes, you can buy bullets, that's good. But not something to brag about. It's a sorda "sensitive" topic. I mean, after all, someone on this forum's friend or loved one could have been murdered with a gun and you're on here bragging about how you can buy bullets. Kinda pours salt into the wound, don't cha think?

I have a right to buy a lot of things but I don't use that right to call a country great. That's a bit.....I dunno....weird?

Back
Top Bottom