• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wait....Trump now claims he HAS the $500m; but wanted to spend it on his campaign??!!

Rumblefish

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
"Through hard work, talent, and luck, I currently have almost five hundred million dollars in cash, a substantial amount of which I intended to use in my campaign for president," Trump wrote in a post on Truth Social in all caps.

That won't go over well with the judges who are considering his request to reduce or eliminate the bond altogether. Especially after his lawyers claimed he DIDN'T have the cash.

A guy who uses his own money for campaigning and doesn't take a salary for being President is a grifter, and a Democrat President taking bribes from China while being paid almost half a million is cool. Gotta love these creatures...so inventive.

"Through hard work, talent, and luck, I currently have almost five hundred million dollars in cash, a substantial amount of which I intended to use in my campaign for president," Trump wrote in a post on Truth Social in all caps.

That won't go over well with the judges who are considering his request to reduce or eliminate the bond altogether. Especially after his lawyers claimed he DIDN'T have the cash.
I wonder which country "loaned" him the cash....

A guy who uses his own money for campaigning and doesn't take a salary for being President is a grifter, and a Democrat President taking bribes from China while being paid almost half a million is cool. Gotta love these creatures...so inventive.
Hey, your team got one, what a miniscule comparative, let's see if it comes apart.

Yes, yes it does.

A grifter is one who says to a judge, I have no money when he just wants to spend it elsewhere so Carrol won't get any.

How many thousands of ways can we say trump is a grifter, when he loses, spreads the big lie and comes up with insurrection but walks to glorify his buddy he because of Partizan politics.

I can only say bravo, bravo, but not more, more, because I've come to my senses (I came already).

Actually, Trump has *never* used one dime of his own money to campaign (at least not since 2016), despite claiming he would do so.

You do understand that the "half million" you are talking about might have covered the cost of one or two of Trumps golf trips? Now, if you have proof that Joe Biden took money from China, please forward it to the House magas. They have been searching for that for about 18 months now without being able to show anything but the vague and unsubstantiated accusations that they use to fool the more gullible public. If you could just please send them that proof we might even see the House magas find time to finally pass some legislation and do some of the work they were elected to do and get well paid for.

Hey, your team got one, what a miniscule comparative, let's see if it comes apart.

Yes, yes it does.

A grifter is one who says to a judge, I have no money when he just wants to spend it elsewhere so Carrol won't get any.

How many thousands of ways can we say trump is a grifter, when he loses, spreads the big lie and comes up with insurrection but walks to glorify his buddy he because of Partizan politics.

I can only say bravo, bravo, but not more, more, because I've come to my senses (I came already).
I totally agree. When an American patriot beats an oppressive big brother, we all can have hope that the American dream is still alive.

You do understand that the "half million" you are talking about might have covered the cost of one or two of Trumps golf trips? Now, if you have proof that Joe Biden took money from China, please forward it to the House magas. They have been searching for that for about 18 months now without being able to show anything but the vague and unsubstantiated accusations that they use to fool the more gullible public. If you could just please send them that proof we might even see the House magas find time to finally pass some legislation and do some of the work they were elected to do and get well paid for.
Ah, PROOF....that pesky word that counters so many MAGA allegations....

Actually, Trump has *never* used one dime of his own money to campaign (at least not since 2016), despite claiming he would do so.
For sure. Did you know that there are giant blue people on Europa?

They found it in Joe's bank account. I guess you aren't watching the hearing.

Ah, PROOF....that pesky word that counters so many MAGA allegations....
There's never enough proof for Democrats. The Supreme Court ruled 9-0 that Trump couldn't be kept off the ballot in any state because he's an insurrectionist, but he's still guilty of insurrection. Fascinating.

Who is this mystical person you talk of that only uses his own money to campaign and doenst take money from foreign powers?

It should "go over" with the Judges, because regardless of your viewpoint bias, the civil action was a farce, and the "fine" violates the 8th Amendment. This is especially true when there are LITERALLY no "harmed parties."

The twin purposes of this civil action were to prevent Trump from financing his re-election campaign while also seeking to damage him financially and take away his businesses and perhaps his properties. Shades of Venezuela and the Maduro government.

NO ONE should have to post that much money when there was no financial harm. Anyone who either agrees with the ruling, and/or agrees with the "damages" amount demonstrates both their own personal animus and a lack of understanding of the law.

Last edited:

If trump is thinking he can access a windfall from the Truth Social deal - and have the cash in hand on Monday the 25th - he's in for a painful dose of reality:

The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) greenlighted the long-delayed merger between DWAC and Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) last month.

The deal could be a $3.5 billion windfall for Trump, who would control nearly 79 million shares in the newly merged company....

A provision that bars insiders from selling new shares for six months means the former president will not be able to immediately access the money he stands to make from the merger....

The merger also faces several lawsuits from former company leaders, including TMTG co-founders Andy Litinsky and Wes Moss and former DWAC chair and CEO Patrick Orlando.

Hey @Rumblefish, when I saw your name here I assumed they must've finally fully shut down StlToday. Not too shocked.

Who is this mystical person you talk of that only uses his own money to campaign and doenst take money from foreign powers?
Who didn't solicit an illegal campaign contribution from Russia?

the cult is such a bunch of suckers.

i hope their kids buy used cars for them when it comes time. can't leave them alone with a sleazy salesman.

No, but if you lean a bit further right, I'm sure you can get your tinfoil hat to tell you that's true.
Oh yeah, and Joe Biden isn't in cognitive decline even though Obama's former White House doctor says he is.

We will know by Monday if he is lying or not.

Also, my hope is that his financial monitor tells us its on the up and up if he actually does have the cash.

hey Rumble are you a StL forum refugee ??
Rant

They found it in Joe's bank account. I guess you aren't watching the hearing.
Well I guess we can expect to see an impeachment any day then??? Or are you talking about the transfers that turned out to be loan repayments from other family members that Joe was supporting? If the magas had anything illegitimate or illegal on President Biden they would have impeached him by now. Your problem is that you seem to have bought the koolaid they have been selling.

President Trump. Biden takes bribes from China.

Back
Top Bottom