• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We are ALL experts on this bus.....

WTC building 7 South Side

Screw Loose Change: WTC 7

Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - World Trade Center 7

There are photos showing damage to wtc7 prior to collapse.

Search and you will find.
The truth is out there, but some can't stand the truth.:mrgreen:

"I have not found a good picture of the south side of World Trade Center 7 prior to its collapse"
Quoted from "screw loose change"

Please note that these web-links do NOT have any pix that I have not already seen
and also there are no clear shots of the south side of WTC7.

Still curious about those pix taken by the NYPD. ( if they exist? )

what?

"I have not found a good picture of the south side of World Trade Center 7 prior to its collapse"
Quoted from "screw loose change"

Please note that these web-links do NOT have any pix that I have not already seen
and also there are no clear shots of the south side of WTC7.

Still curious about those pix taken by the NYPD. ( if they exist? )

what?

OK. How would any reader know what you have searched or have not searched.

You make it sound like none were available. So how extensive of a search have you done?

OK. How would any reader know what you have searched or have not searched.

You make it sound like none were available. So how extensive of a search have you done?

extensive .... yes, and rather than listing out all of the sources I've checked,
I'll say this, as far as I'm able to find, there are NO pix taken by the NYPD that
show 25% of the south wall of WTC7 scooped out. + the fact that it is a HUGE
stretch to go from a very seriously damaged south wall to having the entire structure
descend at 9.8 m/s^2 for 2.25 sec. oops!

Back
Top Bottom