• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"We Are Headed to Hell” CNN Analyst Melts Down Over Musk’s Purchase of Twitter

Empirica

~Transcend~
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Surely you people cannot still believe that CNN is in any way a legitimate Cable "News" Channel?!
"You Cannot Let These Guys Control Discourse in This Country Or We Are Headed to Hell” – CNN Analyst Melts Down Over Musk’s Purchase of Twitter

The Mark

Sporadic insanity normal.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
I think that the big name/large corporation media orgs have been using Twitter as their social media of choice for awhile, so it makes sense that fear of change would strike at least a few of them.
Actually, I think even the smaller/independent/fringe media uses Twitter, unless their offerings violate Twitter's TOS of course.

I think they're overthinking it though.

If Musk changes Twitter too much, it'll die as a social media platform, so he won't because in the end he's all about the money.

Lycanthrope

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
If we're judging them by their pundits' outbursts? I believe CNN is no less legit news than FOX.

Peter

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I find it oddly amusing that there are conservatives on here who get so wound up about anyone on CNN saying something they don't agree with when they back Fox and OAN who spout disagreeable tripe 24/7.

They're the thinnest skinned people on the planet.

Top Cat

He's the most tip top
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Surely you people cannot still believe that CNN is in any way a legitimate Cable "News" Channel?!
"You Cannot Let These Guys Control Discourse in This Country Or We Are Headed to Hell” – CNN Analyst Melts Down Over Musk’s Purchase of Twitter

Let me guess? You think Fox is?

Peter

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
You obviously don't watch very much Fox News!

Yes, Fox News is so well trusted that even Sky doesn't broadcast the channel in the UK.
It was dropped about a decade ago due to low ratings and the UK having rules about news channels.

yankintx

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

No we don't believe CNN

Or Fox

j brown's body

"A Soros-backed animal"
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
The analyst may be right. The dude is a shut-posting troll.

Crunchtime

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Yes, Fox News is so well trusted that even Sky doesn't broadcast the channel in the UK.
It was dropped about a decade ago due to low ratings and the UK having rules about news channels.
Nobody cares what the UK thinks. Not in the “Colonies” at least.

RAMOSS

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Personally, I don't care what some Nigerian youtube channel claims about anything.

Top Bottom