• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Waist deep and sinking in the Middle East: We're now at war with Iran

So, your understanding is that we should simply turn our backs when Americans are killed by terrorists? We aren't at war with Iran. So, this terrorist that Trump had killed was not acting as though war had been declared against Iran. The battles going on are all inside the heads of the terrorists. If they stop, we stop. If we stop, they won't stop. It's that simple. We have to stop those who carry out terrorism. Why do Democrats side with terrorists? Obama did. He gave them 150 billion dollars to use for weapons to kill Americans, Jews and Muslims who don't agree with them. Obama gave Putin uranium in which Putin gives to Iran to further their nuclear bomb building. Why do Democrats do these things that will ultimately hurt Americans? Why side with terrorists?

I'm not one of those people who think that there is only one way to deal with a problem. Only those with limited intellectual capacity think like that. Smart people try not to make a problem worse.

Unfortunately, for tRump and U.S., international law view's Iran as a sovereign state and their military personnel enjoy the rights of law and treaties.

But then again, they did attack us first, you can't attack a Nations embassy, but that was, ostensibly, a civilian mob and doesn't qualify as a military attack. I think tRump, as little as it is, stepped on his dick again. Not that is matters, if you want to start a war, one excuse is as good as another. I think tRump wanted to show the world and his base (in light of his pending impeachment, that he's a bad ass; but, as usual, came off, to the international community, as a dumb ass … AGAIN!

LOL. It's unfathonable that lefties would rather support Iran than Trump. That just goes to show how low lefties have sunk with their anti-Trump obsession.

LOL. It's unfathonable that lefties would rather support Iran than Trump. That just goes to show how low lefties have sunk with their anti-Trump obsession.

All your posts "shows" is that you brand anyone that criticizes tRump as a leftie and you blame AbsaByGodLutely EVERYTHING that's wrong in the world (in your opinion) on lefties. Kurt Vonnegut wrote a book about that. Your tRump Devotion Sickness is apparent.

Well, Trump now has the war with Iran that he wanted when he unilaterally withdrew the US from the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), also known as the "Iran nuclear deal".

So much for getting us out of endless ME wars and bringing all of the US troops home as Trump promised on the campaign trail in 2015-2016.

Stop panicking will you? There's no WAR. Muslim warmongers have been killing Americans for decades and America has bitch slapped them back for decades.

And leftists have been giving them aid and comfort for decades.

Relax, if war comes I'll let you know. :)

Leftists have always sided with our enemies. The left never fails to provide aid and comfort to our enemies whenever possible.

Back
Top Bottom