• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:778] (Bloomberg Law) Trump Bond Reduced to $175 Million as He Appeals NY Fine

You know what would tickle me to death ? Trump wins in Nov ... gets a couple of AG's on his side, a couple of judges, and they get lawsuits on Pelosi, Obama, Schumer, Biden and Harris and AOC and make them all pay $1 billion dollars each. Why not?
Because no evidence. You don't know how this works, do you.

they gave Trump a loan because all their research said "by these conditions and rules, give Trump the loan, he's good for it" and guess what ?
Trump defrauded the banks. Stole millions from them.

Yet you continue to defend him.

This is what Donald Trump has done to American minds, folks. This right here.
It really is a sad sad commentary when people like Stealthycat post the most brutal nonsense like that. Trump. 88 criminal charges. Biden. Pelosi. No evidence no crime.

This is how they think. What a diabolical world I now live in.

It really is a sad sad commentary when people like Stealthycat post the most brutal nonsense like that. Trump. 88 criminal charges. Biden. Pelosi. No evidence no crime.

This is how they think.
And they're driven by revenge. Is it any wonder that @stealthycat is in tune with Donald Trump.

And they're driven by revenge. Is it any wonder that @stealthycat is in tune with Donald Trump.
I just wonder if Stealthycat runs his own personal life emulating his hero. Lying every day, stealing, spewing hate at everybody, cheating on his wife, cheating his taxes. sexually assaulting multiple women. crying like a 2 year old when he doesn't get his way. And I could go on.

Talk about double standards here.

You are demanding that specific criminal acts of Mr. Biden be identified, and then be tied to specific criminal statutes that he supposedly violated.

Yet in Trumps DC prosecution, Smith has tied NO specific criminal acts of Trump, to any specific statute he supposedly violated. All Smith has said is that Trump made some false of election fraud and false claims of the authority of the VP in the counting of electoral votes.
Trump is charged with 91 specific counts. 🙄

They may or may not all stick but every one is an act he is alleged to have committed or conspired to.

Yet you can't even tell us what Joe Biden did, just vague references to money and influence. I'll also remind you the house "investigation" has the same problem - they have no "what" to impeach him for, so they've dropped it.

See below for the specific list of laws Trump has been CHARGED with violating.

I just wonder if Stealthycat runs his own personal life emulating his hero. Lying every day, stealing, spewing hate at everybody, cheating on his wife, cheating his taxes. sexually assaulting multiple women. crying like a 2 year old when he doesn't get his way. And I could go on.
If Donald weren't his well-worshiped king, I'm pretty sure @stealthycat would despise him. I sure hope so.

When you're wrong, you ought to just shrug and admit you're wrong.

People who do that tend to get a lot of respect.
I have a long history with him and tried your approach months ago. Thanks anyway.

Well, not for his appeal.
My understanding was that he needed to post a bond equal to the judgment before his appeal would heard.

My understanding was that he needed to post a bond equal to the judgment before his appeal would heard.
I heard that, too, earlier on. But that's apparently not how it works. The bond is to stop the state from going after his stuff, I think.

Trump is charged with 91 specific counts. 🙄
88 at this point, to be exact.

I suspect before it's all said and done a few more will be thrown out.
They may or may not all stick but every one is an act he is alleged to have committed or conspired to.

With the exception of Mar a lago, and (maybe) in Georgia, the acts identified are not against the law.
Yet you can't even tell us what Joe Biden did, just vague references to money and influence. I'll also remind you the house "investigation" has the same problem - they have no "what" to impeach him for, so they've dropped it.

The impeachment inquiry on Biden was silly, inasmuch as the oversight committee was already doing the same work, and uncovering the same information, without the political baggage of 'impeachment' thrown in.

$24 million to the family for no discernable product.
See below for the specific list of laws Trump has been CHARGED with violating.

With the exception of Mar a lago, and (maybe) in Georgia, the acts identified are not against the law.

Wrong. Bragg's case is a felony criminal indictment.

Further, civil laws are still laws, so wrong on that front, as well.

When you're wrong, you ought to just shrug and admit you're wrong.

People who do that tend to get a lot of respect.

I crossed paths with this guy not long after joining here and it's always been the same thing, not only for myself, but probably 90% of the people who respond to him.

Back
Top Bottom