• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#327]Suspect in custody after multiple people shot at Buffalo supermarket, police say

That is incorrect. The left politicized the tragedy.

The OP mocked the left for politicizing the tragedy.

The shooter left a manifest and he politicized it. If the OP missed that, it's not surprising.

What's surprising (or maybe not) is you not realizing it as well.

WaS MY

Was I correct in the FACT that whites are being replaced correct or not?

No,

Nobody is being “replaced”.

The birthrate in the US Is below replacement level.

Immigration makes up the difference, supplies us with people bold enough to work hard and take risks, and make something out of themselves.

I don’t give a good damn what color or race they are.

The Hispanics I have know either descended from or were the people who took a dangerous chance by putting their lives in the hand of a coyote, marching across the desert, and talking a shitty job in a country where the likes of you make sure they are persecuted and have no rights.

Yet they make something out of themselves.

The same way my ancestors did when they huddled in the close hulls of the Black ships that carried the survivors of the Irish famine did.

That’s the spirit that built American.

Not the whining, belligerent violence, and bigotry of a class of losers who do nothing but whine about what they don’t have, how they are helpless, and spend every night watching charetans and con men tell them they’re “victims” and listing all the things they need to be afraid of.

They wave the flag a lot on right wing media. But they don’t stand up for it at all.

That is incorrect. The left politicized the tragedy.

The OP mocked the left for politicizing the tragedy.

If you are looking for someone to express sympathy, don't look to me. You'll get more sympathy from a black hole than you'll get from me.

I don't plan to get in a long and ultimately pointless exchange about my lack of sympathy, so I'll probably not bother to address any phony outrage that is expressed. But go ahead if you feel you must.

I still don't know who you are, and I was happier when I didn't know who you were. No, I don't expect you to have any sympathy for the 10 dead people. That would require basic human decency.

If people lost the hysteria and focused on reality, what you would find is that mass shootings are extremely rare, the number of incidents are extremely low, as are the worries over your family being a victim. That doesnt mean they dont occur...they do. About 3 mass killings in any given year with well under 30 victims a year on average going back to 1982.

Oh...that doesnt mean there arent things to be concerned about. For example, if you take the numbers anti-gun groups offer that number ios more like 400 incidents a year and the number of dead by shooting in any given year is approx 10,000. But the provable reality is that the extreme vast majority of those incidents have NOTHING to do with legally owned and purchased firearms and everything to do with illegally owned and possessed firearms in incidents involving minorities being perpetrated by minorities.

People freak out about school shootings...OHMIOGARSH...it seems like 1 a day at LEAST!. Except...there have only been around 35...in 40 years. Total. And when you factor in the num,ber of schools nationwide you are talking about a 1 in .000000167% possibility. So you probably shouldnt base your decision to home school your kid based on that.

They are commonplace in the United States.

And here you are trying to normalize them.

Projection? I'm not the one who heard about the deaths of 10 innocent people and ran on here to start a thread whining about the left instead of showing human decency. But you already knew that.
There was no whining in the OP. If there is any whining in this thread, it is whining about the OP.

What the OP did was mock the left for their bad behavior. Mocking is not whining.

No,

Nobody is being “replaced”.

The birthrate in the US Is below replacement level.

Immigration makes up the difference, supplies us with people bold enough to work hard and take risks, and make something out of themselves.

I don’t give a good damn what color or race they are.

The Hispanics I have know either descended from or were the people who took a dangerous chance by putting their lives in the hand of a coyote, marching across the desert, and talking a shitty job in a country where the likes of you make sure they are persecuted and have no rights.

Yet they make something out of themselves.

The same way my ancestors did when they huddled in the close hulls of the Black ships that carried the survivors of the Irish famine did.

That’s the spirit that built American.

Not the whining, belligerent violence, and bigotry of a class of losers who do nothing but whine about what they don’t have, how they are helpless, and spend every night watching charetans and con men tell them they’re “victims” and listing all the things they need to be afraid of.

They wave the flag a lot on right wing media. But they don’t stand up for it at all.
So, umm, a 35 higher rate of Asians, 2% for Asians, and .8% for blacks where whites are DECLINING in population does NOT mean whites are being REPLACED by those groups? What does it mean then?

I am flabbergasted at the lack of understanding among the left. These are simple facts and obvious statements and it is like "Orwells 2022, the World Gone Mad"

It is shown in black and "white" and taken from population statistics and yet the left says Nope, 2+2=5

Lemme ask you a question. If your race of people goes down in ANY country while others increase dramatically, is your race being replaced by those groups or not?

You wrote concurring that the left and left-sided media are posting histrionics, etc re: "this event"
What are some antonyms for 'histrionics'? Feel free to google and see that all would be words describing "less" significance.
Mocking the left for their histrionics doesn't really minimize the event itself.

Perhaps it minimizes the left's response to the event and calls into question the left's sincerity, in which case I would say "rightly so".

Indeed.

Consider the above expression of leftist antiwhite racism to be rejected by me.
Yes those who worship trump are punching down on their political enemies enemies will have no trouble rejecting the truth

Mocking the left for their histrionics doesn't really minimize the event itself.

Perhaps it minimizes the left's response to the event and calls into question the left's sincerity, in which case I would say "rightly so".

The elevated emotions recognizing the horrific nature of the 'event itself' are entirely appropriate.

Thanks for just reinforcing my observations about your post tho.

And your 'perhaps' is unsupported. Since the emotional response is reasonable to such horror and appropriate...why would you just speculate it's insincere? That seems...convenient for you.

So, umm, a 35 higher rate of Asians, 2% for Asians, and .8% for blacks where whites are DECLINING in population does NOT mean whites are being REPLACED by those groups? What does it mean then?

I am flabbergasted at the lack of understanding among the left. These are simple facts and obvious statements and it is like "Orwells 2022, the World Gone Mad"

It is shown in black and "white" and taken from population statistics and yet the left says Nope, 2+2=5

Lemme ask you a question. If your race of people goes down in ANY country while others increase dramatically, is your race being replaced by those groups or not?

Displaced, maybe.

But not replaced.

And, as I said, displaced by people willing to step up.

If you’re scared that white people are going to be replaced, then I suggest you, or your kids, and your white friends and neighbors get busy in the bedroom.

The rest of us have work to do.

And we’re not impressed or even sympathetic to losers who stand around and whine that they’re being “replaced”.

There is no conspiracy to “replace” white people. Although, I’m sure you can find on in your right wing sewer. It will be between “The Bell Curve” and the “Chronicles of the Learned Elders of Zion”.

Displaced, maybe.

But not replaced.

And, as I said, displaced by people willing to step up.

If you’re scared that white people are going to be replaced, then I suggest you, or your kids, and your white friends and neighbors get busy in the bedroom.

The rest of us have work to do.

And we’re not impressed or even sympathetic to losers who stand around and whine that they’re being “replaced”.

There is no conspiracy to “replace” white people. Although, I’m sure you can find on in your right wing sewer. It will be between “The Bell Curve” and the “Chronicles of the Learned Elders of Zion”.
So, we are making progress. You don't like the word "replaced" and want the word "displaced" instead.

As Hillary the Hag once cackled, "What DIFFERENCE does it make?"

The elevated emotions recognizing the horrific nature of the 'event itself' are entirely appropriate.

And your 'perhaps' is unsupported. Since the emotional response is reasonable to such horror and appropriate...why would you just speculate it's insincere? That seems...convenient for you.

Look, see it the way they want you to see it.

Nothing to see here, move on! (As they’re desperate to do).

Just another white racist loser who got lots of big guns and went on a killing spree.

Happens every day!

Cue the empty posturing about mental health, and the not so empty posturing in favor of “Dodge City” law and order.

Just remember, there is one set of rules for the angry white mob, and another for everyone else. They’ll tell you so, too.

So, we are making progress. You don't like the word "replaced" and want the word "displaced" instead.

All right, you get today’s “disingenuous poster” award.

The difference. Replacement theory is a right wing theme. It’s been around amongst the skinheads, the Klansmen and the birchers for decades. It’s now getting much more play because the GOP has nothing to run on other than race baiting.

It implies an conspiracy against white people. And is regularly portrayed that way by right wingers on this forum as a threat the they are “victims” of.

That’s what Tucker Carlson, Elise Stephanik, and the rest are doing.

replacement theory is core to skinhead bigotry. You know it too.

Even as you try and parse it.

I answered your post about coughs and sneezes and yet you keep that picture up. The chance of you being coughed or sneezed on is about the same as being hit by lightning. Masks do NOT work against airborne Covid.

PS, Very sad that you have to leave that up. Tells a lot about who you are.

Hillary nailed Trump and your base.

That's funny.

All right, you get today’s “disingenuous poster” award.

The difference. Replacement theory is a right wing theme. It’s been around amongst the skinheads, the Klansmen and the birchers for decades. It’s now getting much more play because the GOP has nothing to run on other than race baiting.

It implies an conspiracy against white people. And is regularly portrayed that way by right wingers on this forum as a threat the they are “victims” of.

That’s what Tucker Carlson, Elise Stephanik, and the rest are doing.

replacement theory is core to skinhead bigotry. You know it too.

Even as you try and parse it.
All we do is cite FACTS and you don't like it. I don't give a rat's ass if you change it to Displacement theory, I mean displacement FACT. Go ahead. Doesn't alter the truth. Why do you think Kamala never visited the border and Mayorkis waves them all in and gives the baby formula that Americans don't have? It's all for votes.

All we do is cite FACTS and you don't like it. I don't give a rat's ass if you change it to Displacement theory, I mean displacement FACT. Go ahead. Doesn't alter the truth. Why do you think Kamala never visited the border and Mayorkis waves them all in and gives the baby formula that Americans don't have? It's all for votes.

Those babies in detention are going to vote this year? Who knew.

By the way, Americans have baby formula. Anyone can get it. Too bad you listen to Fox and the other lying sources that gin you all up. I'll bet Gendron thought the same thing you foolishly posted here.

I answered your post about coughs and sneezes and yet you keep that picture up. The chance of you being coughed or sneezed on is about the same as being hit by lightning. Masks do NOT work against airborne Covid.

PS, Very sad that you have to leave that up. Tells a lot about who you are.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Still so wrong it's pathetic! And that picture is comedy gold...and shows you're wrong.

That you are still wrong after all this time and continue to deny it tells a lot about who you are. Or perhaps it's not possible for you to assimilate the information? (btw, my post was a response to @Toggle Almendro and your response was completely off-topic. That's odd, even for you..)

Last edited:
WaS MY

Was I correct in the FACT that whites are being replaced correct or not?
I don't see any place that you define it very well. The word "replace" suggests some kind of a purposeful act or conspiracy being initiated by someone or something. It suggests some kind of zero sum game where "whites" are subtracted and "others" are added in their place and that is not what is going on.

Yes those who worship trump are punching down on their political enemies enemies will have no trouble rejecting the truth
I'm not sure what you just said, but it appears that you referred to the left's antiwhite racism as truth.

There is no truth to any racism, and that includes the left's antiwhite racism.

...why would you just speculate it's insincere?
I'm not actually speculating. I know that the left is insincere.

I know because I've been dealing with insincere leftists and their phony outrage for a long time now.

I'm not actually speculating. I know that the left is insincere.

I know because I've been dealing with insincere leftists and their phony outrage for a long time now.

Oh well, then it has to be a fact... :rolleyes:

At this point, you have the same credibility as the poster in my signature. Zero.

Back
Top Bottom