• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#394]Judge rules Trump's efforts to overturn election likely criminal

You can't be serious, posting this. Where do you people find each other?

2017: Trump-kobach sham "vote fraud" Commission,

"Commissioners and Commission panelists have repeatedly cited misleading or patently untrue evidence to support their baseless claims of voter fraud.
  • Brennan Center for Justice - September 8, 2017

John Lott, a panelist at the September 12 Commission meeting, presented an unpublished paper purporting to find evidence of voter fraud. Election experts have discredited the study:

You know how we could figure this all out ? .........
Go verify the signatures of all those mail in ballots ! That would tell us right away who's right or wrong.

Now remind me which group(s) want to do this , and which group(s) are fighting this in and out of court ?.....

You don't have to have much of a brain to figure out who's telling the truth and how trying to hid the truth.....

But I'm sure the Gaslighted will fight to stay gaslighted as they have been !

Go verify the signatures of all those mail in ballots ! That would tell us right away who's right or wrong.

Now remind me which group(s) want to do this , and which group(s) are fighting this in and out of court ?.....

You don't have to have much of a brain to figure out who's telling the truth and how trying to hid the truth.....

Oh, please, you're wearing that one out, it's threadbare !

AP FACT CHECK: Trump wrong on Georgia voter signature ...

https://apnews.com › article › ap-fact-check-donald-tru...
Nov 15, 2020 — ATLANTA (AP) — President Donald Trump has wrongly claimed that Georgia election officials are unable to verify signatures on absentee ballot ...

Georgia's secretary of state is moving forward with a study of the effectiveness of the signature verification process that ...
August 29, 2021

No fraud: Georgia audit confirms authenticity of absentee ballots

https://www.ajc.com › politics › no-fraud-georgia-audit...
Dec 29, 2020 — An audit of voter signatures on absentee ballot envelopes found zero cases of fraud among 15000 reviewed, according to a report released by ...

In Spite of Republican Mistrust, Signature Verification

Signature Verification In Georgia Continues — For Now

- WABE

https://www.wabe.org › in-spite-of-republican-mistrust-...
Dec 31, 2020 — The absentee ballot process has come under scrutiny after the 1.3 million of those ballots cast in Georgia in November favored President-elect ...

January 05, 2022
"Last year, legislatures in red states passed more than 30 bills that the liberal-leaning Brennan Center for Justice referred to as “restricting access to voting.” But so far, no one has been able to document significant examples of election fraud. Even the conservative Heritage Foundation’s election fraud database shows fewer than two dozen cases of proven election fraud in each of the past two years.

Heritage notes that its database, which documents various methods by which voters and election officials have violated laws, is not comprehensive but rather serves to “demonstrate the vulnerabilities in the election system.”

For example, Heritage found five cases resolved in 2021 in which a person was convicted of duplicate voting. Three of those occurred in the 2020 election, when 159 million people cast ballots. There may be additional convictions coming, but still a far cry from a mathematically significant total...."

Hello Comrade,

In America, voting is anonymous.
So, there are NO SIGNATURES ON BALLOTS.

I hope that helps you decide who is feeding you shit.
Who is feeding you that shit anyway?

Thank you,

Simon

Hello Comrade,

In America, voting is anonymous.
So, there are NO SIGNATURES ON BALLOTS.

I hope that helps you decide who is feeding you shit.
Who is feeding you that shit anyway?

Thank you,

Simon
Yes you are trying to feed people shit!

You might live in a State that does not have a sig verification but not all of the states.

How stupid do you have to be to think you shouldn't have some sort of verification for mail in ballots ???....
It must be a DEM thing!

You might live in a State that does not have a sig verification but not all of the states.

How stupid do you have to be to think you shouldn't have some sort of verification for mail in ballots ???....
It must be a DEM thing!

From YOUR SOURCE:

There are no signatures on the ballots.
"...they must sign an affidavit on the ballot envelope."

How stupid do you have to be to think an envelope is the ballot?

Ballots are separated from their envelopes.
So, there's no way to check signatures with ballots.

OMG. TEN people| Batten down the hatches. TEN unarmed people were gonna take over America.
Are you saying that the Oath Keepers are comprised of just 10 'unarmed' people. LOL! That's a pretty stupid notion. The Oath Keepers are a large right-wing anti-government extremist group. And they're typically heavily armed.

Joshua James Statement of Offense
"3. After the Presidential Election, Joshua James, Elmer Stewart Rhodes III, and others conspired to oppose by force the lawful transfer of presidential power. Rhodes, a 55-year-old resident of Granbury, Texas, is the founder and leader of the Oath Keepers, a large but loosely organized collection of individuals, some of whom are associated with militias. James, a 33-yearold military veteran and resident of Arab, Alabama, was the regional leader in charge of the Alabama chapter of the Oath Keepers. Some members of the Oath Keepers believe that the federal government has been coopted by a cabal of elites actively trying to strip American citizens of their rights. Though the Oath Keepers will accept anyone as members, they explicitly focus on recruiting current and former military, law enforcement, and first-responder personnel. The organization’s name alludes to the oath sworn by members of the military and police to defend the Constitution “from all enemies, foreign and domestic.” On their website, the “Oath Keepers declare they will not obey unconstitutional orders.”

4. James agreed to take part in a plan developed by Rhodes to stop the lawful transfer of presidential power by January 20, 2021, by deploying force to prevent, hinder, and delay the execution of the laws of the United States governing the transfer of presidential power. They used encrypted and private communications, equipped themselves with a variety of weapons, donnedcombat and tactical gear, and were prepared to answer Rhodes’s call to take up arms. James and others amassed firearms on the outskirts of Washington, D.C.—some distributed across hotels and “quick reaction force” (“QRF”) teams—and planned, if called upon, to use them in support of the plan to halt the lawful transfer of presidential power. ...

10. On December 21, 2020, James messaged the “Leadership intel sharing secured” Signal group chat, “SE Region is creating a NATIONAL CALL TO ACTION FOR DC JAN 6TH.... 4 states are mobilizing[.]” When he did not receive an immediate response, James posted, “DID NO ONE HEAR ME!!!! 3 STATES ARE MOBILIZING TO DC!!! Everyone in this channel should understand the magnitude i just sent!!” 11. On December 23, 2020, Rhodes published another open letter on the Oath Keepers website. Referencing the Certification of the Electoral College Vote scheduled to occur on January 6, 2021, Rhodes explained that “tens of thousands of patriot Americans, both veterans and nonveterans, will already be in Washington D.C., and many of us will have our mission-critical gear stowed nearby just outside D.C.” Rhodes warned that he and others may have to “take to arms in defense of our God given liberty.” ...

16. On December 31, 2020, one individual sent a message to James: “i have friends not far from DC with a lot of weapons and ammo if you get un trouble i ca. Coordinate help.” James responded, “That might be helpful, but we have a shitload of QRF on standby with an arsenal.”

17. On January 1, 2021, Brian Ulrich messaged James: “Hey we told to bring guns and maybe stage them in VA?? But you are showing hotels in DC for Alabama. Are we bring guns or no if so how will that work?” James responded: “Were working on a Farm location Some are bringing long rifles some sidearms… I’m bringing sidearm.”

18. On January 4, 2021, James traveled with Ulrich, Grods, and others to the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area. James brought a semi-automatic handgun, and Ulrich, Grods, and others brought firearms, including a rifle, a shotgun, a semi-automatic handgun, and ammunition. James stored their firearms at the Virginia hotel where he, Rhodes, Minuta, and others had rooms.

19. In advance of and on January 6, 2021, James and others agreed to take part in the plan developed by Rhodes to use any means necessary, up to and including the use of force, to stop the lawful transfer of presidential power.

20. In the weeks leading up to January 6, 2021, Rhodes instructed James and other coconspirators to be prepared, if called upon, to report to the White House grounds to secure the perimeter and use lethal force if necessary against anyone who tried to remove President Trump from the White House, including the National Guard or other government actors who might be sent to remove President Trump as a result of the Presidential Election.

It must be a DEM thing!
Oh for Christ's sake read the goddamn link you just posted. "The most common method to verify that absentee/mail ballots come from the intended voter is to conduct signature verification. When voters return an absentee/mail ballot, they must sign an affidavit on the ballot envelope." Nowhere in there does it say that the ballots themselves are signed anywhere in any state. Holy shit dude, WTF?

Did they stop a proceeding of congress?
Yes

On Jan 6

For 12 to 14 hours the Trump insurrection did succeeded in stopping the certification as required by law.

Probably the most severe collective national shock since 9/11. I am amazed at The Republicans refusal to play ball in collecting ALL the facts.

You don't have to have much of a brain to figure out who's telling the truth and how trying to hid the truth...

You are aware of the fact that the Georgia election including mail in envelope signature verifications were ordered, conducted and the election certified as free and fair by GOP, Trump-supporting, politicians aren't you?

Are you saying that the Oath Keepers are comprised of just 10 'unarmed' people. LOL! That's a pretty stupid notion. The Oath Keepers are a large right-wing anti-government extremist group. And they're typically heavily armed.

Joshua James Statement of Offense
"3. After the Presidential Election, Joshua James, Elmer Stewart Rhodes III, and others conspired to oppose by force the lawful transfer of presidential power. Rhodes, a 55-year-old resident of Granbury, Texas, is the founder and leader of the Oath Keepers, a large but loosely organized collection of individuals, some of whom are associated with militias. James, a 33-yearold military veteran and resident of Arab, Alabama, was the regional leader in charge of the Alabama chapter of the Oath Keepers. Some members of the Oath Keepers believe that the federal government has been coopted by a cabal of elites actively trying to strip American citizens of their rights. Though the Oath Keepers will accept anyone as members, they explicitly focus on recruiting current and former military, law enforcement, and first-responder personnel. The organization’s name alludes to the oath sworn by members of the military and police to defend the Constitution “from all enemies, foreign and domestic.” On their website, the “Oath Keepers declare they will not obey unconstitutional orders.”

4. James agreed to take part in a plan developed by Rhodes to stop the lawful transfer of presidential power by January 20, 2021, by deploying force to prevent, hinder, and delay the execution of the laws of the United States governing the transfer of presidential power. They used encrypted and private communications, equipped themselves with a variety of weapons, donnedcombat and tactical gear, and were prepared to answer Rhodes’s call to take up arms. James and others amassed firearms on the outskirts of Washington, D.C.—some distributed across hotels and “quick reaction force” (“QRF”) teams—and planned, if called upon, to use them in support of the plan to halt the lawful transfer of presidential power. ...

10. On December 21, 2020, James messaged the “Leadership intel sharing secured” Signal group chat, “SE Region is creating a NATIONAL CALL TO ACTION FOR DC JAN 6TH.... 4 states are mobilizing[.]” When he did not receive an immediate response, James posted, “DID NO ONE HEAR ME!!!! 3 STATES ARE MOBILIZING TO DC!!! Everyone in this channel should understand the magnitude i just sent!!” 11. On December 23, 2020, Rhodes published another open letter on the Oath Keepers website. Referencing the Certification of the Electoral College Vote scheduled to occur on January 6, 2021, Rhodes explained that “tens of thousands of patriot Americans, both veterans and nonveterans, will already be in Washington D.C., and many of us will have our mission-critical gear stowed nearby just outside D.C.” Rhodes warned that he and others may have to “take to arms in defense of our God given liberty.” ...

16. On December 31, 2020, one individual sent a message to James: “i have friends not far from DC with a lot of weapons and ammo if you get un trouble i ca. Coordinate help.” James responded, “That might be helpful, but we have a shitload of QRF on standby with an arsenal.”

17. On January 1, 2021, Brian Ulrich messaged James: “Hey we told to bring guns and maybe stage them in VA?? But you are showing hotels in DC for Alabama. Are we bring guns or no if so how will that work?” James responded: “Were working on a Farm location Some are bringing long rifles some sidearms… I’m bringing sidearm.”

18. On January 4, 2021, James traveled with Ulrich, Grods, and others to the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area. James brought a semi-automatic handgun, and Ulrich, Grods, and others brought firearms, including a rifle, a shotgun, a semi-automatic handgun, and ammunition. James stored their firearms at the Virginia hotel where he, Rhodes, Minuta, and others had rooms.

19. In advance of and on January 6, 2021, James and others agreed to take part in the plan developed by Rhodes to use any means necessary, up to and including the use of force, to stop the lawful transfer of presidential power.

20. In the weeks leading up to January 6, 2021, Rhodes instructed James and other coconspirators to be prepared, if called upon, to report to the White House grounds to secure the perimeter and use lethal force if necessary against anyone who tried to remove President Trump from the White House, including the National Guard or other government actors who might be sent to remove President Trump as a result of the Presidential Election.
They were all there? By the way, did they find anyone was armed?

What the GOP meant when it called Jan. 6 'legitimate ... - Politico

https://www.politico.com › news › 2022/02/15 › gop-m...
Feb 15, 2022 — According to RNC chair Ronna McDaniel, the phrase “legitimate political discourse” — part of a resolution censuring Reps. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) ...

Three Percenters, outta Wylie, TX, Guy Reffitt was convicted by a 12 person federal jury earlier this month...

By Alan Feuer
March 4, 2022

WASHINGTON — "Just before they went to hear President Donald J. Trump speak on the day of the Capitol riot last year, Rocky Hardie, at the time a member of a Texas militia, and a friend, Guy Wesley Reffitt, made their preparations, Mr. Hardie testified in federal court on Friday.
They strapped pistols to their bodies, he said, and left assault rifles in the back of their car just in case “something bad happened” and they “needed to get them quickly.”
Mr. Hardie never went into the Capitol that day, but his account helped bolster the government’s claims that Mr. Reffitt, the first defendant in a Jan. 6 prosecution to face trial, had been at the leading edge of an advance on the police outside the building..."

Armed Jan. 6 rioter had zip ties during Capitol attack, friend ...

https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › justice-department
Mar 4, 2022 — Guy Reffitt was armed with a handgun and zip ties when he tried to storm the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, a friend testified.

First trial of Capitol rioter ends in conviction on all charges

https://www.courthousenews.com › first-trial-of-capitol-...
Mar 8, 2022 — "Reffitt, 49, of Bonham, Texas, did not show emotion and looked down at his hands after the verdict was read. He was convicted of obstruction of an official proceeding, being unlawfully present on Capitol grounds while armed with a firearm, transporting firearms during a civil disorder, interfering with law enforcement officers during a civil disorder and obstruction of justice.

A member of the Texas Three Percenters, Reffitt charged at police, with a gun holstered on his waist, in the attempt to overthrow the U.S. government on Jan. 6, 2021. After returning home from the riot, Reffitt also threatened his children against turning him into authorities..."

After the attack on the Capitol, back at a hotel....

[B]William Turton[/B]‏Verified account @[B]WilliamTurton[/B]· Jan 6
"The Trump supporters demanded that I delete the video. One woman flashed her taser at me, and threatened to mace me. I should also say for the record: the hotel staff and security were extremely professional and polite, and got me out of a bad situation."

Video shows pro-Trump mob charging at news ... - Yahoo News​

https://news.yahoo.com › video-shows-pro-trump-mob-...

Jan 6, 2021 — —William Turton (@WilliamTurton) January 6, 2021. Trump has consistently criticized the news media, often referring to journalists as "the ...

Last edited:

What the GOP meant when it called Jan. 6 'legitimate ... - Politico

https://www.politico.com › news › 2022/02/15 › gop-m...
Feb 15, 2022 — According to RNC chair Ronna McDaniel, the phrase “legitimate political discourse” — part of a resolution censuring Reps. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) ...

Three Percenters, outta Wylie, TX, Guy Reffitt was convicted by a 12 person federal jury earlier this month...

By Alan Feuer
March 4, 2022

WASHINGTON — "Just before they went to hear President Donald J. Trump speak on the day of the Capitol riot last year, Rocky Hardie, at the time a member of a Texas militia, and a friend, Guy Wesley Reffitt, made their preparations, Mr. Hardie testified in federal court on Friday.
They strapped pistols to their bodies, he said, and left assault rifles in the back of their car just in case “something bad happened” and they “needed to get them quickly.”
Mr. Hardie never went into the Capitol that day, but his account helped bolster the government’s claims that Mr. Reffitt, the first defendant in a Jan. 6 prosecution to face trial, had been at the leading edge of an advance on the police outside the building..."

Armed Jan. 6 rioter had zip ties during Capitol attack, friend ...

https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › justice-department
Mar 4, 2022 — Guy Reffitt was armed with a handgun and zip ties when he tried to storm the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, a friend testified.

First trial of Capitol rioter ends in conviction on all charges

https://www.courthousenews.com › first-trial-of-capitol-...
Mar 8, 2022 — "Reffitt, 49, of Bonham, Texas, did not show emotion and looked down at his hands after the verdict was read. He was convicted of obstruction of an official proceeding, being unlawfully present on Capitol grounds while armed with a firearm, transporting firearms during a civil disorder, interfering with law enforcement officers during a civil disorder and obstruction of justice.

A member of the Texas Three Percenters, Reffitt charged at police, with a gun holstered on his waist, in the attempt to overthrow the U.S. government on Jan. 6, 2021. After returning home from the riot, Reffitt also threatened his children against turning him into authorities..."
Internet boasters. THIS is an "insurrection"? LMAO

On the Capitol grounds, not charged with entering building, armed.
Christopher Alberts is accused of carrying a pistol and a large capacity ammunition device without a license into the U.S. Capitol on January 6.
May 18, 2021

On the Capitol grounds, not charged with entering building, armed.
Christopher Alberts is accused of carrying a pistol and a large capacity ammunition device without a license into the U.S. Capitol on January 6.
May 18, 2021
ONE guy!? Are you serious? Was that Rambo gonna take over congress?

ONE guy!? Are you serious? Was that Rambo gonna take over congress?
What attracts you the most, to the entity.... his constant lies, his virility?

July 12, 2021

TRUMP: "And, by the way, I can tell you that I thought -- because I was hearing from a lot of people there are going to be a lot of people coming there, much bigger than anybody ever anticipated by many times.

And I had suggested to the secretary of defense, perhaps we should have 10,000 National Guardsmen standing by. And he reported that, as you know, but I -- we should have -- and he was turned down. I said, it's subject to Congress. They run it. Nancy Pelosi runs it. So, it would be subject to the Capitol Police and the other things, whatever they need.

But I said, perhaps you need 10,000, because I think the crowd is going to be very large. Who knows? Maybe two people will show up. But I think it's going to be very large.

Anyway, he had that. He went to them. They said it won't be necessary. They were the ones that were responsible. They were the ones. And this came out very loudly in the report.

BARTIROMO: Yes, that report showed FBI operatives potentially aware.

But there are unanswered questions here. What did the FBI know? Why weren't your Cabinet secretaries briefed? What did Speaker Pelosi know, Chuck Schumer, McConnell?

Do you have any answers to that? They continue to call this an armed insurrection.

TRUMP: Oh, I think they knew plenty.

BARTIROMO: And yet no guns were seized, Mr. President.

TRUMP: Right. There were no guns whatsoever.

And yet Antifa, which went into Portland and went into so many other places, Seattle -- they took over a big part of Seattle. People died. And there were plenty of guns there, by the way -- and in Minnesota, in Minneapolis. They got -- there was no repercussions for them. And yet they have people still in jail. There were no guns. There were no guns.

And, by the way, while you're at it, who shot Ashli Babbitt? Why are they keeping that secret? Who is the person that shot...

BARTIROMO: Well...

TRUMP: ... an innocent, wonderful, incredible woman, a military woman, right in the head? And there's no repercussions.

If that were on the other side, it would be the biggest story in this country. Who shot Ashli Babbitt? People want to know, and why.

BARTIROMO: Well, that's right..."

What attracts you the most, to the entity.... his constant lies, his virility?

July 12, 2021

TRUMP: "And, by the way, I can tell you that I thought -- because I was hearing from a lot of people there are going to be a lot of people coming there, much bigger than anybody ever anticipated by many times.

And I had suggested to the secretary of defense, perhaps we should have 10,000 National Guardsmen standing by. And he reported that, as you know, but I -- we should have -- and he was turned down. I said, it's subject to Congress. They run it. Nancy Pelosi runs it. So, it would be subject to the Capitol Police and the other things, whatever they need.

But I said, perhaps you need 10,000, because I think the crowd is going to be very large. Who knows? Maybe two people will show up. But I think it's going to be very large.

Anyway, he had that. He went to them. They said it won't be necessary. They were the ones that were responsible. They were the ones. And this came out very loudly in the report.

BARTIROMO: Yes, that report showed FBI operatives potentially aware.

But there are unanswered questions here. What did the FBI know? Why weren't your Cabinet secretaries briefed? What did Speaker Pelosi know, Chuck Schumer, McConnell?

Do you have any answers to that? They continue to call this an armed insurrection.

TRUMP: Oh, I think they knew plenty.

BARTIROMO: And yet no guns were seized, Mr. President.

TRUMP: Right. There were no guns whatsoever.

And yet Antifa, which went into Portland and went into so many other places, Seattle -- they took over a big part of Seattle. People died. And there were plenty of guns there, by the way -- and in Minnesota, in Minneapolis. They got -- there was no repercussions for them. And yet they have people still in jail. There were no guns. There were no guns.

And, by the way, while you're at it, who shot Ashli Babbitt? Why are they keeping that secret? Who is the person that shot...

BARTIROMO: Well...

TRUMP: ... an innocent, wonderful, incredible woman, a military woman, right in the head? And there's no repercussions.

If that were on the other side, it would be the biggest story in this country. Who shot Ashli Babbitt? People want to know, and why.

BARTIROMO: Well, that's right..."
I will no longer respond to this. ONE guy gets caught with a gun and you make a big deal of it and want to claim an insurrection was planned? This is beyond crazy.

I will no longer respond to this. ONE guy gets caught with a gun and you make a big deal of it and want to claim an insurrection was planned? This is beyond crazy.

You asked if anyone was armed, I presented names of two who were charged, one of which who was convicted, and former president
Trump's lies on that issue on television, nine months ago.

More evidence of Trump's lies and obstruction....

DOJ charges 11 Oath Keepers, including leader, with seditious conspiracy in Jan. 6 Capitol attack​

USA TODAY
January 13, 2022

"While some Oath Keepers were breaching the Capitol, others remained outside the city as a quick reaction force to potentially transport firearms and other weapons into the city, according to the department. Vallejo allegedly coordinated the quick response teams with Caldwell, according to the indictment.

Co-conspirators discussed bringing firearms and ammunition, and referred to the quick response force, which was handling the “arsenal,” according to the indictment. Teams from Arizona, Florida and North Carolina set up quick reaction force rooms at the Comfort Inn Ballston in Virginia, according to the indictment. Another defendant, Caleb Berry, who pleaded guilty to conspiracy and obstruction of Congress, admitted coordinating with Oath Keepers members to bring firearms to the D.C. area, according to court records.

While traveling Jan. 3, Rhodes allegedly spent $6,000 in Texas on an AR-type rifle and equipment such as sights, mounts, triggers and slings, according to the indictment. While traveling Jan. 4, Rhodes allegedly spent another $4,500 in Mississippi on firearms equipment, according to the indictment...."

Oath Keepers stashed weapons at hotel for potential Jan. 6 violence, prosecutors indicate​

Prosecutors say the group had a "Quick Reaction Force" ready to activate.
ByAlexander Mallin andWill Steakin
April 13, 2021,
..."He is committed to being the quick reaction force an[d] bringing the tools if something goes to hell," one of Harrelson's co-defendants in the case, Thomas Caldwell, allegedly wrote to the group.

oathkeepers-ht-er-210413_1618340759641_hpMain_v4x3_16x9_992.jpg

A screen grab from surveillance video released by prosecutors shows Kenneth Harrelson at the Comfort Inn Ballston in Arlington, Va.,"wheeling what appears to be at least one rifle case down a hallway," Jan. 7, 2020.

“Where can we drop off weapons to the QRF team?" another one of Harrelson's co-defendants, Jessica Watkins, allegedly wrote in a Jan. 4 message. "I’d like to have the weapons secured prior to the Op tomorrow.”

Prosecutors also point to an image pulled from surveillance video at the Comfort Inn that they say shows Harrelson wheeling "what appears to be at least one rifle case down a hallway and towards the elevator" the day after the riot...."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom