• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:29] Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, undergoes lung procedure to remove growth

Re: Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, undergoes lung procedure to remove cancerous grow

LOL! A hate-filled history and a compulsive need to deny reality.

Nice!

You are free to debase yourself with falsehoods if that makes you feel better...

Re: Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, undergoes lung procedure to remove cancerous grow

I hope she recovers and gets well.

But I can also see liberal heads exploding if she retires and Trump gets to appoint another SCOTUS member.
I hope she recovers and gets well, retires from the Supreme Court comfortably writing books or speaking on a lecture circuit for many years to come.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

You are free to debase yourself with falsehoods if that makes you feel better...

You're free to run from your history all you'd like. No skin off my teeth.

Moderator's Warning:
Knock off the personal attacks and over-the-top baiting.

Sounds like they may have got it early enough. Hopefully they did.

Ruth has already survived that heinous disease known as pancreatic cancer. If you get a cancer diagnosis, that's not one you would generally get a positive outcome from. She's a fighter, that's for sure.

Best wishes on a speedy recovery Ruth.

I'm really not sure how anyone who has watched someone they love lose their battle with cancer, could actually just ignore that experience enough to focus on the partisan side of things when it involves someone going through a similar experience.

Very sad for her and her family. :(

I urge her and everyone else to make peace with God before it is too late.

Yes, It is a shame the court is biased. I wish her well also.

Presidents are biased. That is why their picks are chosen for their bias.

Presidents are biased. That is why their picks are chosen for their bias.

Only conservatives are biased. Ask any liberal...

Back
Top Bottom