• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We still are not getting the truth from the main stream media.

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Everyone knows the MSM is in bed with the democrats. In fact the MSM outlets are little more than the propaganda wing of the democrat party.

Witness the example of the last meeting of President Trump, Pelosi, and Schumer. What really happened was President Trump said--------------if I and the Republicans vote to open the government again, will you pass a border wall funding bill within 30 days. PELOSI THEN SAID NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So at that point President Trump walked out. But ------------- the MSM has yet to report it that way. They dont exactly lie about that fact, but then they dont report the exact truth either.

Everyone knows the MSM is in bed with the democrats. In fact the MSM outlets are little more than the propaganda wing of the democrat party.

Witness the example of the last meeting of President Trump, Pelosi, and Schumer. What really happened was President Trump said--------------if I and the Republicans vote to open the government again, will you pass a border wall funding bill within 30 days. PELOSI THEN SAID NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So at that point President Trump walked out. But ------------- the MSM has yet to report it that way. They dont exactly lie about that fact, but then they dont report the exact truth either.

You were in the room?

I guess I missed the lie, becasue that was exactly my understanding of how it went down.

Beyond some he said/she said about where he slammed his hands on the table or raised his voice, and who and what type of candy was present, I don't feel like I missed anything significant in the initial reporting.

He showed up with nothing but the barest of concessions (a 30 day time shift, separating the budget\shutdown from the wall) and the Democrats weren't biting.

Indeed why should they? Trump is pushing a losing position through an artificial emergency he created.

His own party isn't with him, and next he's going to try to take a bite out of the MIC with his emergency powers.

At this point, the Democrats should just get out of his way and try to avoid the blood splatter.

You have to realize the media is owned by the rich and powerful who also own both parties. The rich and powerful have been using immigrants or slaves to keep labor rates down for hundreds of years in this country so they can make lots of money. As long as the rich and powerful fund both parties they will control our government. Their party puppets will continue to do everything in their power to keep cheap labor flowing into this country and use it to keep labor rates low. Of course the media which they own is going to say what they want us to hear. Trump is just a minor problem that is being kept from accomplishing anything that the rich and powerful don't want done.

Is it any wonder that CNN for instance is going down the tubes, with very few viewers. But then if they closed their doors, it would be no big loss. Who would miss a bunch of liars.

You heard this from who? Trump surrogates? And you believe it?

Is it any wonder that CNN for instance is going down the tubes, with very few viewers. But then if they closed their doors, it would be no big loss. Who would miss a bunch of liars.

You must have missed my question above. Allow me to repeat it for your benefit. Post #2:

"You were in the room?"

If it helps let me explain the question. The question asks if you were in the room with Schumer and Pelosi when Trump walked out? Were you in the room?

What "truth" specifically did they not report?

We are never going to know what really happened in that room, and I doubt the OP is really interested in that anyway.

When you start your thread with "Everyone knows" no one will take you seriously. Carry on.

Back
Top Bottom