• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Was There Some Kind Of Group Spine Removal Procedure At The W.H.

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
'Was there some kind of group spine removal procedure at the White House?' asks AP reporter...

By David Martosko
September 5, 2013

An Associated Press reporter became a symbol Wednesday of journalists' impatience with the Obama administration's course in making a case for military strikes in Syria, asking the State Department's chief spokeswoman whether the White House had undergone a 'group spine removal procedure.'

Longtime AP foreign affairs correspondent Matt Lee was invited to ask the first question in a State Department briefing, and asked spokeswoman Jen Psaki why Secretary of State John Kerry called President Obama 'courageous' for seeking congressional approval before taking military action.

'I don’t understand what is courageous,' Lee said, 'about asking permission for something that you say you don’t need, to do what you believe to be the right thing, not just morally but in general.'

[video]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2413318/Was-kind-group-spine-removal-procedure-White-House-asks-AP-reporter.html[/video]​

(snip)

An impatient Lee fired back: 'So was there some kind of, like, group spine removal procedure at the White House over the weekend? I don’t understand. How does – how is this courageous?'

(Excerpt)

Read more:
'Was there some kind of group spine removal procedure at the White House?' asks AP reporter | Mail Online
Hmm..., I wonder who the surgeon was Jarret, or Axelrod? Surely Obama lost his spine somewhere along the line too.

Back
Top Bottom