• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Watering flowers while black

I just saw that video when looking at another (from another thread on the officer that left a suspect in a patrol car struck by a train.)

You must be a really bored and angry officer if you need to intentionally escalate and encounter into an arrest just because someone was watering a neighbor’s flowers.

This is why more encounters with law enforcement end up with terrible arrests, too many officers are looking to lock up or harm or both whoever they can get their hands on.

Those officers were jonesing hard for some ID. Such a blatant lack of training and basic observational skills.

COME ON Righties, where are you hiding, I expected you to come to the defense of these cops because, let's face it, if this Black man wasn't so uppity there wouldn't have been an issue, right? Right?

Waiting for you Righties to show up and tell it like it is, another example of BLM rudeness and behavior. Right?

COME ON Righties, where are you hiding, I expected you to come to the defense of these cops because, let's face it, if this Black man wasn't so uppity there wouldn't have been an issue, right? Right?

Waiting for you Righties to show up and tell it like it is, another example of BLM rudeness and behavior. Right?
What do other cops have to do with this cop? Does Hulk Hogan have to be criticized because Chris Benoit murdered his family? Do other teachers have to be criticized because of Mary Kay Letourneau?

What do other cops have to do with this cop? Does Hulk Hogan have to be criticized because Chris Benoit murdered his family? Do other teachers have to be criticized because of Mary Kay Letourneau?
recognize sarcasm

I just saw that video when looking at another (from another thread on the officer that left a suspect in a patrol car struck by a train.)

You must be a really bored and angry officer if you need to intentionally escalate and encounter into an arrest just because someone was watering a neighbor’s flowers.

This is why more encounters with law enforcement end up with terrible arrests, too many officers are looking to lock up or harm or both whoever they can get their hands on.
They must not have enough to do or just avoiding real crime because they are cowards

Let’s wait for the full story, every Black Lives Matter type racial oppression story is usually based on initial lies, then later when the lies are uncovered it will be “well it doesn’t matter because a white person wouldn’t have been treated this way” then go back to gaslighting about the initial lie

Every leftist will dishonestly insist Trayvon Martin was an innocent 12 year old boy gunned down for buying skittles at Kwikmart even though it is indisputable he was engaged in felony assault/attempted murder when he was shot

Those officers were jonesing hard for some ID. Such a blatant lack of training and basic observational skills.
As far as I understand, there is no requirement to carry ID in America.

Let’s wait for the full story, every Black Lives Matter type racial oppression story is usually based on initial lies, then later when the lies are uncovered it will be “well it doesn’t matter because a white person wouldn’t have been treated this way” then go back to gaslighting about the initial lie

Every leftist will dishonestly insist Trayvon Martin was an innocent 12 year old boy gunned down for buying skittles at Kwikmart even though it is indisputable he was engaged in felony assault/attempted murder when he was shot

He was standing his ground against a crazed stalker following him home god knows what intent

There are some stop and Id states in the US
There are no state provisions for mandatory ID carry. However, there are some states that can arrest you for refusing to ID yourself. Another good reason to support the federal govt over the individual states.

It wasn't like the guy picked them or dug out them up. Watering?

That can give them the right to your name and DOB, but not your SS, your address or a physical ID.

Depends on the state. My state requires a name and address, but not DOB. Other states require name, address AND DOB.

No state requires SS or a physical ID card (assuming your not driving).

The neighbor recognized the dude. What's to wait for?

Law enforcement officers really need to learn the law...

Neighbor called Police cause stranger in the neighbors house, Police came and investigated.

Entitled "victim" felt he was above showing ID, and then things went on from there. Ah well. Understandable really.

The neighbor recognized the dude. What's to wait for?

Not to mention that the chief of police recommended that the charges be dropped.

But, it's a common tactic of the bootlickers. Always gotta wait. There must be something that would explain any wrong-doing by any police officer, somewhere.

Of course, it if were the citizen doing something wrong, there would be no problem making a judgement against them...

Depends on the state. My state requires a name and address, but not DOB. Other states require name, address AND DOB.

No state requires SS or a physical ID card (assuming your not driving).
I just looked up TN. It can go either way whether they consider a garden hose a weapon or not.
Tennessee does not have a stop-and-identify statute, meaning that police can't just ask you for ID out of nowhere. But if THEY believe that you have committed, are committing or about to be involved in a crime, and have the legal basis to investigate, then they can ask.

I've got it! The pastor was baiting the cops by watering the flowers!

That can give them the right to your name and DOB, but not your SS, your address or a physical ID.

I know, the cops had no right to arrest the guy. he said who he was, and in no way was committing a crime or going to

I know, the cops had no right to arrest the guy. he said who he was, and in no way was committing a crime or going to

They had reason to believe he could be committing a crime, a neighbor called on him. They have authority to investigate and ask for ID.
Another case of an idiot looking for a handout from the taxpayer now.

Today I learned that EMN thinks black people SHOULD be arrested for watering their neighbor's plants by request when the neighbor is out of town.

Because the man was black.

Back
Top Bottom