• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

We are all (Covid) sinners

Paradoxical

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I just realized something in watching a video of Rand Paul discussing the idiot Fausti's recommendation that ALL people be vaccinated even though they already had COVID. Studies have shown that those who had COVID are about the same as those who have been vaccinated. But, this does not matter to the Faucis of the world. Even though this leaves people in India going without a vaccine, Pfizer wants MORE money from the government for 3 doses while people in India go without because idiots that already had Covid are also getting vaccinated because Fausti says so. What struck me was the psychological ploy that is in play here which is the premise that "We are all sinners".......in the eyes of the bureaucrats. Allow me to explain.

Christianity is waning in the United States but their tactics of fear, guilt, and indoctrination have not and have been adopted with cunning brutality and control by the left. Be on the lookout for this theme in many posts from the left which is to make a nonbeliever feel guilty and ashamed and admit that "we" are all sinners. The "we" is of course YOU when you don't buy into their cult of belief, and "God" has been replaced by government. The new authority figures that replaced priests, rabbis, and Imams are government officials like Fausti, unknown scientists and doctors, congresspeople who last year may have been serving drinks or radically demonstrating against America. They are the anointed ones now.

Just as a believer would say that a priest or rabbi interpret scripture as such and such and we are all sinners in the eyes of the lord, the left-wing says, "Dr. so and so or certain scientists proclaim this and, remember, we are ALL sinners....." with the obvious implication that if you don't buy into this YOU are the sinner and MUST be shamed and shunned and are guilty with the punishment being demonizing, ridiculing and shaming as being heartless.

Thinking back on the many posts, this is the overriding message of the new leftist cult and how they use psychological ploys to fend off dissent. If you don't believe YOU are a sinner. They of course are believers and holier than thou.

Questions, comments?

I just realized something in watching a video of Rand Paul discussing the idiot Fausti's recommendation that ALL people be vaccinated even though they already had COVID. Studies have shown that those who had COVID are about the same as those who have been vaccinated. But, this does not matter to the Faucis of the world. Even though this leaves people in India going without a vaccine, Pfizer wants MORE money from the government for 3 doses while people in India go without because idiots that already had Covid are also getting vaccinated because Fausti says so. What struck me was the psychological ploy that is in play here which is the premise that "We are all sinners".......in the eyes of the bureaucrats. Allow me to explain.

Christianity is waning in the United States but their tactics of fear, guilt, and indoctrination have not and have been adopted with cunning brutality and control by the left. Be on the lookout for this theme in many posts from the left which is to make a nonbeliever feel guilty and ashamed and admit that "we" are all sinners. The "we" is of course YOU when you don't buy into their cult of belief, and "God" has been replaced by government. The new authority figures that replaced priests, rabbis, and Imams are government officials like Fausti, unknown scientists and doctors, congresspeople who last year may have been serving drinks or radically demonstrating against America. They are the anointed ones now.

Just as a believer would say that a priest or rabbi interpret scripture as such and such and we are all sinners in the eyes of the lord, the left-wing says, "Dr. so and so or certain scientists proclaim this and, remember, we are ALL sinners....." with the obvious implication that if you don't buy into this YOU are the sinner and MUST be shamed and shunned and are guilty with the punishment being demonizing, ridiculing and shaming as being heartless.

Thinking back on the many posts, this is the overriding message of the new leftist cult and how they use psychological ploys to fend off dissent. If you don't believe YOU are a sinner. They of course are believers and holier than thou.

Questions, comments?
I see their secular creed on law signs.

Studies have shown that those who had COVID are about the same as those who have been vaccinated. But, this does not matter to the Faucis of the world. Even though this leaves people in India going without a vaccine,

Questions, comments?
No - it doesn't. Vaccination distribution is not a zero sum game.

Back
Top Bottom