• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

was kennedy killled by a magic bullet?

Rumpel

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
what do you think of the theory

magic.png

Vwi7Fpy3q2DBHtbs7iFmQn.jpg

Nahhhh.......... no magic in that bullet. It was just your run of the mill 6.5X 52 Cartuccia Modello 1895 rimless cartridge
but still magic ….

nobody thinks in earnest the tht bullled was reallly magic

what do you think of the theory
I want to know how the first bullet that struck him and went straight through with no large wounds but the head shot exploded his head, different kind of round?

Yeah, I never knew what to think about all the theories floating around.

All I know for sure is that some person, or some people did a bad deed.
I'll refer you to his other thread for vintage comment on the topic.

I’ve always wondered how a rear entry head wound would cause the reaction shown on the Zapruder film. Not a physics or a ballistic expert, by any means.

IMG_6375.jpeg
Nah it was this honest!

"Rob Reiner claims he has proof that JFK was killed by four shooters":

first 3 episodes of soledad o'brien's and rob "meathead" reiner's podcast about the JFK assassination are worth the time to listen

Its kinda weird that a bullet that went through two people and a car seat is miraculously intact.

View attachment 67479926
This "single bullet," which was full metal jacketed and specifically designed to pass through the human body, was deformed and not in a pristine state as some detractors claim. Though a side view seems to show no visible damage, a view from the end of the bullet shows a significant flattening which occurred when, according to the theory, the bullet struck Connally's wrist, butt end first. The metallurgical composition of the bullet fragments in the wrist was compared to the composition of the samples taken from the base of CE 399.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-bullet_theory

No.

It was just a bullet. It wasnt magic.

Not magic, but certainly a pretty rare shot to have happened.

I can't remember which documentary I watched, but they recreated the shot using a lift to get the shooter to the correct height and set the ballistics gel dummies in the car at the correct distance and angle to the shooter. They had the shooter fire a single bullet and they documented the location of the hits.

Two things came out of it. First of all, they came pretty dang close to the original shooting and wound patterns on everyone hit. Like off by a little bit, but everything that was hit in '63 was hit in the recreation. And secondly, when they documented it on autopsy papers and showed it to a French coroner (someone with no knowledge of what they were showing him, he indicated that for that damage in the passengers of the car, there had to be two shots fired and/or two shooters.

He was rather surprised to see the footage of the recreation. He said that seeing the footage, there was obviously one shot fired...but given the evidence of just the wounds documented...he or any of his colleagues would have said that there had to be multiple shots.

So while not "magic" per se, certainly a rare shot.

Who was "The Mexicano" tied to Oswald?

Back
Top Bottom